Dreaming of a Boating Christmas (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I went to bed with a dream of a boat starting up in my head. Most likely I remember it because I also woke up to a boating dream...

The falling asleep dream featured a large boat on a dark night with a bit of crescent moon (like now) to guide the boat. Very dark all around though... more the dark of 'anything can happen or be created from this' than the dark of fear. There were many people on the boat. Both the boat and the people on it were bedraggled from far and weary travel but fundamentally well built, much patched up and beautiful; just tired. When they saw the shore they rejoiced in a way that brought tears to my eyes... the way long-traveling folk do who have lost hope of ever coming ashore when they are at the end of their journey. Each face in the crowd was shining brightly with joy.
They were refugees. They were not from here. Linda may have something to add about that?
They were really good folk, with much to offer and a will to live and live well. Lots of love flowed amongst and from them. It formed something of a bubble around them. They had traveled far and were ready to find a new place to settle as best they could and offer all they could to their new home. They had a LOT to offer.
I did not get what happened to their old home, but it was gone, or at least completely inaccessible to them. Their new home awaited them. It was still in the distance in the dark but felt wonderful.

The dream I woke up to was a small boat, just big enough for myself. I got on as it bumped the shore and floated off on a long journey. The sea was calm and peaceful. It was dark, also the dark of 'anything can be created from this' (funny, I hadn't realized that correlation until I wrote it). I wished for some light, some beautiful light. A meteor streaked across the sky. I loved it. I wished for more. A whole slew of meteors streaked across the sky (again; I hadn't realized I was wishing for the light before the meteors came, until I wrote it). Then a huuuge Tunguska sized-fireball came and streaked along, taking me along with it, in the way one can easily do 'impossible' things in dreams. (Later I had the thought placed in my mind that the Tunguska meteor was something else and rather than laying the trees etc out fan-shaped from it, it had drawn them toward it? so that if one wanted to look for remnants, one would do best to head to the opposite end toward where all the trees pointed toward [rather than from] its resting place).
Whoop, I was on a mountaintop. The meteor that had come down was in my hand. I placed it in my heart-space. It was just dawn. A beautiful dawn, with the world laid out before me. As I enjoyed the view I became aware that I wasn't alone. A series of peoples showed up around me. They'd been there the whole time but I'd just become aware of them. They silently clapped and I realized that I was the center of a ceremony, a welcoming ceremony.
We greeted each other. I had so much to learn and couldn't wait to start. As we did, a few other weary travelers straggled up to the mountaintop. They'd taken the harder way up and persevered until they made it, a few belongings tucked up on a bag on their backs (actually, that looked a lot like your ten of rods card, Laron). They continued to come in small groups, some larger, but each group had gotten there on their own steam, with their own effort and because of their own decisions. We welcomed each as they came.
At some point we were all standing in a laaarge circle (again, 'impossible' things happen in dreams, lol), holding hands, sort of meditating/sending love around telepathically. Our feet started to leave the ground. We were floating... and it was wonderful:-D
We started to cavort around the air, water and ground for joy. Our 'hosts' joined in the fun, showing us the new tricks we could do. Their goal seemed to be to figure out the thing/s that would most delight any given individual and show them how they could do it.
The dream ended with this party of whooping joy as we re/discovered that we could do anything we wanted to:cool: just by intending it.

Okay, so writing this, the correlations I see are boats, starting in a place of large, black potential, huge success after great effort, rejoicing and great joy, kindred spirits together at last and free to do what they wanted to create together, magical things occurring and bubbles of love.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I love how you wrote of your dreams, and especially the correlating parts. Another thing in addition to the ones you mentioned at the end, that jumped out at me is: Decision-points. Decision-points are the pin-point in time when you are not going forward, nor going backward, but in the split second of deciding, you are already there.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Another thing in addition to the ones you mentioned at the end, that jumped out at me is: Decision-points. Decision-points are the pin-point in time when you are not going forward, nor going backward, but in the split second of deciding, you are already there.
Ooh, good one, Hailstones Melt. Thank you!<3

Reactions: Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I can't wait to put my boat back in the water. Right now the lake has about 6 inches of ice on it...

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I went to bed with a dream of a boat
This seems to be one of those dreams focused on the exterior, rather than the unconscious interior. It's both premonition and... well, there is no opposite word — the now.

Perhaps aspects of some of us are splitting off, a type of copy if you will, as a result of great strides in spiritual growth, but also in relation to the timeline changes, the new earth influence, and the shift in consciousness. Sparks of us are simultaneously having experiences wherever they are now; some they will have their focus shift to become primarily there, others the focus remains on this life now.

In other words, are the refugees us, but from another perspective and reality?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I read your dream earlier and felt you identified the elements quite clearly. I do get that the first group are folks from elsewhere that are coming here. I also identified with the second group. Bless your heart, you figured out the easier route to the mountain top. The idea of the meteor in your heart seems like you took in or remembered your special gifts. That is a really spectacular dream - the kind you don't really want to leave. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Inspite of my little gag above I'm getting that those in the boats are graduating Earthlings leaving this mess of a planet/land going on to create the new world. Not to far off from the original Europeans coming to N. America to escape oppression. Little did they know who was following them. LOL The folk in your dream are us moving on.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Inspite of my little gag above I'm getting that those in the boats are graduating Earthlings leaving this mess of a planet/land
Or maybe it's a metaphor for leaving the old (old ideas, old limitations, old controls) behind? I feel as if this shift is more of an opportunity to transform this mess...and we certainly can't do that by leaving or abandoning Mother Earth/Gaia (or our brother and sister selves who have gotten "lost" in this persistent illusion).

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm here for the duration! I'm digging in my heels, rolling up my sleeves, and going to work to CHANGE this place for the better. I'm starting with myself and doing what I can--energetically and otherwise. And as long as I have anything to say about it, no soul who wishes to come along will be "left behind".

:)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hey SG I agree more with your second paragraph. IMO I subscribe to the "splitting of the Earths" theory. I'm thinking many like the status quo on this orb and would rather not leave I'd have no problem leaving this place for a new world/paradigm. However much needs to be done to ensure those that want to leave do. With the bad guys not being allowed to hold anyone back thru ignorance or by force. Some are not ready and should stay behind to continue to learn and grow. Those that have paid their dues move on.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I wrote this just before leaving and came back to a wealth of ponderworthy comments.
I may just dream about these comments!
Also, I am realizing that I have been posting the really clear dreams here, leaving a bit of a timeline for myself, for which I'm grateful. For example, rereading this I am clear that I would not have recalled much detail, nor probably even the dream itself had it not been posted. So thanks for both the opportunity and the comments (and definitely the gags, Pucksterguy! I would never want to miss thoseO.o:D)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
YA HM. I love the solitude and being absorbed by nature when I'm out on the water. BTW I'm up to about 18 inches of ice now. Safe enough to drive on.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Incredible things happen while you are just sitting in your boat.
Wow, I look at those pictures and want to see that movie, just for the joy of seeing those!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
In other words, are the refugees us, but from another perspective and reality?
I'm looking at this comment again and going 'Huh! Yes':fp
I've already decided/found that my higher selves seem to be future selves (and who could know me and advise me better than they/me?:p:D) so this thought is not that far off in concept.
Brings another meaning to the concept of 'we are all one' when you take the timelines and throw them out/merge them so that they become meaningless + add the concept that we have many lives of exploring different aspects of things!:-Do:)

...and that means that we have a LOT to offer<3
Of course we do!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I read your dream earlier and felt you identified the elements quite clearly. I do get that the first group are folks from elsewhere that are coming here. I also identified with the second group. Bless your heart, you figured out the easier route to the mountain top. The idea of the meteor in your heart seems like you took in or remembered your special gifts. That is a really spectacular dream - the kind you don't really want to leave. Thanks for sharing it with us.
And both are homecoming dreams, along with that amazing dream of re-finding my blessingo:)
It makes so much sense now that I've had that second QHHT session:D, especially the part about remembering the gifts.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Inspite of my little gag above I'm getting that those in the boats are graduating Earthlings leaving this mess of a planet/land going on to create the new world. Not to far off from the original Europeans coming to N. America to escape oppression. Little did they know who was following them. LOL The folk in your dream are us moving on.
Bingo!

When can we have a party on your boat?
Oh, that would be about 17 Fridays from now:cool:

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm here for the duration! I'm digging in my heels, rolling up my sleeves, and going to work to CHANGE this place for the better. I'm starting with myself and doing what I can--energetically and otherwise. And as long as I have anything to say about it, no soul who wishes to come along will be "left behind".

:)
I guess it's "No soul left behind" and (paraphrasing what somebody's quote says) "In order to change the world, start by transforming yourself!"... which would be what this whole RT/Transients thing is all about.
We even got the name right. We are transients, just like the refugees in the dream;)O.o:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)