dreaming PARADISE GARDENS. videos&examples/ (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
Feel free to join in and share your dreams present here now, coming forth for New Earth.

https://www.mountaingardensherbs.com/ is located in Western North Carolina, usa, and for over thirty-five years is going strong, bringing Paradise Gardens/ New Earth energies into being.

here is video of Joe Hollis sharing his dreaming of Paradise Gardens on Earth.

https://www.mountaingardensherbs.com/paradise-gardening/

this essay, written in 1992, is full of dreaming New Earth into being-ness.

i include below the final paragraph of the essay:
"Twenty years on, I still hold firmly to the belief that the best way to address global warming, diversity loss and other planetary problems, the best way to address war, injustice and other social problems, and the best way for humans to live on the planet to realize our full physical, mental and spiritual potential are the same ‘way’. Mountain Gardens is an effort to act out this theory – we are actors in a piece of ‘visionary ecological theater’ "--Joe Hollis.

My dreams are similar. i am not so easy to describe by me. Joe does a wonderful job of explaning and living this visionary life.

So feel free to share your own dreams and life.

our hearts together are creating our lives together. =)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feel free to join in and share your dreams present here now, coming forth for New Earth.
With your suggestion, it really depends upon your definition of what the new earth is. For example, I know the New Earth is not here, it's in another plane/realm at a higher dimension, where manifestation works differently and is easier to create aspects of an environment.

Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
With your suggestion, it really depends upon your definition of what the new earth is. For example, I know the New Earth is not here, it's in another plane/realm at a higher dimension, where manifestation works differently and is easier to create aspects of an environment.
I also believe this. It might actually be what Robert Monroe called 'The Park'.

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My dreams are similar. i am not so easy to describe by me. Joe does a wonderful job of explaning and living this visionary life.

So feel free to share your own dreams and life.

our hearts together are creating our lives together. =)
This is a wonderful idea, and I applaud you for bringing it to our attention. I live in a place with "magic" and am privileged to work in another much the same. Some people (myself included) have bumped into another version / reality / dimension (whatever definition you wish to use) and know it is worth reaching for. The more we share this feeling, the more opportunities there are for others to experience the same.

Reactions: Lila and Laron
OP
buddy love

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
Laron, as long as I appear to be in the dream field on this version of earth, i'll be dreaming for the dream here AS I simultaneously am dreaming in the dreamfield of all possible versions and dimensions.

hope this helps. I feel the 'bleeding through' the blending of multiple dimensions, as we are riding the waves of love throughout creation.

many wonderful "places" to play and dream =)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Very thought-provoking essay and small vid from the visionary mind behind this. One would hope that out of the 7+ billion souls on planet Earth, there would be the 6-8 that he is looking for to take up residence and contribute with the right attitude of mind and well-being. I am hoping that some of them have fallen on their feet by taking up some of these roles.

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Like you, buddy love, I love creating what I love 'here' day to day, as much as I am able. It just feels right. It also gives me joy and you could see it as 'practice' for creating in the higher planes/dimensions, so for me these two come together neatly; creating 'here' is creating on 'New Earth' or one leads to the other or is practice for the other or happen at the same time for those who have that flexible a concept of time.
Could be seen many different ways, I suppose.

I can certainly imagine that Joe Hollis and I would have lots to talk about and enjoy together, as would several other transients. He got me on 'gardening':))
I love how he talks about people who 'want to do it (gardening) 'on the next level' and that he sees this as a cooperative enterprise.

My favourite thing is that he knows what he wants, has envisioned it and is now calling for others to join him<3
Good for him!
Good for all of us, from what I'm hearing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)