Article Eliminating Mental Scenarios & Energetic Remnants of the Pandemic Reality (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
We will continue with the petitions to dissolve and eliminate all the "energetic" elements that are behind this "pandemic" situation that we are experiencing. I am aware that many of us would like to have the tools to intervene directly on the physical plane to catch those responsible with our hands, to nip the situation “at street level,” to force our politicians to cancel all those regulations, restrictions and everything else, but, on the "solid" plane, what we consider "material,” we cannot intervene as such, because we cannot with a request somewhere block the avatar of a man from doing something or stop doing something, nor can we prevent another person somewhere else from writing a news story that generates more fear or concern when it comes out in the media, nor can we prevent with a request that some machines in some companies create calibrated tests so that, (almost) everyone, test positive, etc.

imagen-1_thumb.jpg

Despite everything, although we are in certain way "limited" to energetic work, in the end, and as we have explained many times, physical reality is only a reflection of the reality at the higher planes of the planet's structure, which , on the other hand, it allows us to disassemble things from the mental and etheric levels that are later reflected at the "day-to-day" level.

It is correct that the results are slower this way, in the sense that, today for example, and with the petitions that are underway, we have dissolved approximately only 2% of all the energy concentrations on the mental plane associated with this "pandemic reality," but it is also true that, if at a mental and etheric levels we continue like this and we end up ensuring that there is no monad that supports this reality, at the physical level there is no human or RIC action that can re-manifest, increase or maintain this history, and, what there is, dissipates by itself and disappears when it is not being sustained by an etheric structure and a supporting mental scenario.

Therefore, while at the individual level each one can go on doing and taking the measures they deem appropriate to be able to deal with, oppose or face this situation in the best possible way, at the energetic level we will continue to dismantle it without pause until the RIC and CS have nothing that support this scenario and it will disappear.

RIC counteroffensive

At the time when the last article was published and once many of us started eliminating everything requested in the petitions, and with a few million more Higher Selves that joined through the petition made from their souls, still when the personality had neither read nor was aware of it, the Asimoss realized that our work sustained and continued over time will, in effect, end up diluting all the content and energetic support of their plans. Therefore, they have "propped up" the mental scenarios with technology by re-printing them in the collective unconscious, something that I am now explaining to you so that you understand what we are going to work on today to start its erasure.

What is a mental "scenario"?

Imagine the scene of a movie, its actors, the set where the action takes place, the furniture elements, props, everything that makes up that scene. This scenario is the "reality" where the actors play their role and carry out their roles, it is what gives "context" to what they do and say and it is where their actions are supported so that they "fit" with what is represented. Therefore, for actors to be able to do something, they have to have all the appropriate framework already pre-manufactured for it by decorators, carpenters and technicians.

In our case it is the same, there must be a "pandemic" scenario (I will always put it in quotation marks) so that the "actors" (the RIC and CS on the one hand, humanity on the other) have a framework where they can express that "pandemic," and that scenario is found at the mental level with all the elements designed by the RIC and has its counterpart at the etheric level so that reality then physically "crystallizes it". Basically when we, with petitions, disassemble the structures and energetic bags of the mental and etheric levels, we execute the equivalent of eliminating the walls of the set, removing the furniture and dissolving the props that the "actors" need to carry out their representation.

Since we cannot intervene directly on the actor's avatar to block his movements so that he does not get on stage to perform his role, we can leave all the “executing” actors (CS and RIC) without a stage, and maybe even though some continue trying to execute the assigned orders, they can no longer do it and they do not have an effect if "reality" does not fit them because no energetic structure supports the physical actions.

Giving context to actions that move reality

By this I mean that certain measures can only be applied or certain "physical" actions can be implemented if the environment "fits" with those actions, and, therefore, an excuse is always needed to be able to execute something. There must be millions of positive cases for them to have the "excuse" for putting this or other restriction, "such a thing" must have happened so that "such another" can be raised. This is very obvious, but no one has possibly wondered why this is really so.

The answer is in the human programming, which the Asimoss gave us, by which the routines of creation and projection of reality work linked in a sequential logic of "if this then that" and the data of "this" is passed from some programs of the mind to the following to be able to process "the other". Thus, in order for a solution to be proposed, there has to be something that needs to be solved, so that B can be executed, they have had to create A, and, you will say, it is the dumbest thing I have read because, why am I going to propose a solution to something that is not a problem or I will execute "B" if there is no preceding "A" to justify it?

The answer is that if we weren't programmed in this way, we could make changes "just because," "out of nowhere" about anything in the global reality. Now I get up and completely change the world in which I live, execute and do a thousand changes in my life without justifying a single one and without intermediate steps, because I want to, and decided that what yesterday was like today will no longer be and I will do it differently without any reason for it or logical steps involved that justify it or give meaning to what I do (to our mental coherence).

This way of acting, in some people, would have the nickname of "impetuous". "He is a person who does everything by force without thinking about the consequences," "he has turned his life upside down without care," many would say. At the micro level, in the life of a single person, it only has the implications that result from drastic changes for no apparent reason in the individual reality of that human being and those around him, but, at the macro level, mental structures require, to maintain the coherence of reality, that there is a "why" for everything, a preceding cause and a certain logic, so that then our mental spheres process it properly, the ego program maintains the management of the psyche in a stable way and the different personality selves can play their roles consistently in our behavioral responses to what is happening in the world.

Creating scenarios that grow and modulate reality towards the final objective that they have proposed

Thus, the RIC and CS always have to create scenarios of "this happens or has happened," hence "this" becomes "naturally" (or manipulated) into "the other," and our mind follows the thread and considers it "correct," and is not destabilized by noting a sequential logic. Someone eats an "infected" animal, that person infects another, that other two more, those two travel the world and make the infection grow, and so on, etc., etc. This narrative is sequential and sustains the mental coherence of the psyche with the scenarios that the RIC and CS create, which grow or alter over time until reaching the desired "final" scenario, so that they can be introduced within the parameters "logical" or "how things happen,” the "solutions" proposed to advance their plans and agenda.

So that is why, for example, the day the first case of a virus is reported, the next day you can't present a vaccine to the world. There is no intermediate step or a logical development for this “jump,” and it is incoherent, although, in this current situation, the vaccine was ready before the day the virus was released (we will talk about it in another article), but the global human logic would not understand how the day after the "first case," there were already 7 billion doses of ready vaccines available worldwide. It is not logical, therefore, the mind and its programming do not understand it, hence, it cannot be projected onto human reality, therefore, it would never be manifested, accepted and consolidated.

On the other hand, with the changes that they have underway in the economic system that we already talked about in a series of five articles, the same thing happens, you create macroeconomic problems blocking world activity as much as possible, but, the next day you cannot say that, as a solution, all banks are going to merge and change their structures to blockchain systems, although this has been prepared for months to happen (I encourage you to review the series of articles on the operation and manipulation of the global economy). There must be a logical development and intermediate steps towards the mental perception of reality by human beings so that the very structure of this reality projected by ourselves does not collapse.

Therefore, and in order not to deviate too much from the subject, if there are no mental and etheric scenarios that sustain the processes of the development of this "pandemic" situation, nothing can be put in place to enhance or extend it, because the human psyche itself cannot be programmed to sustain that reality. And, since the human psyche is the one that creates global reality by energy projection, neither the RIC nor the CS have the power to change that and they have to follow the steps dictated by our minds when introducing in the world the changes and manipulations they wish to see manifested.

Again, I hope that the idea is grasped, albeit intuitively, in order to understand the way in which we are "fighting" this situation.

Reinforcing mental "scenarios and decorations"

So, as I was saying, the RIC counteroffensive has been to reinforce the mental scenario and its etheric structures of the current situation, the equivalent of putting more nails and piles in the decorations so that they do not fall off and screwing the furniture to the floor so it cannot be withdrawn. Since we have more power to spare at the mental level to take out piles and loosen screws, in addition to destroying decorations, while the previous petitions are still in progress, we begin the offensive with another one to continue dismantling the mental part of this situation.

To do this, and to continue with the work already started, we are going to introduce a simpler way of executing the petitions that have been "accepted" by the Higher Selves and encoded in the common field of information that they all share and use to coordinate their actions and processes. What we are going to do is assign "names" to the petitions so that we can execute them only with the "names" that we give them, and thus it will not be necessary to read all the content. Now you will see how it works.

Codifying the ongoing petitions

What we will do is to code with the name "Petition 1" the petition for the elimination of bags and egregores that we made.

We will code as "Petition 2" the petition for the dissolution of everything related to the use of masks that we made.

And we will code as "Petition 3" the petition for the dissolution of the programming and energies of fears and associates that we made in the previous article.

How are these petitions encoded?

For this encoding to be carried out, that is, for me to tell my Higher Self, please execute "petition 1" and my Higher Self knows what to execute, the entire petition must be, its content, in your mental body. This means that you have to have read it at least once, so that the content has been captured by the senses (the sight when reading the article), has passed to the mental spheres, has been processed and understood, and from there it has been saved in the mental body.

In this way, your Higher Self collects the “particles” that make up the content of that petition, and “unifies” it in itself as “petition 1,” for example, and, this way, when you want to repeat such petition, just you have to ask it to execute petition 1, without having to read its entire content again.

With this way of working that our Higher Selves propose to us, we can accelerate the process of self-healing and self-deprogramming, as well as the help we provide to planetary forces and hierarchies through our Higher Self to continue dismantling this "pandemic reality" in all the elements that we already mentioned in the previous article that are pending dissolution. It goes without saying that this mechanism and procedure can also be used to encode all the previous petitions that you have in progress, it does not matter if you are rereading articles from three years ago and requesting healing or whatever it was that we were working on at that time.

Thus, the request to make those encodings is the following:
I request my Higher Self and I give permanent permission to encode with the name of "petition 1" the petition published in the article Canceling the negative psychological processes of the "covid egregor" of August 28 on the davidtopi.net page​
I request my Higher Self and give permanent permission to encode with the name of "petition 2" the petition published in the article Canceling the psychological effects of the use of masks of September 2 on the davidtopi.net page​
I request my Higher Self and I give permanent permission to encode with the name of "petition 3" the petition published in the article Elimination and dissolution in our structure of blockages and energies associated with the "covid egregor" of September 13 on the davidtopi.net page​
Since your Higher Self can access the content of your mental body, anything you have previously read in each of these petitions, it can collect what is being requested and "save" it in itself to be executed with the code "petition such".​

Erasing mental scenarios

Now, we start with the petition that will initiate the deletion of the mental "decorations" and "scenarios" and that we are also going to encode with the name "petition 4," as follows:

I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to encode the following petition with the code "petition 4".​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to erase, dissolve, eliminate and dilute all the mental scenarios, "frames" and elements present in the mental plane related to what we have called the "pandemic reality".​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to disconnect all these scenarios and elements from their etheric and physical counterparts, that the sources of power and energy that sustain and empower them are disconnected, that the links between the monads that form and maintain this reality fall apart and to dissolve the structures of union that allow their cohesion and sustenance as a single global and joint framework for all humanity.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to assist the forces, groups and hierarchies that work under the coordination of the planetary logos to disassemble and clean, dissolve and erase all the mental remnants, elements and structures associated with this "pandemic reality" helping wherever it is necessary and indicated by the forces of nature for its global elimination.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to erase from my sacred fabric the connections with these scenarios and elements, the energetic threads, filaments and "cables" that link my individual reality to the global "pandemic reality," completely disconnecting myself from the same. I request and give permanent permission for the same to be done in my collective family unconscious and in the dual collective unconscious that I have with my family and those close to me.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self for this petition to be extended to all souls and super-souls of all human beings, so that they can execute it on their avatars and energetic systems if they wish, even when their personalities have not been able to access to the content of this petition due to ignorance or inability to understand it.​
Thank you.​

Executing all the petitions simultaneously

And now that we have the four encoded petitions, from this moment on you only have to ask your Higher Self:

I ask my Higher Self to execute petition 1, petition 2, petition 3 and petition 4. Thank you.​

And the more times we do it, the more energy "pulses" our Higher Selves send towards these structures to help dismantle them and collaborate with the rest of the planetary forces in their dissolution and complete elimination.

A hug,

David Topí

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Despite everything, although we are in certain way "limited" to energetic work, in the end, and as we have explained many times, physical reality is only a reflection of the reality at the higher planes of the planet's structure, which , on the other hand, it allows us to disassemble things from the mental and etheric levels that are later reflected at the "day-to-day" level.

It is correct that the results are slower this way, in the sense that, today for example, and with the petitions that are underway, we have dissolved approximately only 2% of all the energy concentrations on the mental plane associated with this "pandemic reality," but it is also true that, if at a mental and etheric levels we continue like this and we end up ensuring that there is no monad that supports this reality, at the physical level there is no human or RIC action that can re-manifest, increase or maintain this history, and, what there is, dissipates by itself and disappears when it is not being sustained by an etheric structure and a supporting mental scenario.
There is so much great info in this article. This portion really stood out for me because I often wish that some people would just cease talking and/or reporting. It is a good reminder to keep up our quiet work.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
as i said at different occasions at home and elsewere, stop feeding those who seek to be nurished by it and it becomes better, i don t like to be food to them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)