End of Stage, Start of a New Process (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

Throughout this year that has ended, there have been many things that we have been publishing, hoping that they have been useful for all those who have had the confidence and perseverance to carry them out. As I mentioned in the previous article, a stage is closing, or is about to close soon in the coming weeks. The moment in which...
Continue to the full article here.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Thanks David for posting the article! Very timely!
The article explains several things for me throughout 2018 -

1) Increased frequency of number "42" throughout 2018 everywhere O.o:D

2) Increased frequency of "Mandela effects" of all sorts (historical, random, and in real-life: ex. keys, stuff supposedly misplaced or
disappear and re-appear somewhere else)
This one is hard because I end up being labeled 'absent-minded', and cannot explain
since there is no "evidence" to speak of! O.o:D:fp

3) Complete re-orientation of relationships. This is prevalent throughout 2018 - Loss of friendships, "disappearance" of various
relationships.
One thing in common with all of them (for me): utter focus on [materialism/physicality/greed] and/or [negative/lower frequency
constructs] such as [divisive politics/ambition/drive to succeed through depravity,lies,destruction].

4) The inability to completely separate reality from "political" or "narrative" fiction.
Being in California, I see this in spades - cognitive dissonance and inability to see the "truth".
Tesla/solar panels/wind power vs. Ice Age. Walls around the house vs. border walls. Government creep vs family
responsibilities. Mainly STS vs STO.

It has been a gradual process, but accelerated in 2018 at light speed. :cool:

Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The timelines are about to close
, not because it is a whim of higher hierarchies, not because it is a “punishment,” not because they do not want to give more opportunities, but because the cycles and processes that have to be set in motion to move those currently on line 42 to higher levels of it, in preparation for the change of evolutionary level cannot wait any longer. That almost 5% of humanity that are in this timeline continues to suffer many attempts of destabilization and, therefore, the doors must close and not be accessible from line 33 to those who are in “pause” in 42, even if they are only a few, hoping to catch the boat directly to the “new Earth.”
What are the "lines" this paragraph speaks of?

I can't tell you how ready I am for positive change. I'm so excited!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What are the "lines" this paragraph speaks of?
You might scan back through the other articles because he writes of these two timelines quite a bit.

Reactions: Laron

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
tine 33 is the one of lower vibrations equal commercial world and distraction industry i add from another source i read something a time ago, line 33 is at 7,83hz so old frequenzy, the one the ptb likes to let us trapped in (i feel a bit strange)

line 42 is the new destination 5th dimension 15,6hz

to travel from one to the other inner work has to be done, and most of the nice people here did it in form of the resquests of david topi or in the unconcious way

So as to resume more we are close mined closer the deep levels of line 33

if you like more details you need to read a bit or ask Hailstones Melt :)

Reactions: Linda

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)