Article ECLIPSE SEASON CONTINUES BRINGING TRANSFORMATION/REBIRTH (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
birds shaman.jpg

(Long post alert)

We are now pretty much between eclipses with the Total lunar Perigee Moon looming late on the 15th in some countries and evening the 16th here.

The Uranus conjunction certainly has had an effect in my world already in the Scorpio vein and although I have no planets in either Taurus or Scorpio its certainly personal.
The eclipse will trine my I C (home zone) and semi sextile to my Jupiter in Libra. It will happen in my solar place of higher mind and travel, release. It is fairly close to black Moon Lillith in my natal chart in my friends and community place and it is certainly bringing up some deep feelings and transformation.

Today with the Moon in Leo, Saturn is conjunct Vesta at 24 Aquarius and if that isn’t a warning to keep strong boundaries against karmic happenings, I don’t know what is. Its as if we must prepare for the onslaughts of time itself and the ramifications of past tyranny of the patriarchal type and I certainly cant argue with that.

But its not really a negative influence, only one to remind us of our inner strength and the structure of our own personal universe, how strong we are on that basic level, unmoving and stoic no matter what comes our way.

A reminder also to remember the equality of all people in the final analysis and not to judge.
(Aquarians take note and those with planets or points near that degree.) But it is for all of us due to eclipse energy.

This is all not surprising at all as tomorrow two of the centaur asteroids are coming out to play and neither of them are nice at all, and in fact they are or can be downright nasty.

Nessus and Mars will conjunct tomorrow at 17 degrees Pisces which happens to be on my Mercury so not sure how this all fits in with the eclipse energy but i will be wary...
The aspect of Mars/Nessus is one of secrets and hidden anger, maybe not so hidden but it could be revealed in different ways such as manipulation, blame or jealousy, vindictiveness.
It's also generational which makes it even more intense.

But the good news is it does invite us to unlock the feelings and let go of the guilt or blame over any mayhem, or heartache the energy has brought to us in the past. Its time to say “the buck stops here” with any form of abuse or long term jealousy leading to revenge or other poisonous actions against others.

Whatever else this aspect will bring it does mean a complexity of feelings on the part of the perpetrator so the main thing is not to be drawn into anything if anyone baits you in the time frame ahead towards the Scorpio eclipse especially in this case if you are Aries or an Arian type person, (Moon/Asc etc) or if you have planets or points near 17 Pisces. Or are a Piscean.

But these asteroid aspects can affect any of us where the energy has been an issue in our lives.

For the perpetrator it would also be about past abuse and its very relevant within a family situation as it can uncover all sorts of past grievances of the abusive type.
Being already in Scorpio energy there is no doubt this aspect is going to bring a lot out into the open individually and globally and it will carry a fiery punch with it.
The other aspect is Ceres conjuncting Absolus at 27 degrees Gemini. Absolus is a newcomer in astrology from around 1995. He is at least as complicated and intriguing as Nessus. Asbolus is described as dark, gothic and deep!

The asteroid has a dark surface , one reason for the name. He was a seer , a centaur in Greek mythology. After having one of his warnings ignored brought out his worst when he later provoked the bloodbath that brought the deaths of Chiron and Pholus at Heracles’ hands. Asbolos was crucified by arrows when he died.

Because of his sight, he was described with the nickname oiônistês (augurist – someone who predicts the future from the flight of birds).

Ceres is of the nature of Taurus and Cancer known as the mother creatrix symbolising the universal mother that creates and nurtures all life and in Gemini this aspect is very much telling us to look for hidden meanings in words said even in a lighthearted manner. It warns us to look deeper that the surface for what is being conveyed such as hidden messages, signs from nature around us especially in the air- birds maybe. (There is a fantail outside my window wanting to get in s I write this.)
Its an intriguing aspect and to me I do see warnings with this to definitely look below the surface to find answers especially if there are cross currents that feel like a threat to our own security or that of family.

Its like something could try to pollute the purity of our own intentions. There is a kind of horror behind some of this as if some are blind to what is actually happening or being said.
Some may call the energy the primitive “ reptilian brain;” the bottom line of awareness, and it can be about a confrontation that requires a radical change of thinking and attitude. Its almost like a reboot to the flow of one’s individuation process especially with the eclipse effect thrown in.

So that is around tomorrow for us to ponder on and some of this sounds distinctly global with all that’s going on and ties in with what could happen during the Scorpio eclipse.
Its aalso going affect certain individuals with a strong wake up call to step way back from abusive people, and keep that third eye open for signs of enlightenment and messages from spirit for needed strength and courage. The age old fight between light and darkness goes on..

This is all to the lead up of Mercury changing direction 9th/10th May depending which country you are in, at 4 degrees Gemini for a Rx that takes hir back to Taurus before s/he goes direct around 2nd June and then re-enters Gemini mid June where s/he will stay until 5th July.
This means the Rx will last through the eclipse so that is going to add yet another twist and makes one wonder what will happen with our communication systems in that time – to mainstream media , social media etc …

Its certainly all connected and new ways of thinking are most definitely on the cards for many of us. There are truly some exciting times ahead but also times of some sudden and even explosive happenings that will come from some very deep and hidden places.

Not to mention the rebirth that is at the root of all of this.

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Because of his sight, he was described with the nickname oiônistês (augurist – someone who predicts the future from the flight of birds).
Well, as you've pictorially noted, owls have been around recently, which I take as sign of wisdom keepers gathering around to roost, as well as other things, like silent flights, secret gifts bestowed, all kinds of unexpected things entering from the wings. And ways out and through of the hidden sort, amidst all that is happening.

Also, in my life, at least, the corvids, who are funny, mischievous and often do great deeds when you least expect them... (Yup, just had to step outside while I was writing this and there were corvids). In my world, they are the ones who you never know what they will do in the moment and, again, in my world, they are protectors who come when all seems lost with :fp :)) O.o:D their own style and always a sense of humor that sometimes seems far more important than any goals most of us humans would prioritize. Somehow that seems to fit this centaur-like picture of this moment.
And perhaps that means we'd be wise to keep our sense of humor about us, or at least step back enough to be able to see the humor and/or irony in what will happen just ahead... does any of this fit what you see?

look below the surface to find answers
Oh, yes, definitely

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Well, as you've pictorially noted, owls have been around recently, which I take as sign of wisdom keepers gathering around to roost, as well as other things, like silent flights, secret gifts bestowed, all kinds of unexpected things entering from the wings. And ways out and through of the hidden sort, amidst all that is happening.

Also, in my life, at least, the corvids, who are funny, mischievous and often do great deeds when you least expect them... (Yup, just had to step outside while I was writing this and there were corvids). In my world, they are the ones who you never know what they will do in the moment and, again, in my world, they are protectors who come when all seems lost with :fp :)) O.o:D their own style and always a sense of humor that sometimes seems far more important than any goals most of us humans would prioritize. Somehow that seems to fit this centaur-like picture of this moment.
And perhaps that means we'd be wise to keep our sense of humor about us, or at least step back enough to be able to see the humor and/or irony in what will happen just ahead... does any of this fit what you see?

Oh, yes, definitely
I dont know what corvids are as we have our own unique bird life in Aust and NZ but I can google it .Maybe they are crows which we call crows or ravens and that is the latin name... We dont have them in NZ but they are in Aust.
Magpies are more common in Aust and a few here in the south island. And those are birds i love to wake up to as their warble is lovely.
As for humour what else is there although right now their is death all around me as older family members choose to greet it near this Scorpio rebirth eclipse... If we can laugh our way through transition well and good Lila <3

• Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Corvids, as you say, are the crow + raven family.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
The most unusual thing happened after I mentioned Crows and magpies yesterday as it was mothers day here. I went with one of my daughters to a cemetery for lunch as there is a picnic area there and its an old cemetery near an old church in a country area where we go each year and we have a picnic at an old picnic table under oak trees. I have never ever in my life seen magpies there before but they were there - a family of them warbling which I love , They are Australian natives, and only have beenb seen in the lower part of the south island of NZ but there they were and they were the fav bird of my husband who died in Aust in 2012.
It was quite magical and I thought of you Lila; sort of similar to crows but not

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am prone to the music of the Australian bush.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne and Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Furthermore, yesterday there was a sighting of a crow for the first time in the area near where I live . Apparently they DO have them in the North island in one area and this one has travelled here. It will probably not be allowed to stay as the farmers say they destroy their crops .Im sad about that .
I cant berlieve this, the article was in the paper even...

• Magical
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I cant berlieve this, the article was in the paper even...
This sounds like a fine example of what I like to call 'everyday magic' :-D <3O.o:D

It will probably not be allowed to stay as the farmers say they destroy their crops .Im sad about that .
I feel like saying "we'll see what the crows have to say about that"...[/QUOTE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)