Energy Update July 2, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
An Energy Upgrade this morning

We are heading to a knew path
The 6 D is showing up more and more in our bodies and we can feel that sudden heat coming from golden and pinky violet light codes flowing around
This wave is preparing the next but it's obviously working on our memories from old wounds and the heart chakra is experiencing big cleansing
You may feel fear or regrets
Regarded to what is going on now and what have been
But we are being shown our multidimensional souls in more touchable ways and the Astral projections we have during the night are of a very high frequency
Leaving vivid memories in us at all levels
We stay tuned in these travels even when back in the physical and healing comes with them
We may feel a rush of a deep warm healing energy when we are back in our physical
It is Chiron working also for preparation of the next portal opening to the 3rd wave coming on us
There are few things to focus upon during the process :
The inner souls and its connections to all that is around including the other souls we are connected too
The inner heart to bring more love and self esteem and compassion through ourselves
The inner guidance which is part of what we are meant for in this world now
The inner peace to light up the world with wisdom and strength
We need actually to go further than we have done
We may feel not in our place here
But we are everywhere because we are multidimensional souls
Our souls are connected to each other with a very subtle cord of light
The upcoming light codes are strengthening this cord of light
We are healing at a collective level
Sharing a huge heart
We are one heart
Beating as one
One Love
Welcoming these new lights in our inner beings
Is the best way to stay attuned and feel this energy upgrades now
Stay connected
And feel the magic of being here and everywhere !

Burning hands and feeling recharged with a new energy are also signs of this new wave
IMG_7356.JPG

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yesterday, I felt as though I was turned inside out and back again. I felt "energy blooms" from my heart chakra, as well as energy shooting out of my hands and feet. I took many naps. One time I was walking back from the kitchen and could not make it to the bedroom. I collapsed into the recliner in the living room and slept.Yesterday was like a major overhaul, and I feel great today.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
During the last weekend and yesterday I have been sleeping late in the morning
On Sunday night we had an intense energy flow and it was very hard to sleep
It was better last night
There are few symptoms of cleansing : feeling nauseous
Especially in public places
Some people are shown in their real ways of being
There are less and less veils
Telepathic and empathetic powers are enhanced at least as I am now feeling it
There are many signs given to us to know more about how we can use our gifts and help
Being in the sphere of love compassion is the only way to heal and learn

Yesterday, I felt as though I was turned inside out and back again. I felt "energy blooms" from my heart chakra, as well as energy shooting out of my hands and feet. I took many naps. One time I was walking back from the kitchen and could not make it to the bedroom. I collapsed into the recliner in the living room and slept.Yesterday was like a major overhaul, and I feel great today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)