Article Eris at station before Rx as the full moon approaches (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Eris2.jpg

We are now in the energy of the full moon approaching in Aquarius in 4 days time which is a very relevant full moon in this year of transition from one age to another.

At this stage the main thing is to remember to love unconditionally and try to focus on the good of the "all" , to be objective if our emotions get pulled into an ego need to focus only on self and our own personal needs.
But finding a balance is good with this.

There will be a great sense of anticipation as this full moon approaches.
Aquarians and Leos take note and take extra care of health on all levels at this point in time. The same with those signs on your Asc, or MC/IC

This is a longer post than usual but there is a lot going on so bear with me.

With Mercury opposing Jupiter today we get a chance to share ideas more freely and find some humour in life and self.

This is great for spreading the word, wonderful for teaching and writing.

This is especially so for those with Gemini Sun, moon or Asc or MC, IC or Desc as well, also for Virgos, Sagittarians, Cancerians and Capricorns but as always it's there for any of us who need it.

Mercury also trines Neptune in Pisces so if you are expounding on spiritual or health matters or thinking in creative ways, this aspect will add a whole other dimension and depth to your thoughts and words.

Pisces types will get to enjoy this very special energy today.

Venus will quincunx Pluto in Capricorn from Gemini so this is quite an intense emotional influence flowing for Taureans and Librans, Geminis and Scorpios as well as Capricorns.
A quincunx helps us to bridge areas that wouldn’t normally go together so well. Unlike squares or oppositions it can be helpful, even if a little challenging.
It makes things possible that may not otherwise have been so.

This includes anything relating to people, so this aspect could be helpful if there is a social situation where there are different cultures involved or people who have different views, to help provide structure for the situation or more feelings of security.

It could also help with matters relating to choices around law, finances or property choices.

Tomorrow when the moon will by then be in Capricorn bringing a more structured influence, Eris will station before Rx at 24 degrees Aries. Eris is a very slow moving planet in relation to the Earth as she is the furthest planet out in our solar system, but she still has a profound influence on this planet and the beings on in it.

Eris is coming into her own at this time in Earths history. As a Goddess, Eris represents a striving for unity or wholeness and carries a healthy competitive energy plus a willingness to go all out to achieve the unity she seeks even if she has to resort to war if necessary.

Eris is of the nature of both Aries and Libra so there is a lot of leadership and political prowess there but she is very no nonsense.

When she is triggered by strong aspects of our main planets or the Sun, a lot can happen and usually does. We need her energy at this time more than ever before.

Being at station shows she is standing by and while Rx she has a lot to prepare and decisions to make between now and the beginning of 2021, so any aspects made to her in this time will be doubly important for what comes next.

In 2020 both Jupiter and Pluto have been squaring her position as did Saturn in January and its easy to forget the more obscure planets so its important to think of Eris when we make assumptions about other conjunctions regarding the sign of Capricorn, as we all know Saturn has a lot to do with the current world situation but its more than just one planet that counts in these global matters.

Saturn will be close to a square of Eris when he stations on the 28th Sept, station points always being key times.
And Jupiter will form a square to her again from mid Nov (when Mars goes direct- all about viruses as a matter of interest), and Pluto will square her around the time of the total Solar eclipse in Sag mid Dec, just before Jupiter and Saturn conjunct near the Christmas period.

I want to get across here that the eclipse is a MUCH more powerful force that the “grand conjunction” people are talking about although that is highly relevant which is why I mention it so often.
This is Jupiter and Saturn getting together to implement the new world order as Saturn cannot do this alone.

When Eris goes direct soon after this time frame the other forces have an immense backup as Eris is on our team and we can be thankful for that.

Haumea will also station before going direct tomorrow at 25 degrees Libra. Haumea is all about clearing and healing the womb environment of planet Earth so there are new physical bodies, temple abodes for evolving plants, animal and human souls to occupy as they continue to be birthed into manifestation.

Haumea is directly involved in helping us all proceed from a point of balance and Earth centered consciousness to instigating any dynamic action needed to help us make an outwards leap of evolutionary consciousness and new birth.

This is a year of birthing pains as it is in this regard as we strive for the new Earth ahead of us which we already have formed within our co-creator selves.

The Sun will trine Chiron from Leo to Aries, enabling a tremendous force of wisdom and healing that we can call on from within at this time, helping to awaken the male principles needed for this direct action the Goddesses are calling for.

And lastly we have Mercury in Cancer opposing Pluto in Capricorn tomorrow to give us the mental discipline and depth to stick with it, focus strongly on what it is we want to help manifest.
This is a no nonsense aspect of intense purpose and passion helping us plumb the depths of our own psyches and digest what’s happening around us and there is a lot to digest!

This is the aspect of research and analysis helping us to face our fears and overcome any denial we have been in to this point in time.

It’s an aspect of truth being stranger than fiction at this time in our collective evolution.

Attachments

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for this. Already feeling this full moon today.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Janne

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Woken up this morning....just sobbing. I could feel the sadness as I rose out of sleep, not wanting to surface and breathe life today, needing to stay submerged in forgetfulness.

I have episodes like this when life seems overwhelmingly pointless. So now we know that all the politicians are probably taking hydoxychloroquine to protect themselves from Covid 19 then lying about it and making it illegal for doctors to prescribe it to the people all so they can vaccinate everyone.

What sort of people do that?

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Woken up this morning....just sobbing. I cold feel the sadness as I rose out of sleep, not wanting to surface and breathe life today, needing to stay submerged in forgetfulness.

I have episodes like this when life seems overwhelmingly pointless. So now we know that all the politicians are probably taking hydoxychloroquinine to protect themselves from Covid 19 then lying about it and making it illegal for doctors to prescribe it to the people all so they can vaccinate everyone.

What sort of people do that?
It's a bit like bullies in the playground. Their personal scripts don't read well at the end.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Woken up this morning....just sobbing.
Do you have cancer in your chart? People with a strong cancer influence tend to be more weepy. That doesn't mean they are sad, they could weep for joy. That's me, a Taurus with cancer rising. My sister is a full Cancer.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)