Dolores Cannon: Working Harder Than Ever | Candace Craw-Goldman (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new transients.info article.

Dolores Cannon: Working Harder Than Ever | Candace Craw-Goldman

By Candace Craw-Goldman via New Earth Journey

Today is October 18, 2016. Dolores Cannon has been gone from the physical earth plane for exactly two years.

So much has changed in those two years! The world has changed. Humanity certainly has changed. Dolores Cannon’s students and practitioners and clients have changed and Dolores’ method of, and a client’s experience of, Quantum Healing has changed right along with all of it.

And how could it not?

Dolores often spoke in her classes and lectures about how she was “spoon fed” her understandings and information. “You don’t give a baby a steak,” she used to say. You start small. She used to call herself a reporter of lost knowledge and...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Thank you for sharing my article. There is SO much currently happening with Dolores- its astonishing and has brought a great deal of needed fresh excitement to our Quantum Healing Community. :)
I remember when "“They” said she had so much more work to do, that she would be able to continue that work for a long time to come" thinking that her work would continue as she aged.
I was surprised to find out that her work would take her elsewhere. Yet, will be forever grateful for the work she has done and continues to do.

Could you share some of the stories that you've heard. Like what are some of the messages that Dolores shared with the living which she relayed from the other side?
(:

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thank you for sharing my article.
It's really helpful to have someone summarise all that information like you did, as I don't think many people realise how she continues on doing her 'work'. Thanks Candace!

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is my top five recommended reading list for those new to her 19 or so published books.

Between Death & Life: Conversations with a Spirit
The Custodians: Beyond Abduction
The Three Waves of Volunteers and thew New Earth
The Keepers of the Garden
The Convoluted Universe Book III

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Oh, precious... I just started reading my first DC book today... the 3 Waves of Volunteers!
Three cheers for synchronicities <3
Three Waves is my absolute favorite! I've read it all the way through at least four times and I've got tons of dog-eared pages and underlined passages. Every time I read it I discover something new--and something relevant for the present. :)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And I know you appreciate the synchronicity of the timing, Stargazer :ROFL::-D

Reactions: Stargazer

Candace Craw-Goldman

Just Arrived
Oct 19, 2016
Gosh there is so much information so many stories. Its hard to know where to start. It may be easier to remember some of my own communication and I personally get my own best info from Dolores in the dream state. Here is one-

http://newearthjourneyjournal.com/2015/06/dolores-cannon-teaching-in-the-dreamstate/

Also, here is another very important connection. A client of mine named Carol, now a dear and close friend has a super great story.

She woke up one day in October of 2015. Dolores Cannon was telling her about Emoto and Tesla and how it connected with her work. Carol had never HEARD of Dolores Cannon. She tried to get a hold of her that day and called her office in Arkansas. It was the day Dolores died, the 18th.

After she found that out and knew she could not talk to Dolores, she then tried to get a QHHT session with her daughter, but she does not practice the method.

Then she found me and -- wow on the phone...I "inadvertently" used the same phrase to her that Dolores said to her about "connecting the spiritual dots" So we knew we were to have a session together. The session we had confirmed then the real reason for the connection. Carol has since begun a massive 3D project- A huge and impressive very ambitious creation she is calling the Museum of Consciousness. She is talking to ALL the big spiritual players, the big names you all have heard about and know, and Dolores' information and her students that carry on her work will be a part of this. When she heard the recent "Spiritual A Team" videos of Pamlea Aaralny she called me up immediately and reminded me that THAT was what came to her that day. Information about Dolores Cannon, Masaru Emoto and Nikola Tesla - the morning of October 18, 2015.

Here is that video-

Some great session stories and Dolores' stories are on our public blog which can be found here-

http://www.quantumhealingpractitioners.com

I need to get more stories out but I am so busy with the community as it is, it is positively exploding with energy/projects and conversations.

:)

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Gosh there is so much information so many stories. Its hard to know where to start. It may be easier to remember some of my own communication and I personally get my own best info from Dolores in the dream state. Here is one-

http://newearthjourneyjournal.com/2015/06/dolores-cannon-teaching-in-the-dreamstate/

Also, here is another very important connection. A client of mine named Carol, now a dear and close friend has a super great story.

She woke up one day in October of 2015. Dolores Cannon was telling her about Emoto and Tesla and how it connected with her work. Carol had never HEARD of Dolores Cannon. She tried to get a hold of her that day and called her office in Arkansas. It was the day Dolores died, the 18th.

After she found that out and knew she could not talk to Dolores, she then tried to get a QHHT session with her daughter, but she does not practice the method.

Then she found me and -- wow on the phone...I "inadvertently" used the same phrase to her that Dolores said to her about "connecting the spiritual dots" So we knew we were to have a session together. The session we had confirmed then the real reason for the connection. Carol has since begun a massive 3D project- A huge and impressive very ambitious creation she is calling the Museum of Consciousness. She is talking to ALL the big spiritual players, the big names you all have heard about and know, and Dolores' information and her students that carry on her work will be a part of this. When she heard the recent "Spiritual A Team" videos of Pamlea Aaralny she called me up immediately and reminded me that THAT was what came to her that day. Information about Dolores Cannon, Masaru Emoto and Nikola Tesla - the morning of October 18, 2015.

Here is that video-

Some great session stories and Dolores' stories are on our public blog which can be found here-

http://www.quantumhealingpractitioners.com

I need to get more stories out but I am so busy with the community as it is, it is positively exploding with energy/projects and conversations.

:)
Thankyou Candace! Just read the first link. I agree with our different bodies. Our outlook on life has a great effect to our quality of life. Now onto the video. Seems like it's Dolores' turn to spoonfeed all of us. (:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Reactions: Brian

Candace Craw-Goldman

Just Arrived
Oct 19, 2016
That is a great compliment and validation, thank you. I am learning to more fully trust my "daytime" and "conscious" communication with Dolores as well, but the dreams, are so pure.

I have one dream she teaches about water. I may not have made that public yet. Perhaps I need to!

:0

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)