Enki's Gift (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Has anyone ever heard of Enki's gift?

I felt inspired to download a workshop by Barbara Marciniak and have transcribed the relevant part here because it is damn fascinating.

"Enki's gift was a time coded mechanism left in the DNA long ago because Enlil did not like the human experiment. He would have gotten rid of it and had it all redone.

Enki and his sister, Ninmah, have empathy and compassion. Enki plans ahead. What is 2,000, 10,000, 20,000 years to someone who has been around a million. It's a few weeks, you understand. You go away to another colony, you have a spa, you come back and everything has changed.

Now Enki's gift was put in certain DNA's as a fail-safe mechanism. It could be activated because Enki understood (and Ninmah as well) how much DNA was turned off - off - off - off - off - off - off. But still a lot was left on to give you an experience and to make it worthwhile living in a human body.

What Enki left was a code, a gift, which under proper circumstances would be triggered celestially, or cosmically, especially by the galactic centre and the roulette wheel of your solar system, that when the time was right, Enki and his sister, being nowhere in the vicinity, could start to open this type of activity and it was set into motion to open slowly and now it needs to pop - really pop so that you all start to have really clear psychic understanding with strong, strong, strong knowings that you are guided day to day, not by some cellphone, ridiculous, applications but by the inner coming online.

As the pressure grows in the outside world and things get strange, really strange, this will pump up higher and higher, designed to co-ordinate together. As the Annunaki reappear, Enki's gift unfolds"

Barbara Marciniak

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Pod, as I read the first line of your post, I thought "Yes, yes, yes. I know what this is."
So, some part of me knows about Enki's Gift and is really excited about it.
:):):)

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Pod, as I read the first line of your post, I thought "Yes, yes, yes. I know what this is."
So, some part of me knows about Enki's Gift and is really excited about it.upload_2016-7-23_16-8-56.jpeg
:):):)
Yes that is how I feel about it. It fits internally. I real*eyesed that this was from a workshop in 2014 but when she talks about the strangeness.....I mean the Pokeman Go drama playing out is high strangeness. Thanks Linda.....

Sorry about the heart in your post....I wanted it at the end of my Thank you Linda line.

Reactions: John Swails
J

John Swails

Yes, I had never heard it called Enkis gift but yes it is real. Such a fascinating story our human orgins. Thanks for the post on that. It ties into other things I have been speaking about with others. I have been recording podcasts for my children for them to listen to one day that explain the origins of humans and our real history. I have put some on my YT channel and call it Letters to My Children.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Yes, I had never heard it called Enkis gift but yes it is real. Such a fascinating story our human orgins. Thanks for the post on that. It ties into other things I have been speaking about with others. I have been recording podcasts for my children for them to listen to one day that explain the origins of humans and our real history. I have put some on my YT channel and call it Letters to My Children.

So what was it called when you heard about it John.

Thanks for your post. I love the idea of "Letters to my children"

J

John Swails

Hmm, it was never given a name. I will call it Enkis gift from now on as well since now it has a name that most know it by now. Much of the origins story was given to me in astral projections and visits from my Higher Power. There were no words used. The Enkis gift does fit in with as well with the Numo story and the ancient Indian tales that go back millennium. Yes, I would agree it has to do as well with Annunaki, something about that resonates strongly with me.

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
I have been recording podcasts for my children for them to listen to one day that explain the origins of humans and our real history. I have put some on my YT channel and call it Letters to My Children.
John this brought a huge smile on my face! and I love the Letters to My Children idea.
Would love to check out your YT channel. do you mind sharing that? :)

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
Just as Linda described, my higher self knoooows. Lol.
I'll dive into this a little more when I get more time. Thank you so much for sharing. I've listened to a lot of Marciniak as well as read some of her material. Sometimes I find her engaging and sometimes she can be off putting to me. She had some excellent material in The Pleaidian Agenda.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Here's a video link which is still live :-

Genetic Changes by Barbara Marciniak

Good evening!

We are here. It is our pleasure to be in your reality once again, especially in this most auspicious setting... We are pleased. We understand that those of you who are of light frequencies have drawn us here.

Congratulate yourselves on your cleverness. It is not easy to get our vehicle (Barbara Marciniak) to travel around and go places, she has a mind of her own. And that is as it should be, and as it is, and as it will be. Understand that all of you need to have minds of your own, and come into contact and into charge of your own life. So, we are excited to be here.

We are, of course, the Pleiadians, and we are broadcasting live from Stanford University, in Palo Alto, California, among the auspicious hallways of the renowned intellectuals and soon to be renowned cosmic travelers of this, your planet, Earth.

So, we would like to speak to you about a variety of subjects this evening... "Genetic Encoding"... Is that the title that has been given to us? Well, we will expand upon it. We would like to talk to you about the harmonics of frequency modulation and the human DNA. Sounds boring as can be, does it not? But we guarantee that we will give you an exciting time tonight, absolutely, positively!

It will be up to you to demonstrate how clever you are... How much you perceive... Those of you who are familiar with our work understand that we are not the encyclopedia of the Universe, though we can pride ourselves that we can be upon occasion. When one has an encyclopedia in front of oneself all of the time, one simply begins to regurgitate what someone else has called truth. Yes? And you have all been, some of you, impeccable regurgitators, with letters, etc, after your name. Yes? You have valued that regurgitation, as it would be. We would like you to begin to use other sources of information, to begin to access the human creation, and to unfold it through a variety of new methodologies.

Frequency modulation and the human DNA... It is a grand story. This is part one of a two part session. We are going to speak to you to set the tone, to set the history - a little bit - of your planet. And then we will see what questions you will have to further comprehend the story...

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had understood that there was information we hid from ourselves during the time of Atlantis; the time when things started to go 'bad' and the direction chosen by the leaders of society was destructive to future generations. We hid it, so as to be able to have it resurface when the time was 'right'.
And have endured much in the interim.
Once reactivated, progress would be inevitable as we remembered vast swaths of knowledge we hadn't even known existed, except perhaps in mythology.
And, yes, it does feel like things have begun.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
You know Lila, I have no recollection of ever posting this article in 2016 but it seems very relevant now and people all over the world are being asked to clear fear and grow! I can only see a Divine hand in the power to order everyone (except the Swedes) to stay at home!

According to the Cats over at Schrodinger's Other Cat, the shift is imminent. https://schrodingersothercat.blog/2020/04/13/that-3d-look-of-liberty/

I only read that yesterday, but I wondered too if something was imminent when the chemtrails started up again. A poor attempt to block some energy coming on to the Earth? I mean, why else would they pour their crap out? This time no hiding it under the pretense of commercial airlines and all normal?

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Interestinger and interestinger. I guess we're all down the rabbit hole now.

Reactions: Pucksterguy
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I wonder if ‘ Enki’s gift could be anything to do with the first temporal marker given by the League of Light ‘ A gift from the past will be given to the present time. ‘ Any thoughts?

That is a brilliant dot connecter June. It fits perfectly! You are a star. Maryann where are you?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
That is a brilliant dot connecter June. It fits perfectly! You are a star. Maryann where are you?
It would be gr3at to get that gift wouldn’t it, that would quickly open mankind’s eyes.
I’m thinking this must allude to the ten DNA strands that were disconnected, leaving us with only two, there has been a lot of talk about our DNA changing,. I guess it would happen strand by strand, something like that, otherwise it be too much for us.

I’ve noticed with those around me there are a couple who have said things showing they are seeing cracks, it wouldnt seem much to anyone else but knowing them I can see it.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It would be gr3at to get that gift wouldn’t it, that would quickly open mankind’s eyes

Yes it would June!

We need something because the grip of those in power simply through the accumulation of massive wealth, often through trickery, is not going to be broken unless "something" intervenes to change the belief system and break the money spell.

I have always thought it would be a burst of energy that would cause the shift but perhaps it is a combination of events. The current crisis which has shaken people out of their complacency, a burst of energy and the activation of more DNA.

I sense that now we are into extended lockdown, people are becoming restless. The Italians have stopped singing, and the Americans are beginning to protest. Let us sit back and see what the Brits have in their backbones.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Yes it would June!

We need something because the grip of those in power simply through the accumulation of massive wealth, often through trickery, is not going to be broken unless "something" intervenes to change the belief system and break the money spell.

I have always thought it would be a burst of energy that would cause the shift but perhaps it is a combination of events. The current crisis which has shaken people out of their complacency, a burst of energy and the activation of more DNA.

I sense that now we are into extended lockdown, people are becoming restless. The Italians have stopped singing, and the Americans are beginning to protest. Let us sit back and see what the Brits have in their backbones.
You’re right folk are becoming restless as I felt in my bones they would, nearly eight billion on the planet would make on hell of a restless sea. They will wend in the military of course, try to stop it in its tracks, which will probably succeed initially, but as each strand pops, the restless wave will grow bigger.

As for the Brits,, you can only push folk so far and I feel they will show a lot of backbone eventually, might need a few more kicks in the ass but they will get there lol

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
As for the Brits,, you can only push folk so far and I feel they will show a lot of backbone eventually, might need a few more kicks in the ass but they will get there lol
I have always scanned The Guardian newspaper to see what TPTW are promoting. But I have become quite angry at the crap they are peddling so I have deleted the link and will try to stay away from all MSM now. I can sense within myself what is happening, do not need newspapers to inform me. Will stick with Simon Parkes, Jim Stone and RMN for now. No TV at all.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have always scanned The Guardian newspaper to see what TPTW are promoting. But I have become quite angry at the crap they are peddling so I have deleted the link and will try to stay away from all MSM now. I can sense within myself what is happening, do not need newspapers to inform me. Will stick with Simon Parkes, Jim Stone and RMN for now. No TV at all.
I refuse to read the utter crap in the newspapers and as for the news on tv, argh!! Makes me want to scream the way it’s rammed down our throats by repeating continuously. Beam me up Scottie

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Hello! June told me about this in another arena, as I didn't get a tag about this thread. Well, I see where your'e going with this, vis-a-vis the temporal markers the League of Light has shared. To me, it seems part of a whole package that's going to be coming online, rather than a singular "thing" in itself. On one level, yes, the DNA reactivation, and that's happening big time right now. On another level, a "thing" that will be recognizable by all, not just those who are attuned to the esoteric. In other words, I think this gift will appear holographically, on multiple planes of awareness and interactability. What's happening now with the DNA is going to be increasing in intensity and…. participants, let's say. More are going to be becoming aware of what's happening inside them—that it isn't the flu, it's morphing into galactic human-hood. Gonna shake out some etheric debris in a lot of people and that can very much mimic flu ("ascension flu"). So, yeah, it's part of a big thing, and probably necessary that it happens before this time-released gift fully shows itself.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hello! June told me about this in another arena, as I didn't get a tag about this thread. Well, I see where your'e going with this, vis-a-vis the temporal markers the League of Light has shared. To me, it seems part of a whole package that's going to be coming online, rather than a singular "thing" in itself. On one level, yes, the DNA reactivation, and that's happening big time right now. On another level, a "thing" that will be recognizable by all, not just those who are attuned to the esoteric. In other words, I think this gift will appear holographically, on multiple planes of awareness and interactability. What's happening now with the DNA is going to be increasing in intensity and…. participants, let's say. More are going to be becoming aware of what's happening inside them—that it isn't the flu, it's morphing into galactic human-hood. Gonna shake out some etheric debris in a lot of people and that can very much mimic flu ("ascension flu"). So, yeah, it's part of a big thing, and probably necessary that it happens before this time-released gift fully shows itself.
Thanks Maryann, makes sense, but ‘ Enki’s Gift ‘ ? Just seemed to fit so well lol

Reactions: Alain and Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Thanks Maryann, makes sense, but ‘ Enki’s Gift ‘ ? Just seemed to fit so well lol
It sure does, and if what I'm seeing is in focus, it's part of a bigger whole. God's gift? Our own gift to ourselves? Anyway, the past is going to be recovered, and with that, a LOT of forgotten knowledge.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yes it would June!

restless you name it, i am here in thoughts and there but not focused really on one thing, was it the fact my father i had no contact for 10 years passed away or is there far more behind

p.s. i am under a portion of those who still work day after day so no big free time

• A hug for you
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
restless you name it, i am here in thoughts and there but not focused really on one thing, was it the fact my father i had no contact for 10 years passed away or is there far more behind

p.s. i am under a portion of those who still work day after day so no big free time

Take care Dear Alain. I send hugs and love to you.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
And Lucia Rene!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)