Divine Guidance: Advice For Your Journey (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For the first five to make a request, I'll pick out one card for you from this deck:

dg2.jpgdg1.jpg

Note I do full tarot readings which can include a question, via my site: http://laron.nz. The decks I switch between for readings are the Animal Divine and Wild Wood Tarot.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Wow. That is also spot on like Aneika's reading.

I am indeed standing just before a decision (need make it actually today this evening or tomorrow) and yesterday even threw a coin several times for it (that's my kind of personal divination) which also gave me a clear 'yes' to do it.

Then I also had two very similar dreams saying the same thing about a combination of this decision for a job with the other passions I have.

It's about a new kind of job that I do additionally to my other efforts and interests in life. I also fear it a little to be honest because it is challenging for me, even though it is only part-time and a few hours per week, yet it frightens me. But it would help to fill a financial gap, and maybe even be a good addition to my future healer work. It's good to to this instead especially after the Healing practice again failed for this year (start planned for 1.1. though, just like the publication of my music album, you see, I'm full of passions and projects still, lots of stuff ahead :cool: ...).

So this is similar what I just wrote in Aneika's Tarot thread, quote: "after I made my decision (now, well, almost) which was not an easy one (and I'm still unsure how it will turn out to be). I cannot say it is a passion though (have others like my practice or music) but interest or 'opportunity' would rather describe it better. It's a kind of 'new' (but also old) job I chose to apply for and can do. I have the offer but I am hesitating still. I am also 'afraid' of it to be honest."

Seems I might take it. Today I also had that company's phone number again on my mailbox calling me without leaving a message. I already postponed my start date and told them I needed time (had been on a training already) for it as I did not know it was the right thing. I told them I'll tell them this week if I'll try it. So it is time now. It's worth a try. It might fail but worth a try anyway.

Seems I will now say yes and be daring again.

:cool:

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It's good to to this instead especially after the Healing practice again failed for this year
I've half launched mine from being available online, but one could say I failed this year with doing that as well, as I just couldn't make it work in the US based on my lack of finances to get it started. You are not alone! We will both make it eventually!

Reactions: Carl and Lila

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
^^^ I don't know your circumstances, but I would suggest that you have not failed. I could spout a bunch of airy-fairy New Age stuff (Sorry, couldn't resist. A pointer to an earlier exchange of posts. :)), but my comments come from the heart instead. Sorry if they have a cliché ring to them: If you are doing what you enjoy then you have not wasted your time. There is no such thing as failure, only experiences. That is why we are here. You know very well what TIME we are living in. Pretty sure your efforts have helped people more than you know, and you are probably doing a test run for the next phase of life. Almost certainly in 5D.

I am self employed, and have learned a few things through it. When I thought I was really succeeding, I was not. It was empty for me. I was feeding my ego and building something for others to feel envious of. Making big money and a bit of prestige actually brought on my dark night of the soul. When I let go of all that and started making decisions that benefited my family, my spiritual development, and my sanity - the accolades and big money fell away. But more good things happened than bad, and the good is poised to take me higher than I ever was before. I am much, much happier living from the heart; where I was always meant to be.

Hope that helps someone.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
for me money is a hapiness illusion so i don t do the big battle to become rich only enough to have a bit of way to luxury such as visiting a part of the usa

Reactions: Carl and Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
We will both make it eventually!
Yeah. We both will make it.
Making big money and a bit of prestige actually brought on my dark night of the soul.
Thanks for the comment. I surely understand. In my case it is really not about that 'big' money though. I did not even expect a lot of wealth gaining out of it (at least not in the beginning year(s)). It was just to get it started at all. I defined a finishing line and that is a very simple one. It is to just have (had) my first (paying) client/patient. Not for the money again but just to have the status of a 'working' and 'earning' practicioner. If it would have stayed with even only one client per month I would not have cared as long as I still have my other jobs/sources of income.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)