Dream or Psychic Attack? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I had an interesting experience last night, rather coincidentally after posting something that could be viewed as being a bit critical of "The Dark" (https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/conspiracy.612/#post-4415).

After making the post, I went to bed and entered my usual pre-sleep meditative state (during which I fill myself with infinitely expanding white light, declare my intentions through a series of "I Am" affirmations, and offer gratitude for my many blessings). At that time, I noticed a very subtle and unusual vibration on a spot in the palm of my left hand. I was laying on my side with my head laying on my left arm, left hand resting against the wall above my head. It almost felt like a tiny, micro-sized phone had been placed in my palm and was vibrating. The sensation was limited to one very small spot and it continued even when I pulled my hand away from the wall. It wasn't like my arm was asleep or anything either. In any case, I'm including the sensation in this account because I felt it was strange enough to mention.

So I fell asleep and woke up several hours later (1:06 am). I had just had a quite unpleasant dream where I was fighting 3 or 4 dark entities on the ground in an alleyway. They had been reaching into my mouth and I had been trying to bite off their fingers...eeeewwww! It isn't unusual for me to have "fighting" dreams--although it has been quite some time (perhaps a year or so) that I last remember having one. This one was definitely different though, with the whole "finger-biting" thing.

When I awakened, it almost felt as if I had to spit out "entity appendages"! LOL! I immediately released any stress from the dream and the thought that this had been some kind of "psychic attack" popped into my head. Figuring the best defense is a good offense, I immediately offered white, loving and healing light to the entities involved (if in fact there had been any). I went back to sleep with no further difficulties, but felt as if something significant had just happened.

Anyone have any thoughts, ideas, or similar experiences?

Reactions: Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I had a dream a few weeks ago where I saw a being in my hallway. I woke up right after. It looked like this. I felt like it might have been a dark entity, but I just said a greeting to it before waking up.
hqdefault.jpg O.O

A few years ago, I had a month of sleep paralysis nights where it felt like there was an entity that I was wrestling. It all stopped basically right after I was shown this vision. :-D
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/visions.160/

Also some nights...I seem to have what would be like nightmares where I would just normally go about the dream. Like last night I was in this odd haunted house sort of environment. Yet, no fear just a bit peculiar as I have those sort of dreams at times. o_O

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)