Documentary: Those affected by COVID Vaccine adverse reactions (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Passing this on for anyone who may want to contribute:

Hi everyone. I have been contacted by an independent film production company in the UK, They are in the process of producing a documentary with which hopes to shine a light on the magnitude of the adverse reactions that are occurring across the world in the wake of the Covid-19 vaccine rollout. They have already spoken to many across the world regarding their experiences, and to family members of those impacted.​
If you would like to share your story, or would like to find out more, please get in touch at [email protected]
Or you could contact myself through messenger.​
I should point out that this is not an 'anti-vax' documentary, nor is it an attempt even to dissuade people from receiving a vaccine. But rather we hope that the film can help make people aware of the very real risks involved with these specific vaccinations and enable the public to make an informed decision with their health; something which we feel is simply not being facilitated currently by traditional media outlets.​
Thank you for your time.​

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)