Dissolving the Collective Unconscious of Timeline 33 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

We have been monitoring for weeks the process of expulsion of the members of the races that have controlled humanity since its creation, as well as the extraction process of all those entities that do not have the permission of our planetary logos to remain here. Although the process is somewhat slower than many would...
Continue to the full article here.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks. This is so timely for me. I couldn't very well tell my daughter (who was voting for the first time, ever) why I did an informal vote today. It is of course because I understand the domination we experience comes from levels of power in the hierarchy which extend beyond our known 3D (the 5 levels at the bottom of the list) and those levels subvert and corrupt our elected officials. Even if they start out with rose-coloured glasses on, they won't be able to maintain that and still be successful as a politician.

I don't know if it's just having "nous" or being psychic to some extent, or just part of waking up which I have experienced, but around 2015 I realised that the biblical Yahweh is the same as Roman Jupiter is the same as the Greek Zeus is the same as the Egyptian Amun is the same as Sumerian Enlil who is one of the chiefs of an Asimoss clan (Asimoss being the correct name for what were once known as Annunaki), and this same information is given by David Topi in once of his recent releases. I think I first got the concept when I read Wes Penre Papers (he goes into a LOT of detail).

When you start realising what an EFFECT these off-planet god types (that's god with a small "g") have had on our collective unconscious for millennia you become aware that the unseen, invisible layers of life expressed in perhaps a different format to what we know of in daily 3D are the puppet masters. The politicians are the puppets, and we are the great morass of mealy-worms the puppets are dancing on.

OK, graphic, I know.

Just synchronistically getting this post from David Topi today lets me know I am walking the right path.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)