E.M. Nicolay, Antarctica, the crane collapse and the stampede in Mecca (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

soulsurfer

Just Arrived
Jan 9, 2020
I discovered E.M. Nicolay a few years ago. I haven't read his book but I've listened to all of the interviews at the link below. He has made a number of statements about past events providing some context about what happened and why. For example, he claims that the crane collapse and stampede in Mecca was the result of Saudi Arabia discovering a long lost technology. They then involved the Russians in an attempt to relocate it to Antarctica. He claims that world leaders visited Antarctica to see this technological device. There were definitely world leaders visiting Antarctica a few years ago and there was a crane collapse and stampede in Mecca. But I suspect this is just an attempt to create a new backstory and to connect unassociated events.

I initially thought that Nicolay was a remote viewer but I think he receives his information through channeling. What are your thoughts on Nicolay? Is he reputable or just an actor/story teller like CG?

On September 11, 2015, in the Grand Mosque (Masjid al-Haram Mosque) in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, where millions pilgrimage annually, underground excavation was taking place. A mysterious “box” was also unearthed.

When the 15-man digging crew tried to remove the box, a huge burst of energy was emitted – instantly killing the team and toppling a huge construction crane above ground killing 107 people. Not only did the ground shake with tremendous force, but witnesses say “lightning bolts” struck.

One rumor was that the construction crew had discovered the Ark of Gabriel and was killed by a “plasma emission.” Less than two weeks later, on September 24th, an estimated 4,000 worshipers were killed in what was officially called a stampede and unofficially called another “plasma emission” linked to the Ark.
https://www.trinfinity8.com/tag/e-m-nicolay/
https://www.essencepath.com/books

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
  • Informative
Reactions: Lila and One65

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I got interested in why so many world leaders visited Antartica a few years ago - it was just plain odd. Then crickets - nothing more.

Don't know this author, but I feel confident someone here does.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: therium and June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I recall both events.
Hadn't heard anybody, including that author, put the 2 together before you mentioned them.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I don't know about metaphysical links here the author is championing, but one thing is for certain - the mass stampede crushing 4,000 pilgrims could be used (whether a natural or manipulated event) to focus on why many religions of the world should be subsumed into one dominant world-wide one. When I say natural event, it is unnatural to cram that many people into a small space, no matter what the purpose. They become almost like the cell in the organism, as long as things remain calm they can flow along. But if there is resistance at any point along the way, then crush and panic ensue.

I don't think the world should be dominated by a single world religion but I think the PTW know how to manage perceptions to get many people to consider this option.

I think, that as we are at the opening of the decade, we are also at the opening of having more chance of having this rammed down our throat - gag as you will - and they may even create future events to make us go along with it.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
S

soulsurfer

Just Arrived
Jan 9, 2020
Nicolay has made some other interesting predictions. He has said that during the upcoming financial collapse there will be a resurgence of that nasty group in the Middle East. He says it will be allowed to grow in size and gain more territory to take attention away from the financial problems of the West. According to him it won't be contained this time and eventually reaches Rome. Not exactly positive predictions so I don't think I'll be giving them any energy or attention. But he also mentions Russia becoming the hope for the world which echoes what Cayce has said.
There will come a regrouping by the terrorists after being re-funded by covert Western operations. Once the war spills over into Lebanon and Jordon there will be an escalation. Nuclear weapons will be deployed in not only the Middle East but important parts of Europe. This will cause devastation, severe economic turmoil and many world economies will collapse by 2025.

The end of the Catholic Church will occur between 2025 and 2030 due to Islamist terrorists fleeing the Middle East after WW3 and causing the destruction of Rome. (The destruction and end of the church was actually one of the prophesies given to the children at Fatima, which the Church has kept hidden.)

• Intriguing Post

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm glad that stating prophecy is only setting intention, and not stating future fact. Yes, by being super-intent you can influence the future via co-creation. It's not surprising that many prophecies of the past had a negative tinge, since the collective consciousness is calibrated for negativity, but as light grows, and shines, a lot of the negative possible options will just flip out of existence - like they never were.

Imagination is such a powerful thing.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Rumor has it that in Antarctica, there were large humanoids. It was a colony of the people who ruled Egypt long ago, they were very tall with tall skulls. Then something happened to Earth, the axis tilted, and Antarctica moved to where it is now. So the world leaders were visiting these giants. Some say they were red-haired giants in stasis coffins.

There is lots of physical evidence for a catastrophe about 10,200BC. There is evidence of asteroids hitting earth, the Clovis people went extinct in North America, along with lots of megafauna, mammoths were flash frozen, massive fires choked out the sun for years, and there were floods.

• Intriguing Post

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I posted an article some time ago that speaks of that. In that article the author claims that a bunch of meteors/asteroids slammed into the Earth at such a shallow angle that it moved the Earths crust. Placing Antarctica where it is now rather then being much further north. The mamoths found frozen in Siberia were much further south in a temperate climate then instantly moved north then frozen solid. Many with their last meals still in their mouth. The north pole was was in Hudson Bay before that was moved south. That precipitated many volcanoes etc. Places like Gopeki tepli were built as a refuge from climate change. Much happened 12,000 yrs ago.

• Intriguing Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I just scrolled through the site with Nicolay information and it seems that he takes other prophecies (Baba Vanga, etc.) and starts incorporating them into his views.

Also, I got turned off completely due to the 2017 post in which he jumps into politics, saying Trump will usher WW3 faster and by the end of the 2010s than Hillary. That was a big red turnoff for me, considering what Hillary had been saying even before the election (she wanted to go to war with Russia, Iran, China at the same time after she wins presidency). Well, has he?
Not to mention Nicolay "prophesized" Trump will sell America down the river financially to China and the world.
Sorry, don't think so. He's literally destroying China financially and technologically by stopping their incessant thievery of IP, technology, and advanced research. Even China's own think tanks and banks are forecasting China will decline to less than official 4% GDP by 2025, which technically means China will shrink since their official GDP tends to overestimate true GDP by at least 5-10% (this is why they need to maintain the mirage of 8% GDP growth). China has had to save at least 8 big banks for the past two years (think BOA, GS, Citi, JPM all going down in a cascade requiring Fed rescue AFTER collapsing, not "before collapse" like 2008-2009).
Let's not even mention that due to Ice Age and various diseases, China does not have enough food to feed its own population, hence the quick agreement to phase 1 of trade deal with Trump. Pork prices have already jumped 500-800% across China, even selling all of USA's annual pork production only covers less than 30% of China's pork demand.

I will repeat again what should be obvious by now - What we are hearing in MSM - even Bloomberg, WSJ, The Economist - is not the truth.

He's held off the MIC as much as he could (drone shot down, airliner shot down, missiles flew at Iraq embassy, yet..... just minor number of troops sent, no WW3, no draft before 2020 per Nicolay).

I think his "big terror group" was ISIS. That would be debunked now, unless Erdogan's new Persian Empire dream takes shape.

As far as the financial collapse, sorry, China and Europe are in much worse shape than the US, although I agree that Russia will most likely be the shining beacon of the future due to its relatively isolated nature and abundance of natural resources, and possibly the result of a minor pole shift that shifts Russia south enough to become the new "America" in terms of optimum climate for civilization and agriculture.

As far as Antarctica, that was known (but not as well-documented visually as it has been now due to Google Maps) since Admiral Byrd's trips to Antarctica. He did say in his journals there was a huge hole, and they were able to literally sail into the hole and visit the Inner Earth world. The Nazis were almost at the cusp of anti-gravity technology there - that may have been the reason why Hitler ordered the ill-fated Operation Barbarossa against Russia while fighting the European front - he got too arrogant.

The catastrophe of 10200 BC has several elements.
First, the Atlanteans were testing an interdimensional energy device that would revolutionize free energy, unfortunately it was technology that, without foreknowledge, would result in devastating consequences if not controlled fully. Mega-earthquakes destroyed Atlantis, but they had already built ark ships and were able to save portions of their civilization. This is why you see variations of the same theme across the world - Pyramids built at ley energy lines, underground "hall of records" that were either raided or never released, deities-canon that match (Incan, Mayan, Egypt, Europe, Hindu, parts of Buddhism, even some parts of Catholicism), even increasing evidence of advanced technology (antikytera device, clay energy jars that mimic batteries, megastructure architectures that would be extremely hard to build with today's technology like airtight stone pyramids).
The second is the Earth's magnetic pole shift. "Alternative" earth scientists have indicated, due to sediments histories and flash-frozen plants/fauna, that the earth has flipped poles every 12500-15000 years or so. This creates Birkeland currents, which are earth-size lightning that are theorized to have created various mega-earth structures such as huge symmetrical craters, lakes, etc. A pole shift would devastate Earth's terrains, so the question becomes whether both are related to each other, or if one came first (i.e., maybe pole shift came first, and Atlanteans needed to develop a new energy source due to the resulting devastation, etc.)

Sorry for long post. O.o:D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I just scrolled through the site with Nicolay information and it seems that he takes other prophecies (Baba Vanga, etc.) and starts incorporating them into his views.

Also, I got turned off completely due to the 2017 post in which he jumps into politics, saying Trump will usher WW3 faster and by the end of the 2010s than Hillary. That was a big red turnoff for me, considering what Hillary had been saying even before the election (she wanted to go to war with Russia, Iran, China at the same time after she wins presidency). Well, has he?
Not to mention Nicolay "prophesized" Trump will sell America down the river financially to China and the world.
Sorry, don't think so. He's literally destroying China financially and technologically by stopping their incessant thievery of IP, technology, and advanced research. Even China's own think tanks and banks are forecasting China will decline to less than official 4% GDP by 2025, which technically means China will shrink since their official GDP tends to overestimate true GDP by at least 5-10% (this is why they need to maintain the mirage of 8% GDP growth). China has had to save at least 8 big banks for the past two years (think BOA, GS, Citi, JPM all going down in a cascade requiring Fed rescue AFTER collapsing, not "before collapse" like 2008-2009).
Let's not even mention that due to Ice Age and various diseases, China does not have enough food to feed its own population, hence the quick agreement to phase 1 of trade deal with Trump. Pork prices have already jumped 500-800% across China, even selling all of USA's annual pork production only covers less than 30% of China's pork demand.

I will repeat again what should be obvious by now - What we are hearing in MSM - even Bloomberg, WSJ, The Economist - is not the truth.

He's held off the MIC as much as he could (drone shot down, airliner shot down, missiles flew at Iraq embassy, yet..... just minor number of troops sent, no WW3, no draft before 2020 per Nicolay).

I think his "big terror group" was ISIS. That would be debunked now, unless Erdogan's new Persian Empire dream takes shape.

As far as the financial collapse, sorry, China and Europe are in much worse shape than the US, although I agree that Russia will most likely be the shining beacon of the future due to its relatively isolated nature and abundance of natural resources, and possibly the result of a minor pole shift that shifts Russia south enough to become the new "America" in terms of optimum climate for civilization and agriculture.

As far as Antarctica, that was known (but not as well-documented visually as it has been now due to Google Maps) since Admiral Byrd's trips to Antarctica. He did say in his journals there was a huge hole, and they were able to literally sail into the hole and visit the Inner Earth world. The Nazis were almost at the cusp of anti-gravity technology there - that may have been the reason why Hitler ordered the ill-fated Operation Barbarossa against Russia while fighting the European front - he got too arrogant.

The catastrophe of 10200 BC has several elements.
First, the Atlanteans were testing an interdimensional energy device that would revolutionize free energy, unfortunately it was technology that, without foreknowledge, would result in devastating consequences if not controlled fully. Mega-earthquakes destroyed Atlantis, but they had already built ark ships and were able to save portions of their civilization. This is why you see variations of the same theme across the world - Pyramids built at ley energy lines, underground "hall of records" that were either raided or never released, deities-canon that match (Incan, Mayan, Egypt, Europe, Hindu, parts of Buddhism, even some parts of Catholicism), even increasing evidence of advanced technology (antikytera device, clay energy jars that mimic batteries, megastructure architectures that would be extremely hard to build with today's technology like airtight stone pyramids).
The second is the Earth's magnetic pole shift. "Alternative" earth scientists have indicated, due to sediments histories and flash-frozen plants/fauna, that the earth has flipped poles every 12500-15000 years or so. This creates Birkeland currents, which are earth-size lightning that are theorized to have created various mega-earth structures such as huge symmetrical craters, lakes, etc. A pole shift would devastate Earth's terrains, so the question becomes whether both are related to each other, or if one came first (i.e., maybe pole shift came first, and Atlanteans needed to develop a new energy source due to the resulting devastation, etc.)

Sorry for long post. O.o:D
Don't apologise for length. It's meaty.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Hailstones, I do that out of habit so people who actually read it to the end won't get exasperated. O.o:D

Also, I'm one of those people who, once trail of thought flows, I can't stop typing, have to finish.
Probably a result of my engineering and programming training.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)