Entering other realities, seeing reptiles? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
There is a lizard in my room! I am attracting reptile creations, and I don't understand why. I'm in love with snakes and reptilian eyes, but I hate evil and cruelness. I'm not even into hating anything at all, what is happening!?

I'm entering other realities in my dreams, and I see versions of myself in other worlds and they're horrendous, but some of them are great. I've checked in into many realities in my dreams lately, and most recently, I am feeling a deep connection to serpents and reptiles, yet I don't want this to be related to something rather negative.

Edit: I have touched the lizard and put my new friend in a good small aquarium temporarily to just observe it for the next few hours then release it, I feel so happy.
May you all be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Perhaps it's simply time for you to see, understand, and begin appreciating these "darker" aspects of self? I don't think it means you have to interact with them a great deal--maybe to see them, acknowledge them, and appreciate them as part of your experience is enough.

If you then wish to move beyond those kinds of relationships, why not try offering them your love and appreciation and let them go with gratitude?

Reactions: 1 person
OP
IAMRAvortex Fortitude

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
Perhaps it's simply time for you to see, understand, and begin appreciating these "darker" aspects of self? I don't think it means you have to interact with them a great deal--maybe to see them, acknowledge them, and appreciate them as part of your experience is enough.

If you then wish to move beyond those kinds of relationships, why not try offering them your love and appreciation and let them go with gratitude?
The problem is, I do. I love the dark, I love everything about it. However, my concerns are about not being in mind control or so.

Thank you.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There comes a stage in spiritual awareness where you see the duality in all things, and you see the unity in all things. It all becomes part of the flow, and acceptance becomes unconditional. It is like this with happy/sad. One of those comes bubbling up, when it has run its course, it evaporates, as bubbles do. You are left with the calm, unrippled surface of the mirror, which is consciousness observing itself.

Joy.

K

KarlaSM

My view about reptilians, and other dark beings including some ancient gods and masters, are very much the same as Stargazer 's as someone who has also enjoyed over the years the beautiful presence of all kinds of reptilian beings. Some had an apparently harsh tone, but in the end they always bring deep lessons about myself, my own aspects and the aspects of other people who show up in such forms, or in other forms.

For me, it was never about mind control. Sadly there is too much fear of what is not understood.

A lot of people will tell you that something is out there to control or manipulate you, and that includes the presence of certain beings that are greatly misunderstood, also belief systems, religions, politics, etc. Mind control programs are not as widespread as people think, I mean the really severe cases. The rest is just us. Even those mind control programs serve very strange lessons, for the victims and for the victimizers.

It all depends on the perception of the individual, one million people will try to convince you of something "out there to mind control you" but in the end we are the ones who allow such things. It is hard to understand how. A soul sister in spirit form even told me a few times in my path, that in my previous broken condition, she could attempt doing things to manipulate me, and I did not understand what she meant.

I understood that if I was ever under some situation of control, it was because I was allowing it, and the perpetrators were not even fully aware, or if I did something controlling to others I was not fully aware.

Some aspects of our soul can show up as reptilians, I do have some, and there was indeed a topic in some cases about suffering. Parts of me that had been mistreated in one way or another, became dark, and that is normal in any human being, or any other being.

Learn to understand your inner world, outside of the BS about being manipulated or controlled or that this or that is evil, and see the beauty of the lessons within your spiritual experiences. Not all is what it seems. What is ugly has its reasons to exist in suffering. Learn the whole story by your own means, not by what other sources tell you because sadly most spiritual sources are disempowering, when it comes to views about reptilians, religions, politics, angels, masters, etc... and if you feel bad about any of these things, approach them with courage and find the heart in all things evil. You will really see the true light in everything, beyond the illusions of this planet.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I agree, Karla! We have been led (for eons) to believe that we have very little control over ourselves, our experience, and our world...but the opposite is really true. Once we re-discover our own Divinity, Sovereignty, and Free Will, we learn that we cannot be controlled. As fully empowered beings, WE make the choices and begin to step into our true Power as Creator Beings.

We have been a bit "handicapped" by agreeing to work in a 3D existence, therefore it takes "time" for the changes we wish to see come into manifestation. But the more we step into and realize our power, we more we begin to attain higher states of being. This allows us to see much more rapid and smooth changes to our reality.

IAMRAvortex, YOU are in ultimately in charge of your own reality. Start stepping into that power and there is absolutely nothing to fear!

Reactions: Carl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)