Do you believe that you are a starseed (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Yup that described me. I was told in a reading once I'm from Alpha Centauri. I can find no information on that. Unlike the Lyrians, Pleiadians etc. there seems to be little info about them. If anyone knows anything let me know...

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've seen this list before in forums and websites of this kind, of course with variations but mostly the same. Yes, most of the time I can answer almost all questions with a confident and resounding 'yes'.

I believe however we are more or less all 'starseed' that means we as souls have experiences in other systems (physical or not).

I think it is more a question of an 'older soul' being able to remember these experiences and also with more lives done and thus easier to relate to the notion of 'being from elsewhere'.

While earth-bound souls might be not as 'evolved' and do not remember them. They might have the advantage that they can 'adjust' easier here. They might not like science-fiction or fantasy. Once had a friend who hated it. And he was certainly earthbound and also not interested in any spirituality.

"Earth (less starseed) souls" might (most, not all) fall into one of the two extreme categories that imv dominate our society's mindset, it's either the a) religious type or b) materialist / atheist ('skeptic', pseudo-scientific) type.

Not sure about the more vague 'agnostics' and/or the non-spiritual but still philosophically and/or artistically interested intellectual people, they might be any kind. But they are also earth-bound in order to experience it 'in full'.

I've never been Earth-bound. And I already said that I hope I won't feel the need to return here. I'm done.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
And I already said that I hope I won't feel the need to return here. I'm done
I have become aware that many people have the same feeling by reading threads in different forums. However, just looking at the number of people currently in the planet it becomes evident that many (almost all?) return. I wonder why? One idea that came to me was that perhaps we are approaching some kind of closure and all, or almost all, the souls that have incarnated since the dawn of time are here now to witness it/experience it in order to move to another set of experiences as part of our soul development.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have seen myself in a vision as a female Saurian (dinosaur type, light green skin, dark green scales, red eyes, and cheeky grin).
I have also seen the feminine elephantine archetype, beautiful bejewelled elephant face. It is possible to have been both of those. When I was quite young I saw my animal totem as a dugong (manatee), and since then I have found out that is on the evolutionary tree of elephants.
I once did an elephant painting for my grandfather (whom I thought had an elephant animal totem) when I was about 11.

I am also sure I have had plenty of male lives (in fact, I feel I understand the male, aggressive, or outward-flowing principle more than the introspective feminine).

But one night, in 2011, when I still lived in the big house overlooking the sea and had an unspoilt view of the starry heavens, I remember standing out there on the sweep of the drive and calling out to Aldebaran (of all places). Just calling out, and missing it like anything. And that was before I had done any reading about Aldebaran, and found out some of its scary history (major place of reptilian endeavour).

So, yes, even though I can tick almost every line of the description offered above, it is these more personal moments that make me realise my multidimensional selves.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Because I started thinking about Aldebaran again, more information came to my hand.... just the way it works. By the way Aldebaran is in the constellation of Taurus, and it is a sun, it has its own solar system. Therefore, in my understanding, the life found there is found on the compatible planets.

The first is a short video (13 minutes) by Teresa Yanaros of Divine Frequency.

Another thing I found out is that Aldebaran means The Follower from Arabic roots. It is not unusual to find Arabic language roots in the naming of cosmic bodies such as stars and planets, as their civilisation was very advanced in science and mathematics, and astrology hundreds of years ago.

The second and third videos are quite long (1 hour 55 minutes and 2 hours) with Jay Pee and Jim Nichols. There are some interesting tidbits about Aldebaran (naming one of the planets in the system that could hold life, etc) but most of the story involves the complicated Nazi secret societies and pre-WWII Nazi quest to build a flying saucer (and various levels of success). My interest is not in the Nazi story, but in the constellation, solar system and planet itself, and who might live there.

However, in my own life, I was drawn to the German language (started learning it at age 13 as one of my school electives); and have lived in Germany and married a German! Not only that, but I spent time near Berchtesgaden, which is where the Vrilerinnen (Vril ladies) gave their testimony to the Nazi leaders in 1919.

Last edited:

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
I have a hard time believing such things, but I have been told that I am and I have had a life of very strange experiences.

If we operate under the assumption that consciousness is non-local, I see no reason why 'starseeds' can't be a thing - but that's one heck of an assumption to make, I guess.

Open-minded though :)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I don’t deny the possibility. I cannot say that I’m certain, although I do have some of those characteristics. It’s a mystery.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I find myself 'knowing' more and more about my own multidimensionality (big word, many syllables, lol!) though I don't believe that is much different from most, if not all, of us.
The trick seems to be in remembering stuff.

Sometimes it seems a little bit like playing with an infant. At one stage, they move their limbs and other parts, fascinated when any of these come into their perceptual field, with no realization that these are body parts which are part of themselves and that they can, in fact, learn to control them as they wish.
It's fun to then gently play with that. One of my favourites is to rub an infant's feet or hands, in a gentle massage style and remind them that this is their foot, do they know that? After a while and repeated massages, you can watch the child recognize some of this and begin to kick or grab in some way that shows increased awareness of and control over the limb.

So, in some sort of analogous way, I believe we all have lots of 'limbs' and other parts that we can become aware of and come to control like we all learned to do with our body parts. These other parts are perhaps a bit more ethereal but no less real for all that:D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The further along my journey in this life I go, the more the idea of being a "starseed" resonates with me. I've always felt, even at a quite young age of 5 or 6, that I was here to do something very important--and I strongly feel that supporting this shift of consciousness is it.

My first inkling of resonance came through reading Dolores Cannon's work and everything I've read about the concept since then only strengthens my inner sense of "knowing" that this is true. The idea has added so many subtle layers of appreciation to this life and my experience that I can't even begin to quantify any of it. The discovery that I'm an eternal being and I have the potential (and eventual destiny) to move beyond all limitation has brought me immeasurable joy and wonder!

Through this highly expanded new "lens", every new moment of every new day is a mystical adventure...and I'm loving every tiny bit of it!

We're all stardust.
Some of us have just been Terrain for more incarnations is all.

When I go back to pre-earth incarnations - there have been many, many different solar systems and galaxy's. Some as a bi-ped, many as other species, unrecognizable species. Often people think I'm Lryan, but I can tell you that would be 'more recent' there are incarnations before that species ever came into being.

Star Born :)

C

CosmicReflections

I think that the list is a bit limited and to an extent maybe biased. I agree with the points many of you mention in here.

One time I was given the knowledge by the Annunaki that they came with the genetics of many species within their templates and that they brought from Nibiru an ark with the DNA of the species that seeded the known part of Cosmos, which includes uncountable star systems that are forgotten or as Pucksterguy says that there is little information about.

For a while, along with the things that I have been channeling for a while from integrations, and the beings I often get to see in visions, it confirms that fundamental notion of the ark that the Nibiruans brought. From the physical perspective of genetics, then humanity carries the codes of uncountable species and all Earth humans are starseeds, directly or indirectly. Then take the notion of how from Cosmic animals civilizations developed and now the memory is kept here on Earth of each one of those primary species through all our animals. You see it in sci-fi and myths all over the world.

The new age conception of our Cosmic origins is much more limited than what sciences and sci-fi can provide if it is all linked to metaphysical notions that many authors have brought, including works like what Dolores Cannon found out. Sci-fi is a form of channeling, that even Kryon mentions.

Take as an example, from my personal life, my parents. My mother dislikes very much sci fi, is not interested at all in spirituality, but she is a starseed who does not remember past lives, even less offworld, yet I remember her from memories and healing sessions, retrieving large offworld bird aspects of her soul, a very beautiful delicate reptilian lady with a dress and some others. My father is an atheist, who is very negative, selfish, greedy and who as such came here to bring misery to many people, yet I have seen him in visions as a crocodile man and other ET aspects of his soul.

I could go on with many other examples of unawakened people who are not interested in bringing goodness or spirituality or other things, yet they come from the stars because I was shown part of their own Cosmic origins.

Over the next decades humanity will remember much more our origins and understand what species we came from. There are good reasons why it is not always so necessary or even good to remember those lifetimes before coming to Earth.

The Annunaki said that the long cycle of forgetfulness on Earth was needed so that we could play out many of the Cosmic dramas of species as human beings in one single planet for the final conclusion. It has been long, precisely because we carry the codes of species that were in conflict a long time ago, just like how you see conflicts in nature, animals that do not get along, etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)