Dream by Ivan H. - exodus of the human race (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ivan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Hi all,
I hope you are all well and healthy.
I have had my fiancée, Ivan H., tell me of an extremely interesting dream he had just this morning, a couple of hours ago.
With his permission, I am posting it here while the details are fresh to see if any other ones resonate with it or have had any similar dreams like it.
Thank you all for stopping by the post.
We welcome any comments or discussions that might arise from it.
Stay well everyone :)

Attachments

• Intriguing Post
  • Divine
Reactions: Neeraj and Linda

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is the dream for those that may be lazy to click on the attachment or who have trouble with docx file extensions.

Dream – Ivan H. – 16/05/2021​
Races, role, characteristics:​
  • Humans – us, as we are currently, being ported onto a new earth like world engineered for us to enter a “golden age”
    • White/silver “angels”, extremely advanced and benevolent, here to save us and assist in the transfer, humanoid in shape, white skin, silver light hair that seem alive, two spots of these hairs small on eyebrow position and two slightly larger on backs symbolizing “wings”, used to be numerous but their number dropped over span of millennia for unknown reasons, cooperate with the “green” faction of 3rd race, have the ability to irritate their back hairs using a sharp cube shape piece of technology that transmutes their bodies into a living portal that can move only one individual at a time anywhere in any reality, time and space
    • “green” race, technologically extremely advanced beyond our comprehension, part of the “blue/green” race, green faction is benevolent and cooperates with the whites and shares technology but is not physically present, wants to help us
    • “blue” race, technologically extremely advanced beyond our comprehension, part of the “blue/green” race, blue faction uphold the rule of non-interference and fiercely protects their technology, any being not of their “blue/green” race that would use their technology is to be destroyed and their technology is not be shared at all costs, generally neutral until their technology is at risk
    • Dark race, olive skin and humanoid in appearance with black tattoos and solid black eyes, bald in appearance and tribal in societal structure, destructive and aggressive, extremely numerous and invade and take over other worlds, one of their members, a female, wants to leave their race and seek refuge but is killed, her son is a possible human/dark hybrid with hair, he seeks to follow us on the new world to find out its location
The dream story:​
White race comes to us somewhere around and up to the year 2050 and says we are going to imminently be invaded by the dark race and we are to be saved and ported to the new world built for us by the use of the technology of the blue/green race. The whites said this is their purpose but their numbers are now too few to do this on their own using their personal porting technique. Technology was “smuggled” to the whites by the green faction without the blue ones knowing it as the green ones are willing to assist in their benevolent fashion and desire to help others. The technology is in the shape of a huge tube like structure made of a multitude of smaller energy tubes made of an unknown non-metallic material with smaller supporting structures on the sides of the large portal tube. The width of the large porting tube is about 50 adult humans standing side-to-side and as tall as about 100m. According to the whites, the principle it works on is extremely simple but unknown to humans. The tube is sort of a dimensional conduit whereby traversing the inside of the tube physically, you enter it on earth and exit on the new world (wormhole-like principle). The tube technology was out “out of phase” and cannot be used unless permitted to do so by the whites who have two of their members guarding the exit. Not all humans are allowed to go through and the criteria is to be progressive/benevolent in your development to be an acceptable candidate. The main purpose of this is to not allow any negative influences or self-serving individuals to go through and corrupt the intended “golden age” development of humans on the new world.​
The new world was engineered for us by the “greens” per instructions of the whites without the knowledge of the “blues”.​
Once the tube was brought into our phase to start the porting process, all people on earth knew about it but multitudes were not allowed to pass. Ivan H. and a few others were ported directly by the whites. Ivan L and many others will have to go through the tube as they were acceptable but could not directly go with the whites. On the new world, some advanced technology will be granted to the humans there to give them a “head start” in development and to avoid having to develop from scratch.​
One member of the dark race, possibly a dark/human hybrid as he has hair, has found out about the tube and will attempt to go through, it is unknown if he has/will succeeded. If he were to go through, we would be followed by the entire dark race to the new world.​
End of dream​

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Goodness, you must have been exhausted when you woke up from this dream. I'm not a fan of others coming to save us, because I believe we have our own responsibilities. However, what first came to me was that each species could be aspects of ourselves. Also, I wondered if the tunnel was similar to a torus energy field. I'll have to think on this one some more.

OP
Ivan

Ivan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Hi Linda, thank you for the feedback. This was a dream dreamt by my fiancée and he was all up in arms after it and absolutely had to tell it to me with urgency. That is what got me to post it here, he usually has vivid dreams but this was way out there, even for him. I thought of the possible symbolisms and implications myself but it tends to become a sort of a "Alice down the rabbit hole" trip for me... Thank you for stopping by in any case, we appreciate you taking the time to pitch in. Stay well :)

Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ivan, as I read this article about paranormal abilities, I thought of you all. The author's conclusion seems like a fit to this dream.

I truly believe that all humans possess capabilities we are not yet aware of, and I believe this has been demonstrated quite well. In a free, open and transparent society we would be utilizing these concepts and learning more about them, simply because they seem to be a natural part of the human being.
Study in these fields can truly expand human consciousness.
That being said, I don’t believe that human beings are operating from the correct place within to utilize or learn these concepts. The collective, in some sense, craves power, service to self, and the desire to advance oneself in a materialistically inclined way, we are not yet operating from the correct level of consciousness to have these abilities present in our human experience.
It’s like technology, we can use it to make weapons, make money, not share it, or use it for the collective good. It’s a choice, but what drives our choices? It’s not our abilities or technology that can create change, it’s the level of consciousness we operate from and the place from within we implement these solutions, not the solutions themselves.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Margie and June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I like Ivan H's dream. Whether we take it literally or see it as a form of analogy it shows filtering and standards for progress occurring on a large scale as well as friends and flexible mindsets.

Also, I tend to love all that stuff; dreams, alternate realities, beings who are not human and find it fodder for great thoughts.

Neeraj

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 23, 2016
Delhi, India
QHHT Session by Allison Coe:-

Brief summary:
Huge avalanche of disclosure to begin July2021, starting with ET stuff from pentagon. Information comes out on almost daily basis over short period of months, leading to mass anger and unrest as releases demonstrate how our governments have been manipulating us. Possible '3 days of darkness' during this time, "not a lot of sunlight coming thru for 3 days, we're in the shadow", "a dark storm, a lot of smoke and the sky is dark". The resulting turmoil leads to violence but ETs will put a halt to it before it gets really bad. This is a precursor to the 'avalanche of light' from great central sun reaching us around Summer2022. A large portion of humanity unable to withstand the shift will be 'hypnotised' by ETs and taken aboard huge ships and returned to the Earth following its transition & restoration. Those staying here (lightworkers, starseeds, awakened ones) will ground the light and help the Earth transition to higher vibrational New Earth. We will live in crystalline cities (some above water, some below, some on land, some floating), all located on a 'grid' pattern rather than spread across larger area so that we don't affect the planet like we used to. The natural world will be restored (forests, animals, clean air & water).

Reactions: June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I know this was a dream, and as such, the Dreamer is the one the message is crafted for. Your own Higher Self gives you a Dream which can be similar to viewing a play or a movie, but you are in fact writing it as well as viewing it, as each piece of the Dream fits together like a jigsaw puzzle, and the conclusion is often not thought of by the Dreamer until he/she is surprised by it.

When I think of white and dark, I think of polarity, the yin/yang, and therefore the Dream carries a message about balance. Finding balance.

When we see Vision, we do not see long, played-out storylines, but just see something quickly, before it fades. I recently saw a Vision (while in hypnagogic sleep/dozing) of 2 Blue Beings, the kind that are the subject of Krshna and that whole ideology. The blue of their skin was a deep Blue, not light and pearly.

swatch of blue.jpg
Imagine this being the skin colour of a whole person!

Well, I don't know too much about these beings, except that they have appeared to mankind before and created mythologies, experiences, etc. They could be 3D beings that actually visit. A current Youtuber called Nicole Frolick says her starseed is from a race of blue beings from a galaxy far, far away.

I tend to think Blue and Green are the colours of this Earth dimension - as well as White, as our planet is seen as a glowing jewel of blue and white from a distance.

So I feel there is something very visceral and 3D about the Dreamer's message to himself - something about our world as we know it, and balance which is needed in this out-of-balance world. I see the portals as being the arteries and veins within his own body, carrying his life force around to places where it is needed.

As with all good mysteries, there is fear of a possible negative imposition that can change/ WILL change what is experienced today into what will be experienced in the nameless "future" space. This again, I just see as imbalance. Once balance is achieved, fear of the future is gone. Nothing to fear. All is good.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I know this was a dream, and as such, the Dreamer is the one the message is crafted for. Your own Higher Self gives you a Dream which can be similar to viewing a play or a movie, but you are in fact writing it as well as viewing it, as each piece of the Dream fits together like a jigsaw puzzle, and the conclusion is often not thought of by the Dreamer until he/she is surprised by it.

When I think of white and dark, I think of polarity, the yin/yang, and therefore the Dream carries a message about balance. Finding balance.

When we see Vision, we do not see long, played-out storylines, but just see something quickly, before it fades. I recently saw a Vision (while in hypnagogic sleep/dozing) of 2 Blue Beings, the kind that are the subject of Krshna and that whole ideology. The blue of their skin was a deep Blue, not light and pearly.

View attachment 11368
Imagine this being the skin colour of a whole person!

Well, I don't know too much about these beings, except that they have appeared to mankind before and created mythologies, experiences, etc. They could be 3D beings that actually visit. A current Youtuber called Nicole Frolick says her starseed is from a race of blue beings from a galaxy far, far away.

I tend to think Blue and Green are the colours of this Earth dimension - as well as White, as our planet is seen as a glowing jewel of blue and white from a distance.

So I feel there is something very visceral and 3D about the Dreamer's message to himself - something about our world as we know it, and balance which is needed in this out-of-balance world. I see the portals as being the arteries and veins within his own body, carrying his life force around to places where it is needed.

As with all good mysteries, there is fear of a possible negative imposition that can change/ WILL change what is experienced today into what will be experienced in the nameless "future" space. This again, I just see as imbalance. Once balance is achieved, fear of the future is gone. Nothing to fear. All is good.
Well, I just had confirmation of a kind, in what I wrote about in the above post. I love it when confirmation comes to me within 20 minutes of having the idea/expression/mystic revelation:

This time will launch a starting point. It will be mixed with the rising of some deep, self-opposing reflections that have been buried for a long while. Lots of powerful yin/yang energy will trigger revealing self-critiquing at a deep, primal level. But it will also help us come back into balance. This time will pack a punch if we are willing to do the inner work. It could feel otherworldly at times, but it will also reveal a sweet window toward the future giving us a renewed hope. It is very much about finding the balance in the extremes. It is about bringing into the physical world the magic of the in-between and even multi-dimensional worlds. We are awakening the mystic and enlivening our natural magic into reality.
From: The Full Moon Launch Portal, by Aluna Joy Yaxkin (alunajoy.com)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)