Dreaming of somebody you don't even know (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
does anybody of you know what it means, when somebody takes an important role in your dream, and in real life you don't even know this person?

like, this morning, I dreamt of a woman I never met before... in this dream we where friends though... we where enjoying time on the beach climbing on rocks and stuff and suddenly she had gone... so we searched for her (me and a guy I also don't know in real life but he wasnt as important as that woman) and eventually we found her and it turned out she was hiding because she was sad because I had forgotten her birthday the previous day... which was 8th september... I have no idea why this day was pointed out but it seemed important that it was 8th september... weird... dreaming something in a different time than it is now.. .I don't remember knowing anybody whos birthday is on 8th sept... and I usually never dream of specific days...

but it happend a few times recently that I dreamt of people I don't even know if I remember right...

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
does anybody of you know what it means, when somebody takes an important role in your dream, and in real life you don't even know this person?

like, this morning, I dreamt of a woman I never met before... in this dream we where friends though... we where enjoying time on the beach climbing on rocks and stuff and suddenly she had gone... so we searched for her (me and a guy I also don't know in real life but he wasnt as important as that woman) and eventually we found her and it turned out she was hiding because she was sad because I had forgotten her birthday the previous day... which was 8th september... I have no idea why this day was pointed out but it seemed important that it was 8th september... weird... dreaming something in a different time than it is now.. .I don't remember knowing anybody whos birthday is on 8th sept... and I usually never dream of specific days...

but it happend a few times recently that I dreamt of people I don't even know if I remember right...
Samara,
You have two options for this but I think both are available : It can be a woman from a past life that you are not now ready to recognize. But you will have more info through your everyday dreaming process to know it. She came for a purpose. You can know this if you remember what you were doing during this dream.
The second option is that you have been sent in another plan, a parallel world you are not so conscious of. This woman seems to be part of your life there and she is as a spirit now. Her birthday is a sign of this connection with you as you forgot it because you don't know her in this plan. But in the other one you do. 8 is the number which comes from September 8 : 9+8 = 1+7= 8. it is a number of abundance. So you should meditate and connect with her, thank her and you will be in peace. Love and Light. Hope this could help you :):D

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
there is another possibility that comes to my mind: if the woman and the man in your dream represent aspects of yourself, maybe the date is pointing to an event you had in this life that took place an an 8th of september. if you take the perspective of that woman and feel into her, what does she say who she is and what does she have to tell you? it could be she represents some quality of you that wants to be honoured now

Reactions: Stargazer

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)

I have heard, as well as applied this concept to some of my own dreams in the past, of looking as this unknown person as a version of yourself. Perhaps try to view This dream with this aspect in mind, and see if any message arises within you.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lilia

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A stranger can indicate a part of you that is hidden inside, possibly repressed. The fact this person was also a friend can indicate aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge. The beach can mean two states of your mind, so the beach is about the rational side of things and the water can mean the irrational and unsteady side and can mean a place of transition between the physical, material and spiritual.

Climbing over rocks can show your determination and ambition.

To have someone go missing can mean you have some issues that are unresolved, and in this case, it could relate to you directly.

The number eight can indicate you need to trust your intuition. The month of September can show good luck and fortune.

Forgetting something can mean you have anxiety and some stress in life. You may feel a bit overwhelmed with having to deal with the needs of many people.

So in conclusion, this may just be showing that part of you inside that is repressed, and which you have rejected, but it is time to acknowledge that part. You may feel some determination around this, so you may be aware of this situation already and feel it is time to address it because you know you have something unresolved. I think that a part of you is hiding, which may feel a bit neglected because of having that pressure of dealing with others, and feeling overwhelmed. So, those numbers seemed important to you, and if looked at symbolically — you should trust yourself more, in connection to your intuition, and it looks like you may have some good fortune coming around this situation. It may show a breakthrough coming.

The fact you have this reoccurring would make sense if this is about that repressed part of you that you are not dealing with.

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Totally agree with all the options for meaning posted by everyone, and - as someone who has frequently dreamt of people and places unknown to me at the time I dream them - it may be a future echo.

My limited understanding is that time isn't linear but only appears to be so from our limited perspective. I've often found myself realising I'm living out a situation I dreamed sometimes years before.

The woman you've dreamed about may be waiting in the wings to enter your life. It's possible... 0:)

OP
Samara

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
yeah that could also be lol...
only just yesterday I had a situation when I was thinking... oh... I dreamed this sometime already... felt so familiar lol

I agree to the time not being linear... I once had a weird experience not so long ago but I'm gonna write that in an extra thread :D

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
A stranger can indicate a part of you that is hidden inside, possibly repressed. The fact this person was also a friend can indicate aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge. The beach can mean two states of your mind, so the beach is about the rational side of things and the water can mean the irrational and unsteady side and can mean a place of transition between the physical, material and spiritual.

Climbing over rocks can show your determination and ambition.

To have someone go missing can mean you have some issues that are unresolved, and in this case, it could relate to you directly.

The number eight can indicate you need to trust your intuition. The month of September can show good luck and fortune.

Forgetting something can mean you have anxiety and some stress in life. You may feel a bit overwhelmed with having to deal with the needs of many people.

So in conclusion, this may just be showing that part of you inside that is repressed, and which you have rejected, but it is time to acknowledge that part. You may feel some determination around this, so you may be aware of this situation already and feel it is time to address it because you know you have something unresolved. I think that a part of you is hiding, which may feel a bit neglected because of having that pressure of dealing with others, and feeling overwhelmed. So, those numbers seemed important to you, and if looked at symbolically — you should trust yourself more, in connection to your intuition, and it looks like you may have some good fortune coming around this situation. It may show a breakthrough coming.

The fact you have this reoccurring would make sense if this is about that repressed part of you that you are not dealing with.
I like Your interpretation It has something related to What I Said about that woman being From another plan or A forgot then one

K

KarlaSM

LOL @Maryann I had not seen it but...omg I could write a book on an unsolved mystery about two particular soulmates that I could not meet in this lifetime but who I remember since 2012 consciously, and unconsciously since...I have memory. So here goes the story my friends:

Very difficult connections, it was most definitely impossible to meet them, but it all started during some soul retrieval exercises with a pendulum, hearing memories of the past, very confusing stuff and then seeing first a man in visions and from time to time in dreams. I wondered if he was residing in the ethers but it wasn't until 2014 that I saw a Facebook account that had as avatar an ET with long neck, like how first I perceived this man to look like in an ET form. Then, when I looked into the account...what a shock to see pictures of him, looking identical to the man I would see in meditation and dreams...even more shocking was all the information he had there...so many elements that matched the way I would feel his energies, hear those memories and part of his energy guiding me and lots of images about things he liked and disliked.

That same year, months later, for the first time I saw all of a sudden in my third eye a woman speaking to me, so confusing at first, because it all felt like a curve ball. I somehow recognized her energy and I cannot even remember exactly what she told me but that she is very close to my soul and very important, and that there was a lot of healing work to do in relationship to her. Later on I had some dreams and visions.

Sadly this year, it was brought to my awareness that even though the man was very young, he seems to have passed away and it seems this was also the case for the woman, perhaps around the same time he left. It has been almost a year since he stopped using his accounts, even Youtube accounts and no one has ever heard from him. But I could gather information about him that I know I was meant to know, that pointed towards him being just too traumatized to continue, he was really going nowhere in life and the same seems to have been the case for the woman who was actually her partner, and they were both looking for each other. I checked with an astrologer to see his chart and he said he basically had an impossible chart to deal with. I have this strong feeling that one day I also came across an account that was the account of the lady, and it was evident she was looking for him, but a few days later after I found her, the whole network was gone!! I looked for her everywhere and asked people who might have known her...and nothing. Only one friend recognized her partially, and she said that the lady had a very difficult energy.

It has been a very sober experience, confusing, because I was looking forward to meeting them both one day, and they were partners in so many past lives with lots of problems but in their last incarnation they could not even meet. The whole situation has shown to me that love transcends the barriers of time and space and everyday I work with their energies, to heal lots of past lives, and in spirit form the guy told me that he had no plans of coming back because he was just too traumatized for that but that up there it is easier for them and he is recovering. I never contacted him in Facebook btw, I knew it was not a good idea and I do not really regret it. More and more I am being shown all the reasons why we were not meant to connect in the physical plane and why they vanished from the physical. Over time, the connection with them has evolved in such a way that I remember them so clearly now, their energy, their looks, the conflicts but also the love shared with them. They are like guides but more than guides, simply family. An awkward family lol.

@KarlaSM, did you see this thread, sis? :D

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I was thinking about the dream you told me about where my sister in law and I showed up at your place, but you didn't know her before you told me about the dream, and we matched her to a photo I had. But, yeah, what you said! :D

Reactions: 1 person
K

KarlaSM

Oups hahaha

True about that one as well!! What is funny is that, that dream in particular happened just a little after I met you lol. LOL it still makes me giggle to remember it, you guys coming to my room and putting my clothes in order by colors. And then you telling me that you guys used to go to a store were clothes were arranged by colors!!

I was thinking about the dream you told me about where my sister in law and I showed up at your place, but you didn't know her before you told me about the dream, and we matched her to a photo I had. But, yeah, what you said! :D

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
LOL @Maryann I had not seen it but...omg I could write a book on an unsolved mystery about two particular soulmates that I could not meet in this lifetime but who I remember since 2012 consciously, and unconsciously since...I have memory. So here goes the story my friends:

Very difficult connections, it was most definitely impossible to meet them, but it all started during some soul retrieval exercises with a pendulum, hearing memories of the past, very confusing stuff and then seeing first a man in visions and from time to time in dreams. I wondered if he was residing in the ethers but it wasn't until 2014 that I saw a Facebook account that had as avatar an ET with long neck, like how first I perceived this man to look like in an ET form. Then, when I looked into the account...what a shock to see pictures of him, looking identical to the man I would see in meditation and dreams...even more shocking was all the information he had there...so many elements that matched the way I would feel his energies, hear those memories and part of his energy guiding me and lots of images about things he liked and disliked.

That same year, months later, for the first time I saw all of a sudden in my third eye a woman speaking to me, so confusing at first, because it all felt like a curve ball. I somehow recognized her energy and I cannot even remember exactly what she told me but that she is very close to my soul and very important, and that there was a lot of healing work to do in relationship to her. Later on I had some dreams and visions.

Sadly this year, it was brought to my awareness that even though the man was very young, he seems to have passed away and it seems this was also the case for the woman, perhaps around the same time he left. It has been almost a year since he stopped using his accounts, even Youtube accounts and no one has ever heard from him. But I could gather information about him that I know I was meant to know, that pointed towards him being just too traumatized to continue, he was really going nowhere in life and the same seems to have been the case for the woman who was actually her partner, and they were both looking for each other. I checked with an astrologer to see his chart and he said he basically had an impossible chart to deal with. I have this strong feeling that one day I also came across an account that was the account of the lady, and it was evident she was looking for him, but a few days later after I found her, the whole network was gone!! I looked for her everywhere and asked people who might have known her...and nothing. Only one friend recognized her partially, and she said that the lady had a very difficult energy.

It has been a very sober experience, confusing, because I was looking forward to meeting them both one day, and they were partners in so many past lives with lots of problems but in their last incarnation they could not even meet. The whole situation has shown to me that love transcends the barriers of time and space and everyday I work with their energies, to heal lots of past lives, and in spirit form the guy told me that he had no plans of coming back because he was just too traumatized for that but that up there it is easier for them and he is recovering. I never contacted him in Facebook btw, I knew it was not a good idea and I do not really regret it. More and more I am being shown all the reasons why we were not meant to connect in the physical plane and why they vanished from the physical. Over time, the connection with them has evolved in such a way that I remember them so clearly now, their energy, their looks, the conflicts but also the love shared with them. They are like guides but more than guides, simply family. An awkward family lol.
I definitely need to get that 'Interesting' rating setup! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)