Dissolving Chakra Discussion (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Remove chakras? Uh. That's néw to me. I think I heard someone mention it before, but I won't sign up to that belief currently. But if it helps you or anyone then I could see the good in that. ;)

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
Honestly in my opinion, removing or closing down this system shouldn't be done. I do understand that vampiric energies could connect especially in our lower regioned chakras and "take enegy" from us, but we need to learn to learn to control our own energies as well as protect them. Our chakras connect us to the heavens and to the earth. They allow us to to feel and connect intuitively. They hold a divine purpose in my opinion.

I've learned soooo much about how energy flows and works over this last year all via experience. And in the end I have come to the conclusion that because humans cannot typically see energies, we just don't realize how much we as average people are in war or "fight" for another's energy. And we ALL do it!!
Most aren't doing this to be bad or even on purpose. Although....some do in fact know and do it on purpose. Hence we feel drained and tired etc. but if we learn to not try to overcompensate for someone taking our energy, and tapping directly into source, we are now empowering ourselves to use our energies connected to our chakras in the appropriate way.
I will be honest I haven't had time yet to read that article, but I read something about this in the winter and everything in this said stay far far away from that....

Although please know, I honor and respect all peoples opinions.

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Honestly in my opinion, removing or closing down this system shouldn't be done. I do understand that vampiric energies could connect especially in our lower regioned chakras and "take enegy" from us, but we need to learn to learn to control our own energies as well as protect them. Our chakras connect us to the heavens and to the earth. They allow us to to feel and connect intuitively. They hold a divine purpose in my opinion.

I've learned soooo much about how energy flows and works over this last year all via experience. And in the end I have come to the conclusion that because humans cannot typically see energies, we just don't realize how much we as average people are in war or "fight" for another's energy. And we ALL do it!!
Most aren't doing this to be bad or even on purpose. Although....some do in fact know and do it on purpose. Hence we feel drained and tired etc. but if we learn to not try to overcompensate for someone taking our energy, and tapping directly into source, we are now empowering ourselves to use our energies connected to our chakras in the appropriate way.
I will be honest I haven't had time yet to read that article, but I read something about this in the winter and everything in this said stay far far away from that....

Although please know, I honor and respect all peoples opinions.
Well, clearly Tammy, your H.S is making it clear this is not something for you.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for your sharing. May I ask how do you know that it has actually happened when we cannot 'see' those energy centers to know if they have actually dissolved or disappeared, or what differences have you felt since doing so?
Straight away Lorna, I can see your mis-perception of this situation in that you cannot see your energy centres and you turn that into "we cannot see these energy centres" How do you know you have them then Lorna?

A lot of people can see chakras quite clearly. As an energy healer, I work on people's patterns and I can see their chakras....not with my eyes but with my heart.

I have been working my own chakras since I woke up in 1990. I chanted them daily for years, and of course I could see and feel them. They are an intimate part of me. It's a bit like asking "How do you know you have a left leg?" If I drank a whiskey or a glass of wine, I could feel/see my heart chakra expanding. I knew when someone had corded me.........and I could sometimes see the cords between other people or feel it as a discordant vibration.

I had never heard of dissolving chakras until I did Lucia's meditation. I have been a follower of Lucia's for some years and I trust her. When she said in the meditation that she would take us through this, if we so chose, it felt so right for me. I knew it was time. I felt as if I had been waiting for it, preparing for it.

Previously, I had been doing a daily kundalini meditation and I was struggling to connect to my lower chakras.........I real*eyes now that they had already started to dissipate. I think this is happening for a lot of people.

As to how I did it? It was my intent to dissolve them consciously so I did.

I felt very wonderful the next day but then I had to start cleaning up the silt. Imagine a big river with damns all the way down. Then the dams are dissolved. There was some cleaning to do.........energy that had been tied into the chakra system was now freely flowing around my body and settling into it's correct vibrational organ. Anger particularly, accompanied by grief, settled into my lower intestines and caused belly ache. So I took time out to consciously clear it.

The funny thing is watching someone trying to cord me.......nothing there. Men particularly, who unconsciously cord women for control flounder; makes me smile.

I like the way that Lucia describes that we created the chakras to help us understand and differentiate the energies. Now some no longer want them. I once read of an Indian man who experienced a powerful kundalini awakening and he stated clearly that he did not have any chakras. I filed this away as an anomaly and I now think that a full kundalini awakening does dissolve the chakras as it dissolves everything else.

My main energy centre is now in my high heart. In my meditation on the Solstice this summer, I saw the Earth in my high heart area. Over time it dissolved into a soft golden light which has stayed there. I think this is what people would call a core star. I feel I am also creating an energy centre in my gut area........not sure about that yet.
I know that some people place the core star in the solar plexus area. Not for me. Thing is I do not get too wrapped up in labelling or having to know what is going on. I trust my H.S. totally and observe the process and do what is needed.

I hope that helps you Lorna.

Big golden hug to you.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
I dont quite understand this chakra-removal but i heard of that and made me curious. I feel this is not for me at this point in time but id like to know nevertheless :) @Pod , what exactly happened when you got them removed, was it more of a taking-away of something or was it more of a expand-into-one-full-energy-being? can you describe it how you experienced this?

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I dont quite understand this chakra-removal but i heard of that and made me curious. I feel this is not for me at this point in time but id like to know nevertheless :) @Pod , what exactly happened when you got them removed, was it more of a taking-away of something or was it more of a expand-into-one-full-energy-being? can you describe it how you experienced this?
I had already super expanded my energy field in the meditation Lilia. It is hard to put into human terms because I was so much more in that moment. I just became more of myself.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
hmmm I once felt a while ago that my chakras all merged into one big thing... I wonder now if that is what you describe as getting rid of the chakras...
but I'm not sure if it lasted, I feel my chakras again now and I'm currently dealing with quite some old pains from childhood in my heart chakra... but the feeling of them all being one was awesome <3

Reactions: Stargazer and Lilia

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
I had already super expanded my energy field in the meditation Lilia. It is hard to put into human terms because I was so much more in that moment. I just became more of myself.
:)

hmmm I once felt a while ago that my chakras all merged into one big thing... I wonder now if that is what you describe as getting rid of the chakras...
but I'm not sure if it lasted, I feel my chakras again now and I'm currently dealing with quite some old pains from childhood in my heart chakra... but the feeling of them all being one was awesome <3
yes i also had an experience like they were merging into one, and they re-formed to their former state again. now i know it was kind of a glimpse of what is to come, like my HS showing me a beacon of what to work towards and focus on. but i wouldnt describe the experience as removing chakras, it was more like, becoming more of myself and feeling that there is only one, expansion and merging... i guess thats why id like to know more about that process!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Maybe it was a practise run!

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
Lucia does it best.

ok... I did this now like 3 hours ago... and I must say: WOW :D

during the meditation before finally doing it I already felt energy building up and like... my chakras growing or something, cant really describe it...
when it finally came to dissolving them it felt as if I could finally feel the tubes and chambers of the chakrasystem like walls that had been channeling the energies through and withholding them, and they just dissolved and the energies spread into my whole body and have been flowing here and there as if they had been caged up and could suddenly move freely and happily around lol
plus, there was a huge energy surge as if my body now has more space to hold all that energy at once :D

I do still feel my ruby working in my heart space, not sure what this means now and I think I may have to remind myself that my energy system can stay like this now and doesnt have to rebuild the chakrasystem but so far this really feels good <3

thank you so much for posting this <3 <3 <3

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
ok... I did this now like 3 hours ago... and I must say: WOW :D

during the meditation before finally doing it I already felt energy building up and like... my chakras growing or something, cant really describe it...
when it finally came to dissolving them it felt as if I could finally feel the tubes and chambers of the chakrasystem like walls that had been channeling the energies through and withholding them, and they just dissolved and the energies spread into my whole body and have been flowing here and there as if they had been caged up and could suddenly move freely and happily around lol
plus, there was a huge energy surge as if my body now has more space to hold all that energy at once :D

I do still feel my ruby working in my heart space, not sure what this means now and I think I may have to remind myself that my energy system can stay like this now and doesnt have to rebuild the chakrasystem but so far this really feels good <3

Brave lady Samara. You have felt it much more specifically than I did which is good for others to read so thank you very much for sharing. Lucia is a wonderful guide. I real*eyes something else which you may discover. Emotion goes through me much more quickly. Yesterday a Dear friend was mean to me because he is terribly stressed out. I wept after I put the phone down and felt really sad for about half and hour. Then suddenly.....poof it was gone and I was back in observer mode. Before the dissolving I would have been upset for a day maybe before I accepted it.

thank you so much for posting this <3 <3 <3

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I don't know what happened with the reply facility there so I am reposting it.

Brave lady Samara. You have felt it much more specifically than I did which is good for others to read so thank you very much for sharing. Lucia is a wonderful guide. I real*eyes something else which you may discover. Emotion goes through me much more quickly. Yesterday a Dear friend was mean to me because he is terribly stressed out. I wept after I put the phone down and felt really sad for about half and hour. Then suddenly.....poof it was gone and I was back in observer mode. Before the dissolving I would have been upset for a day maybe before I accepted it.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Is it possible to have a kundalini awakening without having chakras?
Straight away Lorna, I can see your mis-perception of this situation in that you cannot see your energy centres and you turn that into "we cannot see these energy centres" How do you know you have them then Lorna?

A lot of people can see chakras quite clearly. As an energy healer, I work on people's patterns and I can see their chakras....not with my eyes but with my heart.
.[/QUOTE

'Seeing them with the heart', is a perception that cann0t be proved. That's what I mean by we cannot see them which is not a misperception on my part. Granted they can be dowsed and even 'seen' by how a pendulum for example spins when held over those areas of the body.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I am not going to argue over perceptions Lorna....but No I do not think you can have a kundalini experience without your chakras.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
There is never a need to 'argue' when having a discussion where we hopefully all aim at learning something from others.

If we cannot have a kundalini awakening without our chakras, makes me wonder if there is no value in having such an experience that seems to be highly sought after by many as a spiritual aid in self evolution.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've read that some have a kundalini awakening as a result of physical trauma. I was in a car wreck many years ago that affected my back. The only meditation I did was for relaxation. As I was healing, the kundalini fire started moving up my spine. This went on for several days, rose to my throat area, and then stopped. I was sad when the sensations stopped - it felt like an old friend. About 6 years ago, as I began meditation with a focus on the chakras, it came back. Again, it went on for a few days and rose through my whole body.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
It seems that we don't have much control about when an awakening occurs, or how it will emerge. There's a theory about spontaneous combustion is because of kundalini. Now that's intense!

Reactions: Mike

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
With great respect to everyone’s own experiences and opinions around this, I strongly see and feel the chakra system as a multi-dimensional vehicle that controls our lives while we exist in human form. If it ceases to exist, we cease to exist in our dense physical human form, and it is then time for us to move on to our next role. This situation would tie into what ascension is all about for those people out there who are at an avatar type stage of development, which there haven’t been that many of in this world. I’m talking about people like Sai Baba, Jesus, Siddhārtha Gautam, Vasudeva Govinda Krishna Shauri and others. There are of course a lot of individuals that are not known to the general public who have also reached such a stage.

If we look further into what makes up our energetic frame, the sushumna, or central energy channel of the body—which I learned to work with in terms of my education and direct work with energy healing—connects directly into the chakra system. But there is so much more going on which can be learnt about through such teachings as the Nadi, a Sanskrit word representing the channels going through our energy system; Ida, Pingala and Sushumna, including how they connect into our etheric, mental, emotional and spiritual auric layers. The chakra system is such a key component of all of this and is not something that can be ‘dissolved’ for those of us functioning in everyday life, while we operate within our soul contract and planned out lives which require certain lessons and tests that have elements connected into the state of our energy centers.

The state of our health and immunity requires our chakras. The sushumna and energy centers can be looked at like another heart existing multidimensionally. Energy centers are all over our body, from the joints between our bones in our fingers, to the centers of our hands and feet, and through our tongue… it’s just what makes us, us.

Meditations and energy work can be a powerful thing. We can move energy around at will, and feel the sensations of that occurring. It is easy to think that something else is going on because of the sensations of energy movement. I have done a great deal of energy work, many types of meditations, mantras, sound healing, and so on, so can understand how people may mistakenly feel they have just suddenly got rid of their chakras. Our third eye and crown chakra, as well as our transpersonal point energy center above, are necessary for our connection to spirit, our higher self, and getting messages from our guides.

As for raising the Kundalini, that can be done multiple times through energy work and is safer and much simpler than people realise. Because of the limited information out there on doing this, it’s very misunderstood. Back in 2013 I wrote about a programme that Australian astral projection teacher and healer, Robert Bruce, designed, based on his pioneering energy work techniques, to raise the Kundalini here, https://www.transients.info/2013/12/a-program-for-raising-your-kundalini.html. I did some kundalini work with huachuma plant medicine back in 2011 which was probably the first time I raised it, however, it’s a very small part of our spiritual awakening, and progress in life, from my experience and is not a big deal like it is made out to be. There is so much more going on in terms of our spiritual development, and it’s a long process that takes effort, dedication and time.

Like I began with, it’s important that we respect and honour peoples understandings, opinions, beliefs, and experiences. So while I say all this, that doesn’t mean I am invalidating another person’s experience as they have had those experiences and they are real. But sometimes an experience that has occurred is not always what you think it is, as it can not only be understood differently, but perceived differently based on belief and other factors in terms of each of us creating our own reality and having occur what we need to occur for out growth as spiritual beings.

And there will be no arguments on the Roundtable while I am looking after it! <3

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
There is never a need to 'argue' when having a discussion where we hopefully all aim at learning something from others.

If we cannot have a kundalini awakening without out chakras, makes me wonder if there is no value in having such an experience that seems to be highly sought after by many as a spiritual aid in self evolution.
I hear what you say about discussion, the energy of this does not feel like a discussion.
I think that we are evolving beyond the need for kundalini disciplines perhaps kundalini only came about in response to the formation of chakras. .....and people will become aware through ascension with the planet's energies.
With great respect to everyone’s own experiences and opinions around this, I strongly see and feel the chakra system as a multi-dimensional vehicle that controls our lives while we exist in human form. If it ceases to exist, we cease to exist in our dense physical human form, and it is then time for us to move on to our next role. This situation would tie into what ascension is all about for those people out there who are at an avatar type stage of development, which there haven’t been that many of in this world. I’m talking about people like Sai Baba, Jesus, Siddhārtha Gautam, Vasudeva Govinda Krishna Shauri and others. There are of course a lot of individuals that are not known to the general public who have also reached such a stage.

If we look further into what makes up our energetic frame, the sushumna, or central energy channel of the body—which I learned to work with in terms of my education and direct work with energy healing—connects directly into the chakra system. But there is so much more going on which can be learnt about through such teachings as the Nadi, a Sanskrit word representing the channels going through our energy system; Ida, Pingala and Sushumna, including how they connect into our etheric, mental, emotional and spiritual auric layers. The chakra system is such a key component of all of this and is not something that can be ‘dissolved’ for those of us functioning in everyday life, while we operate within our soul contract and planned out lives which require certain lessons and tests that have elements connected into the state of our energy centers.

The state of our health and immunity requires our chakras. The sushumna and energy centers can be looked at like another heart existing multidimensionally. Energy centers are all over our body, from the joints between our bones in our fingers, to the centers of our hands and feet, and through our tongue… it’s just what makes us, us.

Meditations and energy work can be a powerful thing. We can move energy around at will, and feel the sensations of that occurring. It is easy to think that something else is going on because of the sensations of energy movement. I have done a great deal of energy work, many types of meditations, mantras, sound healing, and so on, so can understand how people may mistakenly feel they have just suddenly got rid of their chakras. Our third eye and crown chakra, as well as our transpersonal point energy center above, are necessary for our connection to spirit, our higher self, and getting messages from our guides.

As for raising the Kundalini, that can be done multiple times through energy work and is safer and much simpler than people realise. Because of the limited information out there on doing this, it’s very misunderstood. Back in 2013 I wrote about a programme that Australian astral projection teacher and healer, Robert Bruce, designed, based on his pioneering energy work techniques, to raise the Kundalini here, https://www.transients.info/2013/12/a-program-for-raising-your-kundalini.html. I did some kundalini work with huachuma plant medicine back in 2011 which was probably the first time I raised it, however, it’s a very small part of our spiritual awakening, and progress in life, from my experience and is not a big deal like it is made out to be. There is so much more going on in terms of our spiritual development, and it’s a long process that takes effort, dedication and time.

Like I began with, it’s important that we respect and honour peoples understandings, opinions, beliefs, and experiences. So while I say all this, that doesn’t mean I am invalidating another person’s experience as they have had those experiences and they are real. But sometimes an experience that has occurred is not always what you think it is, as it can not only be understood differently, but perceived differently based on belief and other factors in terms of each of us creating our own reality and having occur what we need to occur for out growth as spiritual beings.

And there will be no arguments on the Roundtable while I am looking after it! <3
Regardless of right and wrong, can or can't which does not interest me particularly, there is no denying that something is afoot. People are having an experience of dissolving their chakras.....perhaps structures are evolving. We should have a congregation of good minds and psychic abilities on this forum and I suggest that we put them to good use and investigate this phenomena.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I hear what you say about discussion, the energy of this does not feel like a discussion.
I think that we are evolving beyond the need for kundalini disciplines perhaps kundalini only came about in response to the formation of chakras. .....and people will become aware through ascension with the planet's energies.

Regardless of right and wrong, can or can't which does not interest me particularly, there is no denying that something is afoot. People are having an experience of dissolving their chakras.....perhaps structures are evolving. We should have a congregation of good minds and psychic abilities on this forum and I suggest that we put them to good use and investigate this phenomena.
I am happy to open my energy field to anyone who wants to have a good look to see what is happening! NO touchy feely.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I am happy to open my energy field to anyone who wants to have a good look to see what is happening! NO touchy feely.
same here :)

I still feel the energies of the chakras ... its not as if they are completely gone... it feels more like the walls surrounding them and the pipes connecting them are gone... the energy can just flow freely , without getting blocked like it still used to sometimes with me no matter how often I unblocked them again... and the energy coming in can flow easier and more freely through my body, it feels as if all the walls between them have been torn down but the energies are still in place taking up a lot more space and can communicate a lot better with each other

cant say anything about kundalinis yet...

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

People are having an experience of dissolving their chakras.....perhaps structures are evolving. We should have a congregation of good minds and psychic abilities on this forum and I suggest that we put them to good use and investigate this phenomena.
I somehow feel you may be right, Pod (about evolving beyond). Perhaps it's just a matter of looking past the individual chakras and feeling into the entire system (as a whole). If you think about it, chakras are just a way of dividing the energy system into various separate components so we can understand how they work. Now that we've looked at them separately and seen how they work, perhaps we can look at them as simply being a part of the whole.

It's a lot like looking at the different "colors" of humanity and realizing they're really not separate after all.

If we really are here to integrate all aspects of Self in order to evolve (or ascend), perhaps this principle is simply being applied to our energetic systems as well. I'm not sure if I explained that right, but does that make sense to anyone else?

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I somehow feel you may be right, Pod (about evolving beyond). Perhaps it's just a matter of looking past the individual chakras and feeling into the entire system (as a whole). If you think about it, chakras are just a way of dividing the energy system into various separate components so we can understand how they work. Now that we've looked at them separately and seen how they work, perhaps we can look at them as simply being a part of the whole.

It's a lot like looking at the different "colors" of humanity and realizing they're really not separate after all.

If we really are here to integrate all aspects of Self in order to evolve (or ascend), perhaps this principle is simply being applied to our energetic systems as well. I'm not sure if I explained that right, but does that make sense to anyone else?
Yes it does, Stargazer and brilliantly. Thank you because this is one of the main reasons I see for this forum.

K

KarlaSM

This is sadly something that I read for the first time many years ago. That some evil beings created the chakras so they had to be removed and many began spreading the myth and I see this is still the case. Or that at least is is "beneficial" to remove them.

Chakras are the vortexes that connect the many layers of multidimensional bodies of our energetic system. Each vortex then connects us to each one of those dimensional levels. The function of each layer is very specific. If you think about it, there is a reason why each chakra is associated to a frequency and function.

The aura and our whole etheric system is the most beautiful and complex system ever created, so why attempt to destroy it with a myth?

If you cannot sense or perceive your chakras in any way it simply means that you have blocks. Intruding energies from other people or even your own fragmented pieces can block your system in many ways or simply you are seeing a different layer or dimension of your system and you cannot see clearly your chakras.

When your kundalini flows, then your chakras become filled with energy that circulates from the root to the crown and above and again it goes down like a fountain. In this sense Stargazer is correct.

Unfortunately there are many healers who do not even understand their own systems because of these false ideas and other reasons, perhaps their own blocks and they end up harming others with inappropriate practices.

It is one of the many new age disasters that I have personally witnessed.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is sadly something that I read for the first time many years ago. That some evil beings created the chakras so they had to be removed and many began spreading the myth and I see this is still the case. Or that at least is is "beneficial" to remove them.

Chakras are the vortexes that connect the many layers of multidimensional bodies of our energetic system. Each vortex then connects us to each one of those dimensional levels. The function of each layer is very specific. If you think about it, there is a reason why each chakra is associated to a frequency and function.

The aura and our whole etheric system is the most beautiful and complex system ever created, so why attempt to destroy it with a myth?

If you cannot sense or perceive your chakras in any way it simply means that you have blocks. Intruding energies from other people or even your own fragmented pieces can block your system in many ways or simply you are seeing a different layer or dimension of your system and you cannot see clearly your chakras.

When your kundalini flows, then your chakras become filled with energy that circulates from the root to the crown and above and again it goes down like a fountain. In this sense Stargazer is correct.

Unfortunately there are many healers who do not even understand their own systems because of these false ideas and other reasons, perhaps their own blocks and they end up harming others with inappropriate practices.

OOOH I've never been described as a New Age Disaster before.......note to H.S. activate rescue measures immediately!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)