Economic collapse, Hillary dead? 20-Sept-16 Wujo (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Psychic Lynn did a reading on this situation a few days back.

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/death-and-arrest-rumors.html

"A. I get that Hillary is very much alive, but she is not well. She is recovering from some neurological issues that look to be exacerbated by stress. I see it affecting her strength, coordination and even speech at times. I also see that a body double is put in play while she tries to rest and recover. She needs to keep up the illusion that she can endure the stress that accompanies the campaign trail. This has been very demanding, more than she could have realized as the dynamic feels even much different than it did when she did this with her husband.

She feels like a character in a play being directed and tugged at constantly. She is in it deep with the PTW (Powers The Were), and it feels like there are so many powerful people that they are hidden in layers so no one really knows who is in charge. She has hundreds of IOUs to these layered powers, and really isn't even in control, but just does what she is supposed to do, like a celebrity working with a Public Relations agent. She is their spokes model, but they are growing weary with her recent health issues.

The PTW are actually trying to cover all their bases. They have a lot of time and money invested in Hillary, so working with a double during downtime is their best choice while they attempt to soften Trump. I do look for something radical to happen, something unheard of, but it hasn't been unfolded to me yet. I will say it is tied to an emotion of shock and awe.

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light-

[As I was closing this, I was given a loud and surprising message.. It was "Wouldn't it be the ultimate doopery for the PTW to know their candidate was arrested, and then use her body double to control the White House?" It was followed by a loud and cynical laugh. I have no idea where that came from as it contradicts what I saw, but it was a strong enough message I needed to mention it.]"​

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
She needs to keep up the illusion that she can endure the stress that accompanies the campaign trail. This has been very demanding, more than she could have realized as the dynamic feels even much different than it did when she did this with her husband.

She feels like a character in a play being directed and tugged at constantly. She is in it deep with the PTW (Powers The Were), and it feels like there are so many powerful people that they are hidden in layers so no one really knows who is in charge. She has hundreds of IOUs to these layered powers, and really isn't even in control, but just does what she is supposed to do, like a celebrity working with a Public Relations agent. She is their spokes model, but they are growing weary with her recent health issues
Now I feel almost sorry for her. And yes, in a certain way these politician puppets are victims too, despite their actions that create multitudes of other innocent victums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)