Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai (inventor of email) Explains How the Paris Accord Really Works (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
He emigrated to the US with his parents when he was 7 years old. When he was 14, he invented email, and has the patent to prove it. He's done a few other things since then, including a PhD, professor at MIT, and running for senate in the state of Massachusetts.

Here is short (12 minutes) video on Twitter in which he explains how the Paris Accord really works. Surprise, surprise, it is set up for a few people to make millions of dollars in the short run and others, trillions in the long run. He uses a white board so we can keep up with the explanation.

I knew the scam about emerging nations getting a pass, but I did not know about the NGOs being paid from the millions the US was supposed to contribute.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I cannot see Twitter videos, even with adblock disabled (default for RT).

Is this the same info ?

2. Dr. Ayyadurai Video In Point Form

1. (Pre-Carbon tax) Products are made
  2. (Post-Carbon tax) Products are still made. Now taxes charged.
  3. Carbon taxes are paid to UN IPCC, others
  4. UN IPCC issues “Carbon credits”. In essence, this is permission to “pollute”. Never mind that Carbon Dioxide isn’t pollution, but a natural byproduct of combustion, or even breathing. But anyway….
  5. So called “Carbon credits” actually go into the bond market, and allow the UN (and approved others) to use it as an investment vehicle. This is a trillion dollar industry.
  6. Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore once monopolized the market.
  7. UN IPCC used their PR branch (or propaganda arm) to pressure the US into playing ball with the Paris Accord, despite the obvious fraud.
  8. US pressured to create $100B “Green Fund”
  9. “Green Fund” used to bribe 190 other nations into joining Paris Accord, and thus legitimizing the UN scam. Odd wording here
  10. Advisors and NGOs who used US Green Fund money to influence joining of Paris Accord ended up enriching themselves in the process
  11. Scientists “alter” findings to make situation seem worse.
  12. Developing countries allowed to make situation worse. As an example, China puts out 11B tons/year now, and will be able to emit 22B tons in 2030.
  13. After 2030, China will be able to buy “Carbon credits”.
  14. UN paid “influencers” convince their nations to join Paris Accord
  15. Paying $100B to the influencers is pocket change, as the Carbon credit commodities market will generate trillions in the end. A great investment.
  16. This is really about virtue signalling.
  17. Environmental data manipulated to generate support.
  18. No conclusive evidence of temperature rise.
  19. 1st world nations will pay more for everything.
  20. 3rd world will (for years) be exempt.
  21. UN IPCC and allies are only ones who will benefit.
  22. Trump made right decision to pull out of Paris Accord.

Reactions: Linda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
He emigrated to the US with his parents when he was 7 years old. When he was 14, he invented email, and has the patent to prove it. He's done a few other things since then, including a PhD, professor at MIT, and running for senate in the state of Massachusetts.

Here is short (12 minutes) video on Twitter in which he explains how the Paris Accord really works. Surprise, surprise, it is set up for a few people to make millions of dollars in the short run and others, trillions in the long run. He uses a white board so we can keep up with the explanation.

I knew the scam about emerging nations getting a pass, but I did not know about the NGOs being paid from the millions the US was supposed to contribute.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

• I agree

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Well this one is a nice one. Another weel in the factory that came to sunlight

• I agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)