Donald Duck Cartoon From 1959 Teaches Sacred Geometry (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
By Alanna Ketlery via Collective Evolution, 29 August 2016

donald-duck-sacred-geometry-disney-759x500.jpg
"I’ve always had difficulty understanding sacred geometry — or at least, I did, until I came across this Disney cartoon from 1959 that features Donald Duck teaching the concept to children. Who would have thought that something like this even existed?

Donald in Mathmagic Land is a 27-minute educational film featuring the one and only Donald Duck. Released on June 26, 1959, it soon became the most popular educational film ever released by Disney.

Walt Disney himself said, “The cartoon is a good medium to stimulate interest. We have recently explained mathematics in a film and in that way excited public interest in this very important subject.”

The video features a group described as a secret club of “Eggheads,” their symbolic emblem a pentagram. The Masonic implications here seem clear, but of course, there’s no way to know for sure. Many people have theorized that Disney was an avid member of the Free Masons, even being among the few to reach the highest level, the 33rd degree, which is believed to use ancient teachings of the occult.

These include sacred geometry and devil worshipping. Considering the many subliminal messageshidden in Disney movies and cartoons in general, this aspect of the video is sure to raise more questions than it answers.

Perhaps the most obvious and perplexing subliminal message hidden in a Disney cartoon, featured in Ducktales, are the words, “Ask about Illuminati” written on the wall in the background of the scene. What can we make of this? Was Disney himself trying to tell us something, or was this the work of a sneaky cartoonist? We may never learn the answer.

The Flower Of Life

Symbols containing sacred geometry, such as the flower of life, can be found on numerous ancient monolithic sites. Many believe that the ancients who built these sites used their understanding of sacred geometry to do so. It’s no wonder Walt Disney felt it was such an important topic to teach to children.

Many people believe that understanding sacred geometry and symbols like the flower of life are the keys to understanding how the Universe really works.

There is a wealth of literature on the subject, with many holding that the symbol is sacred, meant to answer some of our most burning questions. It is said to be the creation pattern of everything in existence and must, therefore, hide immense power and knowledge, just waiting to be unlocked.

You can learn more about sacred geometry and the flower of life here.

What do you make of all of this? Let us know in the comments section below!

Much Love"

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This explains a lot about people from my generation. O.o:D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
This is an interesting video, to be sure. I find much of the occult symbolism in Disney's works and legacy to be a little too convenient to ignore.

Although it doesn't address Disneyland's very exclusive "Club 33" as being anything occult in Wiki, and there are several benign explanations for the name of the club, anyone who is awake and aware and does even a little research can clearly see the connections. Not that it's "good" or "bad", but in my mind, Disney is steeped in mysticism and esoteric meaning. I just wish they'd open up and be honest about it!:bag:)|

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Checking out the wreath he his wearing for a headdress, I got this from Wikipedia:

Wreaths were also part of clothing in Rome. Laurel wreaths were used by military and public officials in parades. Wreaths made out of olive leaves were worn by consuls and senators.

I think Donald is wearing one of the olive leaf wreaths there. I have read that energetically Ancient Rome and modern day America are connected (reincarnation).

Donald is also wearing purple attire (senatorial). But it can also mean ascended master, or magical attire.

The five-pointed star is on the palm of the right hand, linking to left brain - so control connotations.

J

John Swails

This is an interesting video, to be sure. I find much of the occult symbolism in Disney's works and legacy to be a little too convenient to ignore.

Although it doesn't address Disneyland's very exclusive "Club 33" as being anything occult in Wiki, and there are several benign explanations for the name of the club, anyone who is awake and aware and does even a little research can clearly see the connections. Not that it's "good" or "bad", but in my mind, Disney is steeped in mysticism and esoteric meaning. I just wish they'd open up and be honest about it!:bag:)|
muahaha

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)