Dream of the earth missing about 90% of people (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Over the past 5 years I've had more and more dreams about being in a town or countryside where most of the people are gone, but there's no damage to anything and no dead bodies. Most people were just... gone. Electricity was hard to find as was potable water. While all the people were friendly a few were quite scared. So we (me and my wife) still used caution as we traveled about town trying to find out who is here still, and where we could trade for supplies. The most surprising thing: the people were friendly. Most knew what was going on some did not (those were the scared people.) Cash was still used as money but would have no value in the near future.

I had a dream last night about being in a classroom with other adults and on the chalkboard there were several large geometric shapes. Not your basic shapes like triangle and circle, but more complicated shapes. I've heard geometric shapes are communication from the upper frequencies, information I'm supposed to know soon.

I've had many more dreams in the past 5 years of beginning college. I'm trying to move into an apartment and memorize my class schedule but I keep getting distracted and start exploring the dream itself, the campus, etc. There's a sense that I cannot find all the info on all my classes so sometimes I try to find an office where I can get the missing info.

Is anyone else having similar dreams?

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i am rarely aware of my dreams but i seems to be the outcome of david topis subjects if 5% are in the higher realms and another 5 follow to the shutdown it can give a bit of sense

feel free to read his threats

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've had some dreams of learning things, traveling and all kinds of different landscapes, so, yes, I'd say we've shared some 'dream themes', lol.

Here are some links to a few of my more recent ones (do a search using the word 'dream' and you'll come up with many more from others too):
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/what-image-represents-your-home.411/page-2#post-37320
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-very-close-now-10-9-8.2087/page-51#post-38136
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/i-love-airplanes-and-jets-to-me-they-are-living-beings.5868/#post-38738
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-upon-us.5821/page-17#post-40219

It seems to me that dreams are way more cool than most of us spend our waking hours considering:cool:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Is anyone else having similar dreams?
Yes. Dreams about learning environments appear to have increased not just in this forum. It doesn't have to be a classroom at a school, college or university, but they could be within a work environment context, unspecified building at a mall, city etc. I had several myself.
Other common scenario appears to be escaping something or somebody.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And also I recall a bunch where the environment had changed. Things looked the same but different in various ways.
These were typically accompanied, like therium's above, by a theme of some folks being present who were confused or frightened and the value of being able to comfort many of them.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
And also I recall a bunch where the environment had changed. Things looked the same but different in various ways.
These were typically accompanied, like therium's above, by a theme of some folks being present who were confused or frightened and the value of being able to comfort many of them.
Think about how confused people would be if their world changed in an instant--even if they were in a perfect, pure, and organic "New Earth". It would take quite a bit of grounded explanation to help them understand what had transpired. Good gravy...most of us might even be a bit "unhinged" at first! I think we'd all be able to adapt quickly, recognize where we were--and what happened, and assist MANY others in adjusting to the new normal. Heh, heh...just glanced up. It's exactly 4:44! :D Thank you, Spirit! Love you too!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Awhile ago, I had an experience of stepping out our front door into another dimension / place / whatever. First I was overwhelmed by a sense of love, the colors were quite bright and rich, and I could see every blade of grass and the details of the bark of the trees. I was dizzy, too. My dog was with me, and we just walked around slowly until it faded away. Other than these effects, the house and yard were exactly as they had been - same shape, trees, etc.

I did wonder what it might be like in other places - the grocery store for example. Heavens - what if I were driving my car? From this experience, I would think that we would need to be at a point where planes were grounded, people were not driving, etc. I knew what was happening, and I was a bit discombobulated. I cannot imagine what others might feel - extreme disorientation I suppose.

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Some people have mentioned the ability to comfort people. That is one of my roles but that is a future role for me, it has not been activated in me yet. It is not yet time.

I have felt alone for so long it really helps to have people respond to my queries. Thank you, you don't know how much this helps me. You help a lot. :)

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I have felt alone for so long it really helps to have people respond to my queries. Thank you, you don't know how much this helps me. You help a lot. :)
I think you will find that most everyone here has felt that loneliness. And that horrible feeling of wanting to go home, but have no idea where home is. Not to mention that feeling of knowing you are a bit different than others, and wondering if your instincts and thoughts are "normal". Trust me - you are okay - and you have a special role to play in the Ascension process. You are wide awake in a sea of sleepers. When they are jolted awake, your skills will be most helpful indeed.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I cannot imagine what others might feel - extreme disorientation I suppose.
That indeed is the source of much thinking for me if a sudden "awakening/expansion of consciousness" were to take place. I don't buy the ideas of a "freezing button" or being lifted to spaceships, etc. expressed by some clairvoyants, mediums, etc.. It does not make sense to me, some ideas are illogical even. Far too many people would be impacted leading to all kinds of accidents all over the world on land, air, sea or below ground (even assuming half the world population sleeping or children being discounted because they could be pre-programed as some say). Conclusions lead instead towards personal awakenings over a long period of time as some have already expressed here or at other forums.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Awhile ago, I had an experience of stepping out our front door into another dimension / place / whatever.
This is something I recognize. The first few times it happened was while I was in bed. Thought I was lying down I felt like I 'stepped into' a new place that felt better and newer somehow. It happens just about anytime now, though perhaps it's just that I notice it more often now, lol.

As I was reading this a bird came and flapped by my window, looking right in toward me and hovering while it checked out first one area of the room (where I was) and then another. I don't recall it ever happening before and I thought you'd like it. Since it was not a hummingbird it seemed even more impressive that it was able to flap fast and hard enough to hover for a few seconds in each place. I wish I knew what kind of bird it was.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Conclusions lead instead towards personal awakenings over a long period of time as some have already expressed here or at other forums.
Or maybe we “shift” into an infinite variety of different timelines that are more resonant with our beliefs, energy, and choices. For example, if we believe it to be so, we shift into a timeline of chaos, forced disclosure, and “spaceship evacuations.” Or, we shift into a timeline of Ease and Grace, where everyone awakens smoothly and adjusts quickly! :)

Reactions: June, Lila and Carl

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is something I recognize. The first few times it happened was while I was in bed. Thought I was lying down I felt like I 'stepped into' a new place that felt better and newer somehow. It happens just about anytime now, though perhaps it's just that I notice it more often now, lol.

As I was reading this a bird came and flapped by my window, looking right in toward me and hovering while it checked out first one area of the room (where I was) and then another. I don't recall it ever happening before and I thought you'd like it. Since it was not a hummingbird it seemed even more impressive that it was able to flap fast and hard enough to hover for a few seconds in each place. I wish I knew what kind of bird it was.
The bird is the mirror of the 3rd dimension showing you that you are alive.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Or maybe we “shift” into an infinite variety of different timelines that are more resonant with our beliefs, energy, and choices. For example, if we believe it to be so, we shift into a timeline of chaos, forced disclosure, and “spaceship evacuations.” Or, we shift into a timeline of Ease and Grace, where everyone awakens smoothly and adjusts quickly! :)
And skate on ice rinks!

Lapis

Just Arrived
Nov 29, 2018
I've had many more dreams in the past 5 years of beginning college. I'm trying to move into an apartment and memorize my class schedule but I keep getting distracted and start exploring the dream itself, the campus, etc. There's a sense that I cannot find all the info on all my classes so sometimes I try to find an office where I can get the missing info.
It's fairly common to have these types of dreams where we find ourselves in some strange, otherworldly university, collage campus, large auditorium or sacred library. In years and decades past it had to do mostly with Starseeds and higher dimensional like others deliberately meeting in a higher dimension to receive and exchange the latest Ascension related "news" and so on. We often meet like this while asleep and out-of-body to exchange info and get the latest higher updates. Starseeds, Lightworkers, Higher Dimensional get together meetings. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)