Don't Cross Your Legs (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A metaphysical teacher of mine once told me that by crossing the ankles, or legs, you are blocking the flow of energy within your body, in terms of the energy centers, chakras, and so on; this in turn can relate to other more practical health issues in the long run.

I tend to have a bad habit of resting my left foot on my right, possibly because of an old ankle injury on my left which used to bring me pain now and again.

I just ran into this article which reminded me of this issue. It covers numbness in the muscles, nerve palsy, raised blood pressure, varicose veins and poor posture.

crossing-your-legs-stop-power-of-positivity-1000x600.jpg

"Do you often cross your legs while sitting casually or at any event? Well, it’s a common pose that is usually associated with style and feminine culture. Crossing your legs is actually quite common, although it’s not often brought to attention. It can add a style and elegance to appearance. It has aesthetic value, but there are some medical concerns that must be revealed here.

HERE ARE 5 REASONS TO STOP CROSSING YOUR LEGS…"​

Continue to the full aritcle here: https://www.powerofpositivity.com/why-you-should-stop-crossing-your-legs/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)