Dissolving Chakra Discussion (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
This is sadly something that I read for the first time many years ago. That some evil beings created the chakras so they had to be removed and many began spreading the myth and I see this is still the case. Or that at least is is "beneficial" to remove them.

Chakras are the vortexes that connect the many layers of multidimensional bodies of our energetic system. Each vortex then connects us to each one of those dimensional levels. The function of each layer is very specific. If you think about it, there is a reason why each chakra is associated to a frequency and function.

The aura and our whole etheric system is the most beautiful and complex system ever created, so why attempt to destroy it with a myth?

If you cannot sense or perceive your chakras in any way it simply means that you have blocks. Intruding energies from other people or even your own fragmented pieces can block your system in many ways or simply you are seeing a different layer or dimension of your system and you cannot see clearly your chakras.

When your kundalini flows, then your chakras become filled with energy that circulates from the root to the crown and above and again it goes down like a fountain. In this sense Stargazer is correct.

Unfortunately there are many healers who do not even understand their own systems because of these false ideas and other reasons, perhaps their own blocks and they end up harming others with inappropriate practices.

It is one of the many new age disasters that I have personally witnessed.
I totally agree with the above. During a QHHT session I did with Tai the chakras came up. I shared a bit of the session here.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
This is sadly something that I read for the first time many years ago. That some evil beings created the chakras so they had to be removed and many began spreading the myth and I see this is still the case. Or that at least is is "beneficial" to remove them.

Chakras are the vortexes that connect the many layers of multidimensional bodies of our energetic system. Each vortex then connects us to each one of those dimensional levels. The function of each layer is very specific. If you think about it, there is a reason why each chakra is associated to a frequency and function.

The aura and our whole etheric system is the most beautiful and complex system ever created, so why attempt to destroy it with a myth?

If you cannot sense or perceive your chakras in any way it simply means that you have blocks. Intruding energies from other people or even your own fragmented pieces can block your system in many ways or simply you are seeing a different layer or dimension of your system and you cannot see clearly your chakras.

When your kundalini flows, then your chakras become filled with energy that circulates from the root to the crown and above and again it goes down like a fountain. In this sense Stargazer is correct.

Unfortunately there are many healers who do not even understand their own systems because of these false ideas and other reasons, perhaps their own blocks and they end up harming others with inappropriate practices.

It is one of the many new age disasters that I have personally witnessed.

well.. I can only repeat myself there... I did this in the video and my chakras are still there even though I very clearly felt something dissolving (and it felt really great and relieving and freeing)... the difference is... what I never noticed before until it was allowed to dissolve and in that process I felt it very clearly, my chakras where kinda locked up in a tube and chamber system, and THAT dissolved, those cages in which they where held
before, when I started to let energy flow through them it took its time until it got from crown chakra to root chakra and was blocked sometimes on the way through too tight tubes or complete blocks where I had problems with my chakras sometimes (especially throat, heart and root tended to have blocks in me). NOW the chakras react a lot faster and there is nothing blocking anything anymore. For example: When I put my hand on my sakralchakra I feel my crown chakra open up as a reaction almost immediately. When I put my hand on my root chakra I feel my kundalini stirring almost immediately. when I put my hand on my crown chakra it flows down through all my chakras immediately. When I put it on my heart chakra I feel it spread in both directions, sometimes stronger down and sometimes stronger up, whatever I just need most I feel stronger I guess.... when I get some kind of "shockwave" into one of the chakras (happens sometimes when whoever is working on me) it spreads into my whole body and feels awesome lol
generally I feel more relaxed into myself and at peace and I feel more complete and it feels the way it should be.
I don't feel disconnected from anything... on contrairy, the connections feel stronger :)
and I feel like I can hold more high energy in my body
all in all, I'm really enjoying this :p

I think this will happen to everybody eventually in the process of ascension... like I also said before, I experienced something similar before without doing anything for it, I really think it was a glimpse of what is to come, or a first tryout or something. My chakra cages weren't completely dissolved then, it had felt more like the tubes where spread up to the size of the chambers so it could freely flow up and down... now even those borders are gone and it makes me feel energetically a lot more free and reactive :)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
well.. I can only repeat myself there... I did this in the video and my chakras are still there even though I very clearly felt something dissolving (and it felt really great and relieving and freeing)... the difference is... what I never noticed before until it was allowed to dissolve and in that process I felt it very clearly, my chakras where kinda locked up in a tube and chamber system, and THAT dissolved, those cages in which they where held
before, when I started to let energy flow through them it took its time until it got from crown chakra to root chakra and was blocked sometimes on the way through too tight tubes or complete blocks where I had problems with my chakras sometimes (especially throat, heart and root tended to have blocks in me). NOW the chakras react a lot faster and there is nothing blocking anything anymore. For example: When I put my hand on my sakralchakra I feel my crown chakra open up as a reaction almost immediately. When I put my hand on my root chakra I feel my kundalini stirring almost immediately. when I put my hand on my crown chakra it flows down through all my chakras immediately. When I put it on my heart chakra I feel it spread in both directions, sometimes stronger down and sometimes stronger up, whatever I just need most I feel stronger I guess.... when I get some kind of "shockwave" into one of the chakras (happens sometimes when whoever is working on me) it spreads into my whole body and feels awesome lol
generally I feel more relaxed into myself and at peace and I feel more complete and it feels the way it should be.
I don't feel disconnected from anything... on contrairy, the connections feel stronger :)
and I feel like I can hold more high energy in my body
all in all, I'm really enjoying this :p

I think this will happen to everybody eventually in the process of ascension... like I also said before, I experienced something similar before without doing anything for it, I really think it was a glimpse of what is to come, or a first tryout or something. My chakra cages weren't completely dissolved then, it had felt more like the tubes where spread up to the size of the chambers so it could freely flow up and down... now even those borders are gone and it makes me feel energetically a lot more free and reactive :)
At the end of the day, no matter how many people write their opinions and theories, no one has the right to determine the life experience of another.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lilia

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I have removed overlays and implants during healing sessions which, when cleared, allowed the body's natural blueprint more purely come into alignment. Sometimes, there were overlays on chakras used to harvest energy that was naturally being vortexes into the human body. There was much more vitality available to the person once the overlay was dissolved. This is my only experience with the concept presented here.

There are so many ways in which our etheric energy systems are subverted and harnessed, either by allowing or being subjected to the will of an outside entity to be used, or from trauma creating blockages (in this or another lifetime).

K

KarlaSM

When you work with any form of guidance, even if some concepts are not accurate during the exercises or the guidance that you receive, your higher aspects know what to do because in those etheric realms it is easier for this part of your soul to get to see and know exactly the configuration of your system.

You all felt better precisely, as I shared before, because you guys were able to remove blocks or energies that do not belong to your system, allowing the energy to flow and expand. Your aura grows because you are able to bring forth more of your essence and you reconnect with higher aspects of yourself.

Even if you do not get to see or feel your chakras, it is part of your system and vortexes cannot be removed if they are inherently part of that system, but so much energy flows through them that it feels like you no longer have them and that indicates then that your system is working efficiently. :)

In here I share with you some images that I created some time ago while writing a healing manual that I still have to complete, based on inner guidance and things that I would see and feel during my own soul retrieval sessions. Basically these images, as part of the written part of the manual describe, is the energy dynamics when you do a session in which you remove intruding energies and you reincorporate your own energies that left your aura when a trauma happened, and also ways to close rips. Also, in one of them, a flow of energy is shown through the chakra system.

This is the site where I have been posting all these experiences in the form of the manual with a lot of theory and exercises, but I need to give a new structure to many of the chapters, organizing the information and adding more advanced stuff: http://thehealersmanual.yolasite.com/

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KarlaSM

Thank you so much for sharing Lorna! Excellent. And thank you all for sharing more information because it is good to know our own system, how it works, and that way it is easier to work with it and transform more consciously. :) <3

I totally agree with the above. During a QHHT session I did with Tai the chakras came up. I shared a bit of the session here.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
OOOH I've never been described as a New Age Disaster before.......note to H.S. activate rescue measures immediately!
I don't think she meant that YOU were a disaster...I think she was just referring to the concept of dissolving one's chakra!

Hmmmm. Now that I think of it, I wonder if dissolving one's chakra might ultimately be akin to dissolving one's spine in a physical sense.

Our ancestors might end up looking like this guy...now that's a disaster! LOL

:)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I don't think she meant that YOU were a disaster...I think she was just referring to the concept of dissolving one's chakra!

Hmmmm. Now that I think of it, I wonder if dissolving one's chakra might ultimately be akin to dissolving one's spine in a physical sense.

Our ancestors might end up looking like this guy...now that's a disaster! LOL

:)
I know, just being light hearted about it.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
Even if you do not get to see or feel your chakras, it is part of your system and vortexes cannot be removed if they are inherently part of that system, but so much energy flows through them that it feels like you no longer have them and that indicates then that your system is working efficiently. :)

I think that is exactly what happens there... I still feel my chakras whenever I add extra energy or there is being work done on them ... otherwise its nice and free and just feels good and relaxed, nothing missing there

its just a pity they called it something else than it is in that video, as that causes fear in many people as we have seen now lol

K

KarlaSM

LOL! All is well my friends Stargazer and Pod maybe my tone was dramatic :p

Samara yes very true...

Hmmm the good thing is that the original myths like that weird idea that some bad guys created the chakras ends up being what dissolves lol

The disasters were mostly the attitudes of the people like many being in a rush trying to remove them, otherwise they would not ascend and oh well...those kinds of things.

But our heart and souls know what to do by the end of the day :)

Have a wonderful week you all without legos blocking your system :D

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Here's an interesting article posted by Lisa Rising Berry over at FB, regarding various chakra systems and how they've been interpreted by Western minds. Written by a Tantrik scholar who's studied Sanskrit for more than a decade. At the end of the article, there's a link to a video series that looks intriguing, about the history and evolution of the chakras and tantric subtle body.

http://www.tantrikstudies.org/blog/2016/2/5/the-real-story-on-the-chakras

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Here's an interesting article posted by Lisa Rising Berry over at FB, regarding various chakra systems and how they've been interpreted by Western minds. Written by a Tantrik scholar who's studied Sanskrit for more than a decade. At the end of the article, there's a link to a video series that looks intriguing, about the history and evolution of the chakras and tantric subtle body.

http://www.tantrikstudies.org/blog/2016/2/5/the-real-story-on-the-chakras
Very interesting Maryann thank you......I particularly like this part:

"In the Tantric traditions, chakras (Skt.cakra) are focal points for meditation within the human body, visualized as structures of energy resembling discs or flowers at those points where a number of nāḍīs or meridians converge. They are conceptual structures yet are phenomenologically based, since they tend to be located where human beings experience emotional and/or spiritual energy, and since the form in which they are visualized reflects visionary experiences had by meditators.

Not once is kundalini mentioned.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
16406705_1243946335690374_6565510533867751138_n.jpg

I have been guided today by my friend John Helios to read information about healers who have been removing their chakras. This have been done since 2012. The information on the internet about this topic is complex and showing different paths and journeys healers have been through since the big wave of 2012.
I think that this is like " I have no more a heart, and I can live with this new shape I am"
It sounds bit dangerous for our ascension and spiritual growth because we learn from all bad and good things within us and outside of us. We need to carry on interacting with the universe. I have done much clearing on myself and even did an implant removal which helped me a lot.

Here are two links. I let you read and comment below.
http://chakraremoval.com
This first one is bout what meant for some healers to remove their chakras.

http://in5d.com/do-we-need-our-chakras/
By Michelle Walling explaining the importance of working with our chakras on our journey.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Everything seems to be turned into a conspiracy nowadays. E.g. I also read elsewhere a lot about the 'false light' in NDE and you should avoid going into it and then you're trapped ... by aliens ... in the karmic cycle ... bound to go back to Earth ... your energy harvested ... etc.
:fp

About the Chakra conspiracy I've read a while ago about a variant of it that said that only the Heart chakra is the real one connecting us to our Higher Source/Self and the rest was 'installed/implanted' etherically or astrally by negative beings (aliens, Arcons, parasitic beings, etc.), to exploit us.
o_O

I don't know what to make of all of this or these writers and where they have their 'knowledge' from. I do not believe it at all but am ready to admit that we don't know anything for sure.
:bag

Maybe it's just very human to always seek the dark in every aspect, this includes spiritual / esoteric and new age concepts.
O_o

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
My tuppence...

I think the removal of old energy trapped in a system that may be obsolete could be a subjective way to deal with things, BUT that old energy could be just that...rather than a defunct system.

I don't wish to remove my chakras (personally) because of the twinges they give me, I appreciate them for that. When I hear an amazing song and my crown goes off like a bombshell it would be moot to conclude that there's nothing in that, that's very human to me.

That said, is be-ing human a state we should perpetuate? Perhaps that's the learning curve of this question? Either way, I'm very happy being Live-ly. For now.

Love to all.

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
I have removed overlays and implants during healing sessions which, when cleared, allowed the body's natural blueprint more purely come into alignment. Sometimes, there were overlays on chakras used to harvest energy that was naturally being vortexes into the human body. There was much more vitality available to the person once the overlay was dissolved. This is my only experience with the concept presented here.

There are so many ways in which our etheric energy systems are subverted and harnessed, either by allowing or being subjected to the will of an outside entity to be used, or from trauma creating blockages (in this or another lifetime).
Were the implants your removed etheric implants or physical ones?

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Bear_Raven They were etheric. They feel physical, though!
Thank you Maryann. I do think etheric implants can cause physical issues for sure. I am not surprised they feel physical too. I foresee working on myself to try to heal, dissolve, and remove etheric implants. I suspect I have a few. This is new information for me, part of my current healing and growth journey.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thank you Maryann. I do think etheric implants can cause physical issues for sure. I am not surprised they feel physical too. I foresee working on myself to try to heal, dissolve, and remove etheric implants. I suspect I have a few. This is new information for me, part of my current healing and growth journey.
In addition to Maryann, Melanie Robinson, who I have shared a few QHHT sessions from on transients with the practitioner being Sian Chua (included below), is an empath and healer who does specialize in removing and working with this type of thing. You can find her blog here and her Facebook business page here. She was one of my moderators at one point when we had a Facebook group.

October 5, 2016: Melanie the Creator Being: Anunnaki Soul Contract & ET War | A QHHT Session by Sian Chua
Part one of a three part series of QHHT / past life regression based articles, conducted by one of the worlds most experienced practitioners, Sian Chua, with her client Melanie
October 11, 2016: Jesus’ Creation, ET Abduction, Blood Lines: Melanie Creator Being P2 | QHHT Session by Sian Chua
This is part two this three part QHHT series with Melanie Robinson and Sian Chua as the facilitator.
October 18, 2016: The Shift, Reptilian Planet, Earth Changes & More | Melanie the Creator Being — Part 3
This is the third article covering the two QHHT past life regression sessions that Sian Chua facilitated with Melanie, in Perth Australia. This session was conducted in January, 2016.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)