Don't Let the Old Man In (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A story from one of my favorites - Clint Eastwood.

The story goes - Toby Keith (C&W singer) was playing golf with Clint Eastwood, who shared his was turning 88 and about to start filming "The Mule". Keith asked the question about how he (Eastwood) kept going. The answer became a song. The video includes scenes from the movie.

Wonder, enthusiasm, humor, grace know no age. Keep them at your side.
Edit - I attached a new link to the video as the previous one went kaput.

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
My philosophy exactly. I'm going into being an elder kicking and screaming. Turning 62 soon on a hockey night. Yup I'm skating. Gonna continue playing 2 games a week (in winter) and as often as I can in summer till the wheels fall off. Walking whenever I can. I have a camp to finish, then years of landscaping next. 4 grandkids to help with, fishing trips etc. Did I mention I retire next month? That's gonna give me time to do all those things. No time to get old...
:):-D:ROFL::cool:

Last edited:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm with you. I can see I am a source of amusement to some because I don't behave like a woman who is getting nearer to 70 is "supposed" to. I'm still learning and like to try new things. Mostly I feel as though I'm in my 40s, unless my knees act up - then I do feel nearer my age. :-D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
"Ask yourself how old you'd feel if you didn't know the day you were born"<3
And that's why I want to party with you guys!O.o:D
Working on that PG camp idea:-D

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A friend sent a Kyron message, which I thought was another way of saying "Don't let the old man in". It does not have as much cowboy flair, but is pretty good. :-D

March 4, 2019
From Kryon Book Nine: The New Beginning
Today is Your Summit
Perhaps you ask yourself each day, "Will it be better tomorrow?" Dear ones, make this the day that's the summit. Take the situation of today and mold it into something that's beautiful for you now. In dire, difficult circumstances, anchor and celebrate all that's around you. Claim the love of God, and let the compassion of Spirit fill you. Then keep on going ... even in doubt. Instead of striving for something at the top of the ladder, strive for understanding the circle of energy that makes up your new "now" reality. When you see the circle "I am that I am," do you understand that it's a statement of you and the family? Be the angel, the lighthouse, each moment of your life.​
~ KRYON
through Lee Carroll, the Original Kryon Channel

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
It is so ambarasing to do it again and again. But I found joy in saying to my wife "love you" serveral times a day. For me it was so obvious but this is now joy of beeing. And I am so pissed off with that claiming god. I said already that no. I dont have to :) I like to have some powierful partner ;) Sometimes is like I am teaching somebody what is enteral mature friendship with love in it. Can you imagine? Ha ha. I will be punished I know. To much is too much. Joke.

Whole life I was serious so now I am not. This is new world of new relations and I will teach even my beloved god head what that means. I am good at doing what I am doing if I am doing it. Can somebody send me a star? Just to check my dream consistency. I talk here because like to communicate here. It is transparent world :) And meditation is not neeeded. Its just mindset too. Please, I give up. Next movie plese ;)

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
It is so ambarasing to do it again and again. But I found joy in saying to my wife "love you" serveral times a day. For me it was so obvious but this is now joy of beeing. And I am so pissed off with that claiming god. I said already that no. I dont have to :) I like to have some powierful partner ;) Sometimes is like I am teaching somebody what is enteral mature friendship with love in it. Can you imagine? Ha ha. I will be punished I know. To much is too much. Joke.

Whole life I was serious so now I am not. This is new world of new relations and I will teach even my beloved god head what that means. I am good at doing what I am doing if I am doing it. Can somebody send me a star? Just to check my dream consistency. I talk here because like to communicate here. It is transparent world :) And meditation is not neeeded. Its just mindset too. Please, I give up. Next movie plese ;)
Smile and have fun bro. God does have a wonderful sense of humour and Loves to star-wallpapers-22.jpglaugh. And so do I. Here is your star...

Reactions: Alain and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
"Ask yourself how old you'd feel if you didn't know the day you were born"<3
And that's why I want to party with you guys!O.o:D
Working on that PG camp idea:-D
I don t know how i would place my mental age but one for sure it a good way away from the physical age

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)