Earth's Magnetic Shift | S0 News Nov.29.2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Our internet based expert on space weather, the magnetic pole shift, earth changes, and a few other things, has done an update today on what is going on with the pole shift. He also reminds us how the geomagnetic field is weakening as part of this natural cycle (all connected into the precession of the equinoxes and astrological ages).

I've embedded the update below from the point he starts discussing this in.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tania and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I always find it amazing when our science catches up with our mythology, historical stories, etc

Reactions: Tania and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I always find it amazing when our science catches up with our mythology, historical stories, etc
Over the holiday weekend, the movie channels were free. I watched the series, His Dark Materials, which is based on Pullman's novels. The parallels to our world are interesting - I mean REALLY interesting.

The first novel, The Golden Compass, was made into a movie, but some religious groups decried it as anti-church, and the sequel was never made.

• Helpful Post
  • Funny
Reactions: Laron and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)