Dream of Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This dream seems to dovetail with my previous one about prison, escape, time for something more (here). This group is the music of my youth, and I still enjoy hearing them. They each certainly have rung both sides of the bell many times, but the harmony still is there. In fact, if I think of one word to describe their music it is harmonies.

In the dream they were playing a concert, but wanted their voices to reach farther. They figured out that each one had the ability at a specific time to tap into something more and their voice expanded beyond the concert.

When I awoke, I leapt out of bed, feeling a sense of excitement about the message and an urgency to share it. As I reflected on it, I saw that some people had more active lower chakras, while others, more active higher chakras. The unifying chord was the heart chakra.

There is no missing the importance of the word "chord". For each of us there are opportunities among our family and friends, as well as the world at large to sing through our heart chord. There is something about this space we now occupy that allows to reach out like never before.

Sing Out!

Reactions: Stargazer and Bill

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Singing together is one of the most beautiful things we can do<3:-D

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
"Harmony is the sweetest sound"
From a song by the Kings. Switching to glide.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)