Dr. Wayne Dyer’s Life After Death (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Dr. Wayne Dyer's daughters share details of his life after death.

'Since his death, the signs and the communication have continued, not just for Serena (his daughter), but for all his family members. In fact, the family connected with fellow Hay House author and medium Karen Noe, who delivered specific and accurate messages from Dyer, not only about his family, but also about his experience on the other side.

“After we die, we go through a life review where we can see how we affected other people through their eyes, and he was able to see what he had done, good, bad or indifferent. He wasn’t able to see how much he affected everyone with his work, and now he can,” Noe tells Elevated Existence. “At one point, he said everyone was yelling at him after he passed, asking, ‘Why did you leave?’ and he said, ‘Tell them I’m still here.’”

Full article: http://www.elevatedexistence.com/dr-wayne-dyers-life-after-death/

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Wayne Dyer's energy signature was more intense than most people's. I remember Dolores Cannon talking about Nostradamus's intent showing up as great multiple spikes when the Earth viewed off world as a sphere was seen by the subconscious at a time he was in the body and making an impact. Just having the will to create, or the will to make change can make a big difference to layers of intent.

DeeLight57

Just Arrived
Feb 6, 2019
Does anyone know where to find the story that Wayne's family told after his passing of being visited by butterflies and other signs that were significant of his presence? I would like to find the specific stories if possible. Thank you.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016

Here is the book about after death communication with Dyer and We Consciousness. Looks like he is serving with his soul group, which includes St. Francis of Assissi.

Thank you for bumping this thread up. This is an area that fascinates me and you alerted me to go read this book.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Here is the book about after death communication with Dyer and We Consciousness
The info about the book is not showing for me.

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)