Dream of "Black Goo" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Amy Couture

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
I had a dream last night that I thought I'd share, as it was extremely vivid and a bit unsettling. In it, I was working with three other female psychics, and we were concerned about something. I believe one of them might have been Donna Eden, who I know works with bodywork with Energy Medicine. I remember gifting them with tarot cards (not sure if that matters). We were in another city, a US southern city, and there was much chaos going on. I remember that people were disappearing, mainly through windows, as if there were portals opening and they were being sucked through. I was to write about it for the newspaper, and I remember writing with alarm and knowing it would be a headline about, what is happening to these people.

The most pronounced aspect I could remember about it was that of "black goo." I'm not sure what role it played in all of this, only that it was somehow central and of great cause for concern.

I don't typically share 'alarming' dreams but this one was strange and vivid and so thought I would. I'm curious if anyone has any ideas or responses to it.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Amy, you certainly were in good company! I think of tarot cards as instruments of clarification and ideas about the future. Black goo sounds very familiar. I'm pretty sure I've read discussions about it before. To me, it is a residue - something that was not cleaned up. Being sucked out of windows reminds me of an airplane going through sudden depressurization.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So what came to me was that it may relate to dark matter and experiments taking place with hadron colliders and in this dream it could be a parallel life, a premonition, or a mix of things.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I remember that people were disappearing, mainly through windows, as if there were portals opening and they were being sucked through. I was to write about it for the newspaper, and I remember writing with alarm and knowing it would be a headline about, what is happening to these people.
I can't help reading this part and wondering: is disappearing through portals a 'good' things or a 'bad' thing.
I guess it depends on your perspective. Your reaction to it would be the key.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Very interesting dream Amy, thank you for sharing that. I feel that as everything collapses, we pick up fragments that result in weird dreams too.

There are two types of black goo. That which the Earth has produced which is good for humans, and alien black goo which is bad. Harald Kautz Vella explains in the first minutes of this skype chat all about Black Goo. Fascinating!

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
He talks about one type of black goo as carrying the planetary consciousness, or the place where the instincts of different species sits, or liquid brain flowing in the ley lines of the planetary system having the function of the mirror(?) consciousness of the biosphere.
Then he talks about another 'alien' black goo which acts as a 'secondary collective consciousness' which has a different programing. He describes this as being brought in via meteor shower tens of thousands of years ago and having a similar but different consciousness that he describes as more cold-hearted and violent impulses and as the basis of occultism.
He describes having both these consciousnesses present as being the basis of duality since humans can react to one or the other consciousness.

Quite a concept!

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I think there is some black matter which I call the Clay of Creation, which is mainly used by creator beings (gods) to bring things into existence. It also has healing properties.

I have vague memories of something written by Billy Meier in which Asket says that the DAL universe she comes from is made of black matter, but I don't think she elaborates more.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
So interesting! A friend of mine, who happens to also be a fallen angel, described to me going into battle in the astral w black goo. He was able to transmute it w white light. I sent this video to him right away! Thank you, POD, for digging this up & sharing it.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
So interesting! A friend of mine, who happens to also be a fallen angel, described to me going into battle in the astral w black goo. He was able to transmute it w white light. I sent this video to him right away! Thank you, POD, for digging this up & sharing it.
It is nice to see you again on the forum and to know that you are healing, although probably not "in a straight line."

I've been very interested in the stories about the angels and their split. There is a book called Uranthia that depicts Lucifer as the good guy, so those fallen angels might indeed be entities to look up to.

Of course, it is posts like that that make lightworkers point finger at me and call me things that are not true, but it is okay. I am aware of my link to Source now and I have my understanding. I also understand the point of view of those who are related to the mainstream angels. It is probably all they know and it is their connection to Source.

In the end, I think most factions are here to help. Conflicts between them might be natural, but it is a waste of time and energy.

Blessings and love to all.

OP
Amy Couture

Amy Couture

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
I can't help reading this part and wondering: is disappearing through portals a 'good' things or a 'bad' thing.
I guess it depends on your perspective. Your reaction to it would be the key.
Hi Lila, I remember that the feeling regarding the portals was. . . disconcerting? a bit frightening? I wish it was not that though.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hi Lila, I remember that the feeling regarding the portals was. . . disconcerting? a bit frightening? I wish it was not that though.
Thx, I find that helpful.
I've had portal stuff come up too over the last few months, though in a very positive light. When I think back on it, though, it was definitely initially disconcerting. As soon as the reason for the portal became clea it was 'all good' and uplifting<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)