Dolphins and Horses (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"Every morning we take our Tubbarubba team endurance horses to the beach for a swim at sunrise :) Every now and then Breeze calls the dolphins into the shallows and the morning becomes magical. We use The Equine System to train all of our horses, which mean they are confident to work with us in any environment. From the competition scene to a morning swimming with dolphins our horses are prepared and ready. Check out our web site at www.equinesystem.com"

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Truly magical and a balm to see media showing beauty rather than the other stuff.

Really good photo shooting skills too!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Neptuneshorses by Walter Crane.jpg
Neptune's Horses, by Walter Crane.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I hadn't known this illustrator, Walter Crane, by name though I had a moment to do a quick search and recognized much of what I saw. Thanks for the introduction :-D

This particular motif of the manes of Neptune/Poseidon riding horses was one I didn't understand for a long time since horses are land animals which flummoxed me. As far as I know they are never depicted as seahorses which would be part of his watery domain. Once I saw the crests of waves as the manes of horses the connection was made. Now, of course, I cannot 'unsee' it.

The above painting reminds me of this famous scene:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)