Dolores Cannon: The New Earth and the Three Waves of Volunteers (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
This video just popped up in my Wordpress Reader today and I thought I should share it here. This is a lecture she gave in reference to her companion book (which is one of my absolute FAVORITES, by the way). Although I've marked up many of my books with underlined passages and margin notes, this particular book is the most marked up of all...and every time I read it (I think it's been four times through now), I find something new I missed the other times. :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's a link to the presentation:

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Goodness sakes I love watching that beautiful, down to earth, no nonsense woman! This is a very good video and I too love that book but my all time favorite is, The Custodians.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Goodness sakes I love watching that beautiful, down to earth, no nonsense woman! This is a very good video and I too love that book but my all time favorite is, The Custodians.
She and her work are treasures, aren't they?? One of the things that drew me to her was the fact the she looks sooooo much like my grandmother (the one who loved all this metaphysical stuff). For me, I don't think that was a coincidence. ;)

In addition to her books, my grandmother would always read the National Enquirer. That was back in the day when about all they covered were UFO and ghost stories. I'm pretty sure she would have been a huge Dolores fan had she lived long enough. :confused:

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This video just popped up in my Wordpress Reader today and I thought I should share it here. This is a lecture she gave in reference to her companion book (which is one of my absolute FAVORITES, by the way). Although I've marked up many of my books with underlined passages and margin notes, this particular book is the most marked up of all...and every time I read it (I think it's been four times through now), I find something new I missed the other times. :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's a link to the presentation:

Love this video

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
I am reading Jesus and the Essenes, and I am very much enjoying it. This past winter I had read about half of the Secret to hidden ancient knowledge, and I was STRUGGLING not getting bored.
I think it was Laron who told me that was her worst book. But I so enjoy listening. To this woman. She just Feels authentic and I am most definitely drawn to her.
Nothing like starting with the Wrong one.
Argggg.

I just got In one of the convoluted universe books. Actually ordered book 3 bc of ratings were excellent.
For those that have read the series, do you think it important to start with the first and read in order?

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
First book I ever read of her works. :D
One of her best too. Lol (Probably would say the same of all her books)
Me too. This got me into her books in about 2012 or so. Before that I only knew Michael Newton's, Brian Weiss' and Ursula Demarmel's regression hypnosis works.

The 3 Waves made me nod my head in agreement and smile so often because I could find myself in these many descriptions of how the regressed people saw themselves and experienced this strange Earth life and could not always connect to society. It really resonnated, to this very day.

A homecoming of sorts. Things I always somehow knew subconsciously.

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I am reading Jesus and the Essenes, and I am very much enjoying it. This past winter I had read about half of the Secret to hidden ancient knowledge, and I was STRUGGLING not getting bored.
I think it was Laron who told me that was her worst book. But I so enjoy listening. To this woman. She just Feels authentic and I am most definitely drawn to her.
Argggg.

I just got In one of the convoluted universe books. Actually ordered book 3 bc of ratings were excellent.
For those that have read the series, do you think it important to start with the first and read in order?
It may not be that you read them in the wrong order. Perhaps there was a reason for it that you may not yet realize? :)

I've read most of Dolores' books in completely random order. I'd read one, then feel drawn to another. In some cases, when I'd order her books, I'd order several at the same time and just read them in the order they arrived. In most cases, I've found that this "randomness" actually helped me grasp and resonate with the material better. There were some concepts in some of the books that I may not have understood or resonated with if I had read them in the exact order they were written...perhaps I just wasn't ready for them yet. For example, I read most of her books dealing with reincarnation and "life after death" first, as this was my primary area of interest. They allowed me to slowly digest and more easily accept the concepts of extra-terrestrial, multi-dimensional, and even "elemental" consciousness. Once I began delving into those topics (mostly her Convoluted Universe series) my mind had expanded sufficiently to accept these too.

I actually loved her latest book...although something about it didn't resonate 100% with me. I somehow got the feeling that Dolores' daughter may have "tweaked" some of it or perhaps even wrote some of it herself after Dolores' death (mostly because the way a few passages were worded didn't seem quite consistent with Dolores' style).

I'm so glad you're enjoying her books! They are among my favorites of any I've read. They've helped me to expand my thinking more than anything else, and for that I treasure them. You may find that, as you get deeper into the material, the Hidden Ancient Knowledge book may be much more acceptable to you at some later point. Try revisiting it after you've read a few other books. If you haven't read it yet, I would definitely recommend "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth". That one really wrapped everything up for me and tied it with a beautiful bow!

:)

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
Thank you so much Stargazer! I definitely agree we have to get to a point where our minds can even comprehend, let alone accept certain ideas or concepts. And this comes in stages as we first digest various experiences or idealogies. If I would have picked these books up even a year and half ago I would have let them sit or gotten rid of them. In sure it would have been entirely too much.
However soooooo much has changed.
And yes, my mind was stretched farther than ever wven imagubed in this short time.
I'm excited to read more!!!
Glad to know you feel the order isn't as important.

Curious-I also just got in Soul Speak over the weekend by her daughter, Julia. Haven't read at all. Just listened to her and Delores on a talk radio show from a while back which ultimately lead me to the book. Have you read it?

Reactions: Stargazer

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Argggg.

I also read them in a random order. From her newest to some of her older ones. Good thing they involve lateral thinking rather than having a linear story.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Thank you so much Stargazer! I definitely agree we have to get to a point where our minds can even comprehend, let alone accept certain ideas or concepts. And this comes in stages as we first digest various experiences or idealogies. If I would have picked these books up even a year and half ago I would have let them sit or gotten rid of them. In sure it would have been entirely too much.
However soooooo much has changed.
And yes, my mind was stretched farther than ever wven imagubed in this short time.
I'm excited to read more!!!
Glad to know you feel the order isn't as important.

Curious-I also just got in Soul Speak over the weekend by her daughter, Julia. Haven't read at all. Just listened to her and Delores on a talk radio show from a while back which ultimately lead me to the book. Have you read it?
Yes, I have. For some reason though, I didn't feel much of a "connection" to it. I read about half of the book and skimmed through the rest. It's not that I didn't agree with what was being said--or that I didn't think the material was important. Perhaps it just wasn't something I needed at that particular moment. I'd love to hear your thoughts about it in any case, and I hope you enjoy it!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I got my first Dolores Cannon book out of the library. I found it by intending that I would find a great read, and then just walking up and down the aisles with my finger outstretched until it stopped on that book. After that I went ahead and bought all her other books over a long period of time. I devoured them, and didn't bother about order or anything. I loved her Nostradamus series, Legend of Starcrash and Jesus and the Essenes. And one of my favourite "moments" is about the hidden caverns under a space launch base in Xian, China in ancient times. Somewhere up in the mountains....

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
I got my first Dolores Cannon book out of the library. I found it by intending that I would find a great read, and then just walking up and down the aisles with my finger outstretched until it stopped on that book. After that I went ahead and bought all her other books over a long period of time. I devoured them, and didn't bother about order or anything. I loved her Nostradamus series, Legend of Starcrash and Jesus and the Essenes. And one of my favourite "moments" is about the hidden caverns under a space launch base in Xian, China in ancient times. Somewhere up in the mountains....
Thank you so much for sharing Hailstorms Melt. I recently listened to her speak on YouTube about the Nostradamus books. I'm going to have to get those too. Super intrigued!

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I loved the Nostradamus series too. Custodians was my all time favorite though. Like most people here I found, Secret To Hidden Ancient Knowledge to be boring. It didn't feel like Dolores wrote it. It had a different vibe to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)