Dreams (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was dreaming that I was visiting someone’s house in Northern California in the old days, i.e. my childhood, when certain furnishings and architectural style were popular. I took a good tour, peaked in a cupboard or two out of interest as to how they were made, noted that this household seemed to favour, rather than sofas, a contraption that was new to me (but wasn’t entirely) were one would relax by lying face-forward in a contraption that looked a bit like a harness for one’s chest. You could flop into them and just swing there as they were suspended from the ceiling. It was fun to look around.

When it was time to go to bed I was in a room near the bathroom and someone was there to give a talk about a camp on the Columbia River, which runs between Washington and Oregon states. It was a beautiful camp. I had been there that day, taking a look, considering going there. As I hadn’t decided yet, someone had come to talk more about it. For some reason the talk started in the bathroom next door to my bedroom. Perhaps it was because my mom had appeared to let us know that the rest of the household was going to bed and to please turn down the lights which could only be turned in the bathroom without disturbing the sleepers. However, I noted with amazement that the speaker did not seem to modulate his voice in any attempt to keep it from waking folks up.

At any rate, the talk may or may not have continued past my bedtime, but I did eventually go to bed. While there, someone approached while I slept or half-slept. I recall being aware of their approach and waiting for it. Then, instead of whispering to me, shaking me awake or anything I might have expected, the unknown person approaching put a hand over my mouth and one on my shoulder. I figured they didn’t want me to loudly come awake, talking loudly and waking others, so I moved to get out of reach of the hand covering my mouth, while letting the stranger know I was awake. To my surprise, the hand followed my mouth and what ensued became a fight to keep their hand there covering my mouth and making it impossible to breath. Now horrified at their intentions, it seemed my best option was to get away while yelling for help. I managed to get my mouth free enough to shout ‘Help!” just as I woke up in my own bed, so the word came out relatively quietly. The quiet of my voice was partly because of my coming awake, partly because of something in my dream state that was weakening me. Fortunately, my husband was there to comfort me, so the dream more or less immediately continued in a half-aware, semi-volitional state.

First things first. I had to get out of that room and away from this person accosting me in that dream-bed. In order to do so, I had to do a lot of wiggling and struggling to get free of the hand and the person behind it, so I did. As I did so, I was calculating my chances of getting to the door and, as I hurled myself toward it I realized that I could not shake this person long enough to make a clean getaway. I had to find some furniture to topple on them, which I did. This enabled me to get out the door while they disentangled themselves from the lamp which had fallen on them. By this time I was yelling for help; this time I was yelling it loudly enough in my dream to wake up the entire household/camp full of people. The all came out and I felt safe with so many people around asking what had happened and intervening between me and the one who’d assaulted me.

This seemed my chance to face him, with witnesses to hold him back if necessary, while I said what I had to say, in an attempt to ensure my future safety by preventing future assaults. I thought about what I could say that might be most effective.. What came out of my mouth was a surprise to me; “You can do this again. You can do this as many times as you like but you can’t silence me! You can even kill me, again and again, but you can’t silence me. You can kill me, maim me, torture me, enslave me, do your worst, as you have done so many times, but you can’t silence me.”

Then, to my delight I found that I was able to call more of my selves to join me. I also found that I could fly. What a delight! So I flew above the person who’d assaulted me, sticking with him, repeatedly telling him how I wouldn’t be silenced, until he felt like he was very unpopular with my accusations following him and started to shamble away. He was unworried, as I didn’t have any intent to harm him. I didn’t want to harm him, but I did think it would be of use to make him uncomfortable, so I started to throw some of his own slightly acid rain on him, asking him how it felt to be pelted with the stuff he’d been throwing on me/on us for many years now. He laughed back over his shoulder as he walked away that it didn’t harm him. So I got my selves and my friends and relatives organized to go find increasingly more acid rain, which they handed me as I flew above him, pelting it at him.

This did start to make him uncomfortable as the acidity increased, so he started to move faster, at this point snarling, annoyed, at me to stop. I didn’t’ want to stop but I also didn’t have any further plan and knew that this was no longterm solution. We continued like this for a while until someone handed me, not acidic rain, but red roses. After asking my folks to supply me with acid rain I’d been taking whatever was handed to my left hand over my shoulder, and tossing it down without looking at it. So it was with the roses, which I tossed before I’d realized what it was that I had tossed.

To my surprise and growing delight, he stopped when the red roses hit him, curled into a fetal ball, with the beautiful scented roses strewn around him, whimpering miserably despite appearing to be completely unhurt, for all the world like this was the most effective weapon I could ever have tossed at him. I wondered, in awe, who had handed m those roses, how they’d known. Had they known what effect they’d have? It didn’t really matter. This was it, the longterm solution I’d been seeking, we’d all been seeking. I was at peace. The phrase that came to mind (it felt like the phrase that had been handed to me to think) was ‘Peace on Earth’.

I'd love some feedback!
I hadn't been recalling any dreams lately and had only woken myself up from a dream a handful of times in my life, so this was doubly surprising. I felt like I should look at the clock when I finally did get up. It was 06:11. Yesterday I'd woken at 06:01...

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The house you were visiting is your old status body consciousness - noting elements that it contained then, and it was fun to re-visit. The harness contraptions for relaxation were already in place in your old consciousness for the practice of being able to fly. The camp is the life you are having right now, as we are never permanent fixtures but only temporary in the picnic sense. The speaker did not modulate his voice as he was speaking directly to you from your unconscious. Also, consideration for the sleeping people has now gone out the window, as it is time for them all to wake up. The bathroom was in the dream because water always shows a flow element in the lifestream. I believe it is just a nod to the fact that the events you were about to be shown are part of your particular evolution and flow. The Hidden Hand who approached you when you were vulnerable and sleepy was an "old friend" in the sense that you knew who/what it was and were expecting it. It is a recurring element in all your lives. You even kow-towed to the Hidden Hand, trying not to wake others. Just as he would wish you to. However, you did wake up, and received support, and was able then to go on and do what you had to do - help wake up others. You integrated your other selves to gain strength, and you were thrilled to be able to use the skill you had been practising astrally - to fly without impediment. And then you surprised yourself with your truth, which came out independently - not as you expected. The Service to Self being couldn't really care - you are only one and he has other fish to fry - in your talent box you possess a skill relating to environmental cleanup (the acid rain is a product of pollution). So you used this skill (perhaps it is a deep connection with Gaia's surface). You threw his own crap back at him.

At some point, without being aware of it, you picked up another, more effective skill set, the red rose being symbolic of love and compassion. This really did Mr Hidden Hand in, for all his posturing, he is a creature, though cold-blooded, who will respond to the warmth of love and compassion shown to him. All beings pass through shadow lives into the light at some stage of their journey.

Good on you.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, Hailstones Melt, I love that interpretation! So much detail :-D

I really appreciate it <3 You've given me much to think about...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Woke up a few nights ago with a visual of a beautiful malachite fox. I was looking down on the foxes head which had some of the light/dark green swirls of malachite on it that were mesmerizing. Though made of malachite, the fox was very much alive and I was interacting with it in some way I cannot recall.
I've looked up fox and understand that they can be associated with the female energies of shapeshifting, invisibility and camouflage. And malachite is about clearing, etc.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I've shown this in the crystal thread, but here is a picture of my malachite pendant - shows the colour and the swirls that you mention. Malachite in the rough is not smooth like this, but this is when it is sectioned so you can see the grain.

I love your visual idea of the fox. Foxes are extremely intelligent and sensitive creatures, two words to describe them would be adept and adroit.

2016-09-02 20.21.53.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've shown this in the crystal thread, but here is a picture of my malachite pendant - shows the colour and the swirls that you mention. Malachite in the rough is not smooth like this, but this is when it is sectioned so you can see the grain.
View attachment 1316
Yup, those are the type of malachite 'swirls' I had in mind, especially if you picture one of the 'eyes-like' areas (upper right of your pendant has 2 and lower right has most of one) on the fox' head. :)
The colour was that stunning malachite green.<3

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I had a weird dream today... I was in a hotel on holidays... there was a guy there and we had some kind of relationship, but something was weird about it though I can't really nail down what, we had planned to have sex after a nice bath together but it felt like I was somehow nervous about that? not sure if I really wanted it... and there was another guy in another hotel room whom I didnt feel attracted to but he was a friend kinda and then he left the hotel for home and he was feeling depressed, I don't know why but I tried to cheer him up and got his phone number from him...
I never dreamt about actually having that sex... before that I went into the basement of the hotel, I had to choose some option which wasnt plainly seen to everybody, on a remote control and it transported me there like teleport or something... the basement however wasnt a room like you would expect, but it was a mountainside and a road coming down, a rough countryroad of stones, I was standing on one side, and on the other side was kind of a concrete building built into the mountainside, very plain and small, with one door and one window but they where open holes, nothing built into them and the building wasnt plastered. then suddenly the road turned into a flow of lava, glowing red-orange, and the whole scenery was lit in this gloomy orange light. It didn't feel too hot for me though, and I wasn't afraid. I looked for a way to cross it and somehow I did though how escapes my knowledge, I think I was just suddenly standing on the other side. I went into that building and in there the housing stretched further into the mountain, was larger than outside, and looked more like a finished house, plastered and doors and everything. The owner of the hotel lived in there. For some reason I had wanted to cancel our stay and leave and was in kind of a rush to reach our plane. I remember having a large plastic bag with me, and in that was an envelope with a lot of money, hundreds of euros. my boyfriend/husband/whatever I really don't know, had joined me now and didnt believe me about the lava stream which now was a normal road again though we didnt see it because we where inside.
So, we had forgotten something in our room so we asked to get the key again quickly and picked up what we had forgotten and then went back to the basement and there was the lavastream again and this time my boyfriend/husband saw it too and I was aware that it must be real and not just a vision as its not only been me who saw it, or we had the same vision so something important was there. In this moment I woke up though so I didnt find out any more... and I slept really really long today, I woke up at 11:30am which is later than ever in years, which is weird too lol...

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
oh, and I really love lava, its so beautiful :) and I love that orange-red-color and I love heat and the strength of the elements of stone and fire combined...
like around 2 or 3 years ago for a whole year I used to have dreams of apocalyptic scenarious quite frequently and I always felt safe and secure and always knew in these dreams that nothing would happen to me and I would always be in the right place in the right moment and that I am protected from harm. I kinda loved those apocalyptic dreams because they made me feel that I was safe no matter what happened around me lol

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I had an unusual dream last night too. I don't remember much except at the end. I was watching a HUGE military looking jet materialize out of the clouds and start to land almost on top of me. When I say huge, I mean that it was twice as big as an aircraft carrier. Although it was shaped like a jet, it was perfectly silent--it had no apparent means of propulsion and was landing vertically, like a helicopter. I felt it was some type of ET craft. Everyone on the ground was staring up at it in awe and many were running away on fright. I was trying to assure everyone that it was OK, but they weren't listening.

When I awakened suddenly from the dream and looked at the clock, it was exactly 3:00 am. I felt very strange and had a deep sense of dread, as if something was very wrong.

I immediately started transmuting the feeling through positive affirmations and meditation. I found it very hard to concentrate on anything positive, and negative thoughts and feelings kept intruding. After several minutes however, the sound of the wonderful rain through my window and my meditation helped me reach a better frame of mind and I fell back asleep.

I sure intend that our own Disclosure process goes much easier than the one in my dream!!!

:cool:O.O

Reactions: Samara and Lila

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was watching a HUGE military looking jet materialize out of the clouds and start to land almost on top of me.
A jet in a dream overhead can indicate pride and power. In your dream people seemed to be scared and you were there to assure everyone that everything was fine, yet no one was listening.

This may be an indication of something going on in real life where you are trying to help, but people are not paying attention.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
I had a very positive dream i Like to share. It was yesterday this dream and it was a very clear dream with colours and all, one of those dreams i felt i was there for real. There was a society where there was lots of people doing all sorts of things. Just Close to this society was a Nice naturearea where i walked off from the society Holding two children in each hand. We didnt quite know were we were going but we wanted to Walk from there and we were very confident. They looked African with turbans and they were children but they were taller than children are. They were as tall as an adult. They didnt speak at all but we didnt need to speak to understand each other. We knew strait away we were walking the same road. Also their eyes were bigger than normal Peoples. It was very hot there and the Ground was Brown red colour. I felt very familiar with these children and when i woke up i felt very positive and confident and hopefull for the future of humanity and it was like i heard they Said that the Crystal children will get together and bring change in society.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
There was a society where there was lots of people doing all sorts of things.
Your dream is very encouraging - thanks for sharing such a lovely vision.

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
I had an interesting dream a week ago. I was in a town, standing on a street. There were a lot of people around me, like everybody had come outside for an significant event. There was a lot of anticipation in the air, and it felt good, joyous and exciting, but somehow also relaxed. Then "they" started to arrive, like a huge reunion. All people were expecting their people or entities or group to arrive. It was very coordinated. I witnessed many reunions and waited for my "group" to arrive. It was like the whole sky would have opened, but nothing came from the sky. Entities, people from other dimensions just started to appear, we just started to see them. I woke up happy and looked at the watch. It was 4 AM in 9th of November, then turned television on and saw news that Trump was winning the election. I doubt these thing had nothing to do with each other. But I felt that everything is OK and well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Kristiina that is an interesting dream. I see it 2 ways - actual event or people coming into a new understanding of themselves.
Here is something interesting, which goes along with your dream. Several people have gotten readings that something good was coming their way. Also, Pepper (my dog) has started doing something new. She is demanding to sit in the front yard a little while each day. She is laying down, but has her head up intently watching the street for someone to come.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I had an interesting dream a week ago. I was in a town, standing on a street. There were a lot of people around me, like everybody had come outside for an significant event. There was a lot of anticipation in the air, and it felt good, joyous and exciting, but somehow also relaxed. Then "they" started to arrive, like a huge reunion. All people were expecting their people or entities or group to arrive. It was very coordinated. I witnessed many reunions and waited for my "group" to arrive. It was like the whole sky would have opened, but nothing came from the sky. Entities, people from other dimensions just started to appear, we just started to see them. I woke up happy and looked at the watch. It was 4 AM in 9th of November, then turned television on and saw news that Trump was winning the election. I doubt these thing had nothing to do with each other. But I felt that everything is OK and well.
That is a beautiful dream Kristiina. If I had that dream I would be very happy. I would also view it in terms of integration of all multi dimensional aspects as well the obvious re-union that you seemed to experience.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I had a very positive dream i Like to share. It was yesterday this dream and it was a very clear dream with colours and all, one of those dreams i felt i was there for real. There was a society where there was lots of people doing all sorts of things. Just Close to this society was a Nice naturearea where i walked off from the society Holding two children in each hand. We didnt quite know were we were going but we wanted to Walk from there and we were very confident. They looked African with turbans and they were children but they were taller than children are. They were as tall as an adult. They didnt speak at all but we didnt need to speak to understand each other. We knew strait away we were walking the same road. Also their eyes were bigger than normal Peoples. It was very hot there and the Ground was Brown red colour. I felt very familiar with these children and when i woke up i felt very positive and confident and hopefull for the future of humanity and it was like i heard they Said that the Crystal children will get together and bring change in society.
Wow that is lovely too. I like the way you have written "hopefull"

I guess I had better share my beautiful dream as well then.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I had an amazing dream early Sunday morning 13th November......I will tell you all because beautiful dreams belong to everyone don't they?

I was on a sea shore, somewhere very sunny, blue skies, blue ocean but the tide was out and I was digging in that area between the shore and the sea.

Something had formed a cup shape in the coral limestone and I was trying to excavate it but it fell apart in my hands. Then I saw, under the remaining sand, a glint of metal. I dug down and found a beautiful silver chalice cup. Very plain, quite squat.

Like this one except it had no stand and a much shorter stem. On the side, engraved in deep capital letters it said, "ISIS LOVES YOU"

To my right, as I was digging on the beach, was a young woman in a tower (I know, nuts) I could see her clearly, long dark hair, I think she was talking on a mobile phone, but also watching me as it felt as if she did not like me and she was in competition with me.

But when I found the cup, I held it up to her with a shriek of delight and she was genuinely happy that I had found it and there was no more animosity between us. I remember the sun shining on it.

Next part of the dream I was waiting as many people were gathering for a ceremony to celebrate the cup being found. It did not feel so personal to me. People came to greet me, but more in joy at the cup being found.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
To feel the emotion of joy in a dream is a blessing.

It was like the whole sky would have opened, but nothing came from the sky. Entities, people from other dimensions just started to appear, we just started to see them.

I think we will see arrivals from the sea and out of volcanoes (our middle earth people); arrivals by sky (our SSP people) and people just popping into sight from nowhere (our intra-dimensional people). You must be very in tune with your star family, Kristiina, since you saw them just popping up.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Fabulous dream, Kristiina! I can also see it as being a potentially pre-cognitive dream rather than anything symbolic. The scene you described is very similar to what I feel may be possible events as our Shift of Consciousness progresses. That's one dream I think would be amazing to see coming true!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)