ET Encounter Research (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

AngelicView

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016

I wanted to call your attention to this website where they are doing research on Extra-Terrestrial Encounters. I found it very fascinating.

I have never had an encounter - but I'm certainly open to the idea of it!

The site is called "The Dr. Edgar Mitchell Foundation for Research into Extra-terrestrial Encounters" (or FREE, abbreviated). Link here to Home Page: http://experiencer.org/

Some of you may want to get involved with their research and fill out their surveys. Others might want to just go and have a look at the results of their research.

I was looking at some of the research results (which can be found here: http://experiencer.org/survey/) which were amazing. I scrolled down about 3/4 of the page and then clicked on each link to see specific results - which are mainly in the form of graphs and pie charts. I wish I could participate - but I have not had the experience.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA

I wanted to call your attention to this website where they are doing research on Extra-Terrestrial Encounters. I found it very fascinating.

I have never had an encounter - but I'm certainly open to the idea of it!

The site is called "The Dr. Edgar Mitchell Foundation for Research into Extra-terrestrial Encounters" (or FREE, abbreviated). Link here to Home Page: http://experiencer.org/

Some of you may want to get involved with their research and fill out their surveys. Others might want to just go and have a look at the results of their research.

I was looking at some of the research results (which can be found here: http://experiencer.org/survey/) which were amazing. I scrolled down about 3/4 of the page and then clicked on each link to see specific results - which are mainly in the form of graphs and pie charts. I wish I could participate - but I have not had the experience.
Shannon, this looks like a very interesting website. I looked at the homepage and I'm going to go through the rest of the site. I may want to participate. Thanks so much. I think there are some real answers there for me. I appreciate this very much. Thank you!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Been there. Done that.
:hbounce

Already a year or more ago I had filled out the first part of their survey. I just did not go on later because when I started part two it was just way too much to fill out for me and most did not apply. So I cancelled it as I got a bit lazy lately anyway. Attention span deficit disorder maybe. ;)

But it's a really great site with great research(ers) there.

:vhap

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Why are you thinking, shit with each checkbox? I haven't had time to get to the survey.
Judging from the amount of questions, it's gonna be a long day on the crapper! Hope you've got a lot of TP. Or is that TMI? :)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Last year I made an Internet research on ET encounters and decided to mainly stick to Billy Meier (for the time being).
I've read and read about ET contact but something doesn't feel right with the Meyer case. Meyer has an old website where he answers questions about mysteries and events and his answers are filled with negativity and I would even go so far as to say, hate. He says the Pleadians gave him these answers but they don't feel right to me. This is just my take. How do you feel about the story? I think the beginning of these contacts feel valid and then after years of contacts things change and that's where I stopped reading.

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
Why are you thinking, shit with each checkbox? I haven't had time to get to the survey.
I was panicking because I've always assumed that my 'weird stuff' had nothing to do with what people perceive to be ET and affiliated shenanigans, but I was clicking almost every box. I knew there was more to my experiences, but now I'm wondering if what I saw under regression did actually happen. I mean, I have had a lot of weird things in my life... but this goes perhaps a bit too far for my liking.

I'll just take it in my stride.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)