Promoted Earth's Rotation Slowed in 2013 Causing a Rise in Earthquake Activity (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Two Scientists in the US just presented a new seismic theory. Since 2013 there has been an increase in seismic activity, with their information indicating that the Earth's rotation slowed down that year, and every year since. They predict 2018 will have a dramatic increase in the number of devastating earthquakes globally.

quake.jpg

"Next year we should see a significant increase in numbers of severe earthquakes," Roger Bilham of the University of Colorado said. "We have had it easy this year. So far we have only had about six severe earthquakes. We could easily have 20 a year starting in 2018."

The decrease in Earth's rotation is only a millisecond on some days, measured by atomic clocks.

Since 1900 they looked back at all the quakes greater than magnitude 7 and found there were periods of around five years in length when the larger quake activity increased significantly. Within those five year periods there there were around 25-30 large quakes a year, in comparison to an average of around 15 in other years.

It was just over four years ago when Earth's rotation began one of the periodic slowdowns, making it around 2013.

Source

[(Laron) This thread has been promoted to the front page of transients.info. Any responses here will show within the front page article comments.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
...And what causes the Earth slowdowns...?:oops::eek:o_O

Fascinating how much really cool speculation is currently out there around causes of earthquake. I can't shake the feeling that there is at least a little bit of 'taking our ostrich heads out of the sand' in that kind of speculation as well as a fair bit of 'global thinking'. And I'd say I'm all for that;)

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
RT reporting on the same story as Stuff, say "seasonal changes like El Niño have been shown to affect the Earth's rotation, while massive earthquakes can cause shifts in the planet's axial tilt, according to NASA."
There does seem to be a 'chicken and egg' phenomenon right now on the idea of earthquakes and Earth rotation speed changes.

I've certainly heard it suggested that large earthquakes may cause change in Earth's rotation speed, though I guess RT may link it to possible changes in axial tilt. I've also heard speculation about water phenomena (tides, moon's pull, massive inundation of an area, geyser spouts, etc) being linked to earthquakes. Jim Berkland from California used these plus increased number of reports of missing dogs + cat to issue predictions and is famous for issuing a public warning about the 1989 6.9 Oakland "World Series Earthquake". He died last year. You can read a bit about him here:
http://www.sonomanews.com/news/5903516-181/earthquake-prognosticator-and-glen-ellen or https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/05/0523_050523_moonquake_2.html

In looking this up I also found a link to earthquake predicting sites:cool:: http://www.earthwaves.org/hoteqpre.html

Which caused which? Interesting to speculate!O.o:D

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
...And what causes the Earth slowdowns...?:oops::eek:o_O

Fascinating how much really cool speculation is currently out there around causes of earthquake. I can't shake the feeling that there is at least a little bit of 'taking our ostrich heads out of the sand' in that kind of speculation as well as a fair bit of 'global thinking'. And I'd say I'm all for that;)
Now that I have some space and time, I can more seriously respond to the thread.

So, this science backed research is so very validating for me. From 2004-2011 or so, I was heavily into researching the 2012 phenomenon. I read a lot of books on the topic. I also learnt so many people got it wrong around December 2012 being the galactic alignment when it was actually in 1998. The Galactic Alignment period is from 1980 - 2016, which can be further understood in this article here by John Major Jenkins.

So before 2012, I got to the stage where I felt 2013 was going to be the year when the earth changes would begin, and I expected them to be rather extreme. This was before I stumbled upon the webbot, which was from 2012 to 2013, where I heavily got into following everything webbot related and making my own interpretations of the data alongside what Clif said. For those following transients back then, they will remember the amount of articles I posted about this. The Global Coastal Event that the webbot showed was meant to kick off around May, 2013, and parts of it did, as expected, but it became a much more gradual process, so was really the global coastal events. So much of what the webbot saw for the GCE has now occurred, but gradually. So it was spot on in terms of the forecast, but just the timing was incorrect.

For those who haven't seen it, I maintained an article purely focused on the global coastal event at the time. I would update it whenever new info came in. It is very helpful to re-read over this article to understand what's going on right now, as everything in it relates to a degree, whether it's occurred yet or not. Here it is: Global Coastal Event Summary as of May 2013. If you run a search on transients with the words global coastal event, there are some articles after May 2013 which provide additional insight into it. A really helpful one by Clif is this one here, Global Coastal Event ongoing, that he put out on the 11th of June, 2013.

Oh, and as to why things did not all happen at once, well, my theory was explained in the article I put out in 2014 called The Stretching of Time and the Imminent Shift. Dr. Paul LaViolette also read that one as we were in communication at the time about some of my theories. His work on the stellar explosions is really important to understand (which can be read about in his book, Earth Under Fire).

So it was interesting that my research lead me to the year 2013 as being so pivotal, and then I had that validated some more after running into the webbot back in 2012-2013. And now I see this research above confirming that that year was the beginning of a period of 5 years, with the 5th (2018) being the pinnacle of the period in terms of seismic activity.

There is some great information showing that the solar activity (Ben Davidson/Suspicious0bservers is the best source here), planetary alignments and gamma ray bursts (See Paul LaViolette's work, especially Cloud G2) can lead to an increase in seismic activity and weather changes on Earth. What I have noticed as well is that after a large storm system goes through, there's a chance of a large quake as a result.

So that is in addition to the energies of eclipses and new and full moons. When you have an eclipse in combination with an X class flare earth facing, that is a powerful force, especially if there is some planetary alignment going on at the same time.

But what causes all of those elements to become more active? The answer to that came in a lot of detail within the last QHHT session I did with Lai, September Frequency Peak, Wave X, New Earth and the Shift in Consciousness | The Cosmic Journey of Lai Part 9. That still was just touching on components in play, triggerring other components, and was not really the foundation behind it all.

The foundation is of course two things, one being the astrological age cycle, which connects into the Mayan Long Counter Calendar in terms of numbers, and ties into the cycle that occurred back when Atlantis fell. The second is that on top of the astrological age which includes the precession of the equinoxes, is the new earth situation, which is a rare event as the consciousness of mother earth evolves and develops a new subtle body, which in turns connects into a realm/space likely in the 5th and 6th dimension where we can go and reside in after this life, or during it if we chose.

As a result of the combination of all of this going on, consciousness change within all life on Earth is directly related to earth and weather changes as well, as those sources are impacting both.

While the scientists found that correlation with five year cycles going back in 1900, I think this is far greater in scope than just that. I am still expecting some major quakes, and undersea volcanic eruptions, to occur within the next three or four years, which will have a big impact on parts of the world, but will in no way be like an extinction level event, as we are on a much more positive timeline now which David Topi has helped us to understand as well.

Something is likely to occur around May 2018, which impacts me. My latest astrological forecast (update) shows a lot going on then, whether it's impacting me, or impacting my family, as I have to travel at the time as a result. I was going to share some excerpts from this and include some recent predictions I have ran into to pin point what this may relate to, but I haven't got around to writing up a thread about it yet.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It is this kind of comprehensive look at 'the whole enchilada' that I love!:-D
So much there, @Laron<3 I might be reading this for a month (less, as I've already read plenty of it;))
Thanks!!!

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
As a result of the combination of all of this going on, consciousness change within all life on Earth is directly related to earth and whether changes as well, as those sources are impacting both.
I do feel that our consciousness has waaaaay more to do with all this than lamestream science will ever be willing to admit.

:)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I just wanna throw in one more item in re; the earthquakes. The Earth now has a bit of a wobble in it's rotation around the sun and it's own axis. So not only is earth spinning it's now oscillating as well. So this has to be adding to tectonic stresses as well. Having said that the changes of timelines shouldn't necessarily result in the destruction of the previous one. They should be able to carry on their merry way.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I am still expecting some major quakes, and undersea volcanic eruptions, to occur within the next three or four years
For whatever is worth, and mind you, I take predictions from psychics with huge grains of salt (really huge grains), one of them reported I believe by the Mirror in the UK made some related predictions for 2018 a few days ago. His name is Craig Hamilton-Parker (that supposedly previously predicted Brexit, Donald's Trump's White House victory and the terror attack in Nice, France -I haven't researched if those claims are true). Between his predictions (mostly negative ones -perhaps because they sell) there were such like: Mount Vesuvius in Italy will erupt and Naples will be evacuated; there will be an increase in seismic activity - including places that have been tremor free for 1,000 years - with one very serious earthquake in New Zealand; the southern seas will be impassable in places due to a massive ice shelf breaking from the Antarctic; there will be record hurricanes in the Caribbean and there will be wild fires in California and Australia, as well as flooding in India and China.

Tall orders there, some plausible because they normally take place almost every year -like the fires in California and the floodings- but I thought it would be better to save his predictions in a file to see if other "professional psychics" predict something similar in the weeks to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)