Dreams (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
My dreams lately have been so intense that I am not resting fully. They are life likeand vivid, that often results in me remembering certain parts of them.

I dreamt of my infant son two nights ago and can still see him in my minds eye. I remember looking at him like he was perfect and falling in love at first sight. I still remember the dream as if it were a memory. I do not have children by the way.

Last night O dreamt of a cylinder with a light pink liquid in it, with lillys floating in it. While looking at this liquid I was filled with the sense of love. I was holding a baby wrapped in the a pink blanket I said "I will love you forever. I will always protect you". I looked at these cylinders like they meant something to me but in my waking mind am not aware of this meaning.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Babies may represent ideas or projects that coming into play in your life, as well as an actual baby.

Try this technique - write your dreams or as much as you can recall of them in a notebook. Even if it is a fragment, write it. If you are unclear about the meaning, state the intention in the morning to receive clarification. The universe will not disappoint. I've been doing this lately, and the results are amazing.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
My dreams lately have been so intense that...
In addition to what Linda mentioned, a baby can also mean innocence and warmth. They can be a symbol to something inside you, within your inner nature that is pure, but also vulnerable and possibly helpless and uncorrupted. So such a dream can indicate you holding onto an earlier part of your life where you felt more depended on and more needed.

A cylinder can actually represent you, and an aspect of yourself in relation to something emotionally based. The color pink can refer to love and happiness, but also affection and being kind. Lilies can refer to tranquility, spirituality, faith, peace, purity, joy and bliss.

Based on all components, the baby, the cylinder and the contents of it, in addition to how you felt, which was love, what I get is that your higher self was providing you a reminder that it’s there with you, and with all your sparks / incarnations.

What’s really important is how you felt, and what you said I think. You were provided with a strong sense of love, but also a reminder that you are being looked after. If you think about what’s going on in your life, this might tie into a situation or two where you could do with such a reminder, and such comfort.

OP
Amanda Faye

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Thank you Laron. Everything you said sparked a "yes!" Within me. I just needed it interpreted. It actually brought tears to my eyes. I have surrendered to love in many ways, and this is a reminder of that. Thanks again

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It seems this has a similar aspect to what you describe... I have dreamt a whole boatload of scenarios about falling in love, at different ages, different bodies, different places, all kinds of variations, but with that same theme. The predominant feeling was that wonder and joy that falling in love brings. It was a beautiful thought/feeling to bring back to my waking life each time.
As you say above, very vulnerable, soft and safe.
Your description, Amanda Faye, of your dream seems to share some of that sense of sacredness in love<3... with a slightly different perspective.

Reactions: Stargazer

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Hi Amanda, so have you ever miscarried in the past or had a child relative cross over....not trying to be nosy but I have a thought!

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Hi, ok....here is an experience of my own that I will share with you for thought! I carried a child for three weeks short of 9 months and my body attacked him because I am RH- and he was RH+, I had a C section and at the time I almost crossed over also ..no strength mentally or physically! While in the hospital (I was not allowed to go to the funeral because of being so sick) it came that he was perfect because he did not touch this world except for within me. A Soul was created and ascended to another reality.....BUT, several years later in a QHHT reg. session I was told by my Soul Self that this energy was still within and a very strong part of me. He came to give ME sustenance because my bodily vibration was being depleted because of negativity that surrounded me and from me giving away energy to help others.

The point I am trying to make is that maybe your heart is weary and your Soul or your Spark needs some energy! I believe that before we come here we map a plan and when we come down the birth canal we forget that plan but out Higher Soul self takes us along the way to make sure we live the story we wrote. We actually contract our family and friends from THERE to be with us here as live guides. Not to get off track but in your dream I see the child as being an atemp to enlighten your energy and to love you with unconditional love from the collective consciousness of SOURCE! Source being the Creator, the All!
Happy dreams!
Laron is right on also!
Glo

OP
Amanda Faye

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I wasnt born through the birth canal, I was a C section. I was born early, and was a small premie. So does your theroy still ring true?

Reactions: Lila

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Let me re-phrase that to read "the wormhole from the home of all Sparks or children of the Creator"! Tis basically the same, the womb and the collective consciousness are both places of sustenance.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)