Drinking crystal water for healing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com

www.americanbluegreen.com

Gem Water,
Because the human body consists of 70% water it is utmost important to supply it sufficiently with it's primary raw material, water.

Water has an enormous storage capacity and will pick up all electromagnetic frequencies that it comes in contact with. Therefore, it is understood that miles of water pipes delivering water from reservoirs have an impact on the quality of water. Since most of us do not have our own spring water, it is important to re-energize our drinking water, especially city water.

The easiest, simplest, and least expensive way, is to use mountain crystals in a pitcher of water. The water absorbs the energetic vibrations of the crystals, stores it, and becomes good for drinking. Known as gem water, crystal healing, or gemstone energy medicine, this branch of crystal healing is developing at a tremendous rate.

Gem water can be considered as a healing aid similar to that of homeopathic remedies where the effectiveness of the therapy is derived not from the water or gemstone alone, but from the information imparted by the crystal gems into the water.

Every adult should drink 2 to 2.5 quarts of water a day. Fruit juices, tea, coffee, and carbonated drinks do not count as water. Our body needs good energetic water to work properly.

Good drinking water prevents the body from getting sick, but it also supports the healing process when we are sick.. As soon as the body looses only half-a-percent of its weight in water, it demands more by getting thirsty. Try to be aware of this.

Energized, or revitalized water, also supports the growing process of plants.

By measuring the surface tension of the water it has been proven that quartz crystals have a similar affect on water as do water revitalization devices.

Water that has been treated with Crystals has a higher level of vitality and the stored information of the different mineral stones have their own individual imprint on the body's life force..

‘’ Water, we don’t need you for living, you are the life!"-Antoine de Saint Exupery

How To Use: To revitalize your water, put the mineral crystals in a glass or clay pitcher. Fill it with water and allow it to sit for 8 hours. Cover the pitcher with a napkin or cotton cloth. You may also refrigerate the water if you desire.

It is important that you clean the water pitcher and the mineral crystals on a frequent basis to avoid bacterial growth. Wash the mineral crystals and pitcher weekly in soapy water, rinse, and allow to dry.

Once a month place the mineral crystals outside for 24 hours. This will expose the crystals to the natural piezoelectric and solar frequencies, therefore binding the biophotons into the geometric structure of the crystals.....

To Read more Please go to:

http://www.americanbluegreen.com/vitalization_crystals.html

Ive been doing this for awhile with citrine and amethyst usually i do one at a time though but it looks here they maybe talking about having the right combo for multiple crystals to charge the water. crystals change the structure and/or molecules of water. many things can restructure water to a more healthy "self brand" if you will. one example is writing the word love on your water bottle is enough to restructure it, even if its a small amount or not i wouldnt know that. your positive concentration being near the water, holding your hands over it and picturing brilliant white light or gold or whichever is best for you to come down through the crown chakra and down the body, feeling the warmth down the shoulders and down the arms out the hands/palms and into the water with whichever intent you have, maybe it is to help purify ( i am not claiming purification of 100% anything for sure, just stating my experiences as all).
Also notice, or well, practice the being sensitive to the "effects" of the different crystals in the water. for example charging citrine in water and when drinking it may make you feel upbeat and a bit energized, helping stomach problems, even the most subtle of changes can be felt, it just takes time to learn to recognize the "feeling" and the difference in that feeling in the body and moods.

Amethyst water for SURE made me feel very laid back relaxed, no negative energy from people sticking to my energy field, much better sleeping, a great pain reliever as well as an increase or boost in psychic experiences. whether it be clairvoyant, clairaudiant, or ANY of the clairs, if you have one ,two or three of these they will most certainly have a major boost when drinking this energetic water made by a clean and charged amethyst. I just wanted to have a rundown on some of my experiencces while this topic was being posted. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!! :)
-Mike Farley

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Hey, thanks Mike. I will try this.
Yes it sure can't hurt. I will keep up the healing at the same time. I've seen it happen before and it varies from sickness to sickness and person to person. I know what can help is longer sessions. I will try that but when the energy stops that's it but I will make sure each time. The sleeping in was a result of the healing I can assure you it's very normal and kids especially. Try the elixirs or Crystal water too it is going to help. I've found amethyst works well for this. It takes out toxins. This is why the Roman kings drank out of amethyst cups they believed it stopped intoxication, gosh where did I read that.. long time ago

Last edited:

Lai Jumoke

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
Wonderful post Mike. I like to add that, I used to charge crystal and water in glass bottles or even glasses with some crystals to drink.
I found that after drinking rose quartz, selenite and moon stone water, my skin would glow brighter. Note, that I did not put Selenite in the water, just from outside of the bottle.

Attachments

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Wonderful post Mike. I like to add that, I used to charge crystal and water in glass bottles or even glasses with some crystals to drink.
I found that after drinking rose quartz, selenite and moon stone water, my skin would glow brighter. Note, that I did not put Selenite in the water, just from outside of the bottle.
Oh yes thank you for pointing that out! Not all crystals can go in the water as they are toxic with copper and other things.
That is great you were able to mix those. I have only tried one at a time.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)