Dream: Abandoning the 3D Body (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
Dream last night:

I dreamt that I was standing over my 3D body in a different, more ethereal body body and I was shoving it under some grayish earth. Actually the "earth" was a bunch of small spherical balls a few millimeters in diameter. I had the feeling that these balls were dehydrated bacteria that were designed to decomposed my body much faster than it normally would have than by just leaving it there.

I had placed my body, no longer needed now, in a row where other people had left their bodies also. I could hear the voices of people nearby exclaiming that they were so surprised that their bodies had broken down so quickly , having left them there only a few days before.

I just covered mine up and left, knowing I would no longer need it, no longer interested in it.

My last thought was that I had made it to 5D perhaps, or somewhere similar.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
John, that is an interesting dream - I have not heard of anything quite like it.
It sounds like a wonderful experience.

Reactions: Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Sometimes when we see our self die in a dream, yet from a 3rd person point of view, it can mean an ego element being overcome, in terms of us gaining the ability to no longer be controlled by that specific element, so we then have a closer connection to our heart space and consciousness as a result. I have had a similar experience and one of my conscious spontaneous astral projections came after seeing my death in a dream.

So in other words it can indicate a transitional phase in your life where you are taking an important step with your spiritual progress.

Spherical balls can indicate your spirituality. It's interesting you noticed the spheres as that's very symbolic.

Reactions: Stargazer and Salli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)