Dreams: Integrating Aspects of Self? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I had a very interesting series of dreams last night. Like similar series I've had before on rare occasions, I awakened with the sense that these were somehow very important.

In each dream, I'd have a particular experience...many of which involved either violent or contentious relationships with others. I'd have a dream, then suddenly wake up. As I lay in half-sleep, recalling the dream, I began processing (or resolving) it. I would acknowledge the main characters of the dream as aspects of me. I found myself consciously telling them, "I appreciate you. I integrate you into my being. I love you." Then I would go back to sleep and have another similar dream.

The process repeated itself at least a half dozen times that I can recall--and I suspect that it may have actually been many more than that.

When I awakened this morning, I felt as if I'd crossed an important spiritual threshold--and perhaps accomplished something that I've been needing to do for a very long time.

These are amazing times we're experiencing!!

:)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've read that we are releasing old karma and integrating aspects of ourselves at this time. That sounds like exactly what you were doing in your dream, SG.

It looks like we are all having some profound dreams right now.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)