Dream - We are called back home (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The dreams I have in the early morning before I wake up are a different type. The are prophetic or direct messages. Once my daughter and I had the same dream about something we were about to do. We did not make the trip!

Many of my messages have a nautical theme, and I use a lot of nautical terms - must have had a lot of experience on the sea.

The Dream
I was on a ship and was aware that I and many others had been lent out for assistance around the world. A friend came by and said he got the word that we can return to our home ship now because our jobs were completed. My duffle bag already was packed, and we left. We stopped to pick up another a friend, and I was stunned at the differences in our ships. Mine was lovely and peaceful, and I had a little garden. Our friend's was busy and noisy and not peaceful. It seemed like the difference between where I live and New York or London.

I believe it means we have completed our work on this level and are able to move on to the next. I don't think it means physical death, but more of a separation from one world to the next. I also felt that the two friends I met were people from the forum, but I'm not sure who.

Pack your bag!!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
FASCINATING dream, Linda! I feel you're 100% on point. The time of separation feels at hand...

No bags necessary here! On my 3D trips, I usually pack everything including the kitchen sink. For this trip, I'll be travelling super-light. Just me and my family (furry children too) and the clothes on our backs...

:)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I had a strange dream last night too, Linda. In this life my parents are not even a little awake. I don't talk about anything out of the 3D range with them. I tried a few times but it's not their path to wake up in this incarnation.

Last night I dreamed I went to visit my parents and they couldn't see me. I wondered around their house trying to get them to see and hear me but they just couldn't. I was in my PJs and I was embarrassed because people were starting to come to their house. I hadn't brought any clothes to change into so I asked my mom and sister if I could borrow some clothes. They would look my way then keep on doing other things.

In the dream it felt like I was looking at my family through a thin wall of water. Now that I think about it more the wall was more like energy. I had moved on.
I believe it means we have completed our work on this level and are able to move on to the next. I don't think it means physical death, but more of a separation from one world to the next.

Pack your bag!!
I had goosebumps from head to toe when I read this, Linda. In my dream I was certainly separated.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Now that I think about it more the wall was more like energy. I had moved on.
I've faced this on a conscious level with members of my family and some friends. It is important to remember that people have made choices in line with their soul paths. The dream about matching children up with new families confirmed that to me. There was no sadness or judgement - it was the way things were supposed to work out.

BTW - I've been having trouble with hearing people. It is not acuity - I can hear the sounds, but it comes out garbled to me.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've faced this on a conscious level with members of my family and some friends. It is important to remember that people have made choices in line with their soul paths. The dream about matching children up with new families confirmed that to me. There was no sadness or judgement - it was the way things were supposed to work out.

BTW - I've been having trouble with hearing people. It is not acuity - I can hear the sounds, but it comes out garbled to me.
I'm having hearing problems too at times. I can hear their voice but I keep thinking they are mumbling. My husband is hard to understand too at times. I hadn't thought about this until you posted. :::goosebumps:::

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The dreams I have in the early morning before I wake up are a different type. The are prophetic or direct messages. Once my daughter and I had the same dream about something we were about to do. We did not make the trip!

Many of my messages have a nautical theme, and I use a lot of nautical terms - must have had a lot of experience on the sea.

The Dream
I was on a ship and was aware that I and many others had been lent out for assistance around the world. A friend came by and said he got the word that we can return to our home ship now because our jobs were completed. My duffle bag already was packed, and we left. We stopped to pick up another a friend, and I was stunned at the differences in our ships. Mine was lovely and peaceful, and I had a little garden. Our friend's was busy and noisy and not peaceful. It seemed like the difference between where I live and New York or London.

I believe it means we have completed our work on this level and are able to move on to the next. I don't think it means physical death, but more of a separation from one world to the next. I also felt that the two friends I met were people from the forum, but I'm not sure who.

Pack your bag!!
Great dream Linda.....thank you for sharing and uploading.

I too am feeling on the edge

I had a strange dream last night too, Linda. In this life my parents are not even a little awake. I don't talk about anything out of the 3D range with them. I tried a few times but it's not their path to wake up in this incarnation.

Last night I dreamed I went to visit my parents and they couldn't see me. I wondered around their house trying to get them to see and hear me but they just couldn't. I was in my PJs and I was embarrassed because people were starting to come to their house. I hadn't brought any clothes to change into so I asked my mom and sister if I could borrow some clothes. They would look my way then keep on doing other things.

In the dream it felt like I was looking at my family through a thin wall of water. Now that I think about it more the wall was more like energy. I had moved on.

I had goosebumps from head to toe when I read this, Linda. In my dream I was certainly separated.
Wow Vickie, that is fabtastic! Halloween dreams eh?

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany

I've been having this too! :)

And yesterday I've had a weird dream too.. somehow I've been flying around through a town and was trying to find my way back home which wasnt hard but it seemed hard at first to fligh high enough to pass over the rooftops but eventually I managed and it got easier.. and when I got home somebody was waiting for me... an elderly man, looked like he was somewhere from the eastern parts, nepal or something not sure, and he was sent here to teach me the ways of magic as I evidently was born with it, thats why I was able to fly... and somehow the 4 elements where important... he was trying to find out in which elements I had gifts or abilities and air was evident because I could fly, water and earth we figured out quite fast too as I had instinctively been using them, and fire I knew deep inside that I had too but I had it hidden deep down because I was afraid of it because as small kid I had sometime saved people from a fire using my abilities and it scared me big time so I had suppressed it...

but then I woke up and this dream is not letting me go since...
wondering what it means... maybe I should work with the elements? or maybe some being is going to come during the nights now to teach me?
it also felt like moving on to the next step now... even though the past few weeks I felt like I was somehow drifting back and didnt feel like doing spiritual work but somehow that felt ok for me too, I was at peace with myself even with doing that (or lets say, with not "working" on anything). I think maybe I was integrating the feeling of being able to fully love and accept myself without the feeling of "I have to be spiritual or do spiritual work to be worthy" as some people had been giving me the feeling of not being good enough if I dont progress and in all moments be in higher vibrations...

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
FASCINATING dream, Linda! I feel you're 100% on point. The time of separation feels at hand...

No bags necessary here! On my 3D trips, I usually pack everything including the kitchen sink. For this trip, I'll be travelling super-light. Just me and my family (furry children too) and the clothes on our backs...

:)
:ps And here I was going to say that I have no bag to pack.
I've got everything I need in here. <3s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)