Encrusting Flora With Stabilised Crystals (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh they are just breathtaking Lilia. I especially like the Lapis one. Thanks you for posting this.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thank you sooooo much for this post. Not only did I love seeing her art, but it gave me an idea of what to do with my Grandmother's costume jewelry. Some of the pieces, I wear, but a lot of it is broken and has missing pieces. Even if most of it is glass, it still is pretty and meaningful to me. She was an extraordinary woman - changed her name when she was in her 20s because she wanted to and kept her hair died red.

Reactions: Stargazer

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
It took me a while to find the artist as I couldn't find the link I originally saw. I thought I posted it on my art page but maybe I forgot to hit the post button. Luckily I had likes his page so that was on the end how I was able to find him for you. Sorry it took so long Krena

Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)