Dreaming of a number sequence (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Does anyone in the group know numberology?
Last night I had a dream of a number sequence, that I feel is very important in some way. 7-11-1-14-10 is the sequence, with 14 standing out bolder than the rest.

I have not dreamt of numbers before so Im not sure the meaning. I should also state that in the dreams the numbers kept moving around in the sequence but it was only these numbers in it.

Any insight would be wonderful. Thanks everyone, have a sunshiny day! Xo

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I like playing with numbers:-D
You can see what this site says about your numbers and see if it resonates: http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.ca/p/index-numbers.html

This is number 14:
Number 14 is a number of balance, harmony, temperance and prudence. It also relates to self-initiation, unity, justice and independence and signifies enthusiasm coupled with determination.

Angel Number 14 is a message from the angels asking that you keep your focus, positive affirmations and intentions on manifesting your goals and aspirations.

Angel Number 14 can be a sign from your angels that they are there to assist you with manifesting your true desires.

Angel Number 14 is a message that if you act with caution and wisdom you will be successful in business, money matters and life in general. Begin worthwhile projects that will bring long-term benefits and future success.

Angel Number 14 encourages progressive change, renewal and growth, and tells you to share your knowledge and wisdom with others. It also tells you that what you put your efforts towards will reap rewards in the future.

The message of the Angel Number 14 can also be ‘careful what you wish for ....’

OP
Amanda Faye

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Thank You!!

They all make sense to me, while some are bolder than others (14)
The one thing that I noticed with all of them is the spiritual awakening or enlightenment and that My gifts are here to heal the world.

So this makes me smile! I knew I had this dream for a reason, thanks again!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In the Chaldean system, 7, 11 and 1 would be numbers that would not be broken down any further. 14 would be broken down to 5, and 10 would be broken down to 1. Therefore, you have 2 instances of 1 in the reading, I would think that is a number that is accentuated for you.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Your dream sequence numbers: 7-11-1-14-10
Re-stated for Chaldean numerology: 7-11-1-5-1

7: DIVINITY - Wholeness, Perfection, Learning Life

11: Illumination

1: NEW BEGINNINGS - a number about Self

5: CHANGE - a number ruled by Mars in Astrology - a very fast number

1: NEW BEGINNINGS - a number about Self

A dream interpretation could be that you are in for rapid Change, that could lead to new beginnings, whether that be new understandings about life or spiritual concepts, it brings about distinct change. The fact that the sequence starts with both Divinity and Illumination I think indicates it is about spiritual change.

*Note: these numerology interpretations were given via channellings of Kryon (channelled by Lee Carroll) between 1992 and 2010 and I made a note of the meanings given. You could research other numerology interpretations if you wanted to.

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
I like playing with numbers:-D
You can see what this site says about your numbers and see if it resonates: http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.ca/p/index-numbers.html
That link is bookmarked on my phone, tablet and PC. :) It's SO easy to use. But I've noticed the definitions are sometimes too generic. Sunsigns gives a little more depth or a different way of interpreting the numbers. And of course, there is always Doreen Virtue. I find myself reading multiple definitions in hopes of gleaning the deepest insight, and seeing which interpretation feels correct. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)