Dr. Sherri Tenpenny talks about COVID Vaccine (The animals all died...) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This was passed onto me by Lorna Wilson, introduced by Alyse on FB. You can find Tenpenny's Wikipedia page here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherri_Tenpenny

Alyse goes on to say,

"Dr. S h e r r i T e n penny clarifies a lot here...​
~“We are expecting a 3rd wave this fall, and when that 3rd wave comes 60 to 70% of people who’ve had 2 shots will be either hospitalized or will die”.​
~Big Pharma likes to use word play, instead of them saying that all the animal died, they say “We have not found a mammal for which this has not occurred”.​
~“An antibody is not there to protect you, an antibody is a marker of contamination”​
~“Effective is not a synonym for “protection”."​

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wonder if HCL or Ivermectin will help the third wave folks?

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
Wonder if HCL or Ivermectin will help the third wave folks?
It appears that's why they started pulling NAC off the shelves (and amazon stopped carrying it) in May. There was a study in March showing NAC's effectiveness in reducing the effects of the spike proteins. I take it everyday and immediately ordered more from Life Extension. They still had it, at least.

If I run across that info again, I'll post it here.

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)