Eliminating Obfuscation — Clearing the Path to Timeline #42 | David Topi (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

Eliminating Obfuscation — Clearing the Path to Timeline #42 | David Topi

For a while we have left the explanations of the status of the time lines to rest, based on all the work explained in recent weeks, which has let us respond to all the inquiries. I’m aware it’s a huge situation when one stumbles upon this material for the first time, especially when looking at the finger details.

Many fears are activated, all programs are launched to want to do in days what we have not been able, due to ignorance, over many years — that leads us, in some cases, to be more...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, was just thinking about things that obscure my way forward!:)

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I like his request, and it reminded me that it is just as important to consider the little things, too. Also, I believe that when we address these things within ourselves, it gives room for those near us to do likewise.

I request that all programs, locks and limitations imposed, imbued or inserted in me that generate, activate or enhance obfuscation, be completely eliminated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)