DMT: Volunteers see the afterlife during experiment. (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Most if not all members might be familiar with Dr Rick Strassmans work with DMT (https://www.rickstrassman.com/)

This short video is some of the afterlife experiences that the volunteers had.

Between 1990 and 1995 Dr. Rick Strassman gave over 60 volunteers high doses of the powerful drug DMT. They all reported very similar experiences of seeing "the divine realm".

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for sharing. These are phenomenal souls in the sense they willingly pioneer for us (and themselves) in the way of bringing to consciousness that which we cannot ordinarily perceive.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hey where can I get some? Sounds like an awesome trip...jk. amazing. I've read of so many of these trips whether it's acid or auyathusca, or an NDE. They all sound so similar in their stories. To me a great affirmation. Ty.

Reactions: Sinera

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
"Seventy years may be a long time here but there it ends almost as quickly as it starts."
My sentiments exactly. I really have no wish to use DMT But I do see where he's coming from. After reading about NDE's and crawling in and out of rabbit holes. I think I have an OK grasp of the functioning of life on Earth and the after life. I've managed to accomplish a lot in life between work and family life. My only real regret is not learning to play the guitar. I still have time for that. I have no fear of death but heaven can wait. I have lots to do just enjoying being human. No more railing at the machine I'd rather enjoy nature and go fishing. How did that song go? "In spite of my rage I'm still a rat in a cage," I'm gonna learn to astral travel and walk in the woods. AHHH so much to see and do, so little time...

Reactions: Sinera and Snowmelt

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Btw, the movie "The Spirit Molecule" is now on Netflix, at least in my country. Seen it years ago but I bookmarked it on my viewing list already when I started with NF there to watch it again. I normally don't watch movies twice but I remember it was great to watch and I might do it again after so many years.
I'm gonna learn to astral travel
We have a 'course' for beginners about a method - so you could try here. See thread on the Doorway Technique. If it's not working for you with AP you might still use it as a great meditation method, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)