Discoveries, theories and balancing events related to the Shift (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Hello my friends,

For a while I have been thinking about creating an informative thread to discuss interesting recent discoveries in different fields that give us clues about our future both on Earth and the Cosmic neighborhoods, theories that can be proved (perhaps) with recent events and other aspects related to Cosmic transformation.

I have a small list that I wrote in another thread and in the area of balancing and hybrid systems it was something that had been previously discussed (example: cities with certain types of gardens to fix polution problems etc...)

On a greater scheme:

-Planets being reborn within the Pleiades since 2007. (Perhaps the ones that were destroyed are now being reborn to be recolonized again but this time in harmony and peace)

-The worm hole of this galaxy spitting mysterious balls of energy from the core. (Perhaps more planets being reborn or reappearing?)

-Things long forgotten being rediscovered in space, like gravitational waves.

-Much more accurate understanding of energy dynamics and the connection between ether and matter.

-Discovery of previously unknown states of matter.

I will update the above points later when I find the articles in my bookmarks.

One thing that I noticed in my city is that after the horrible flood that took place last year, this year authorities are finally fixing the problem of the small dams and contaminated canals not working properly. My neighbors, my mom and me lost so much last year and my mom became so severely sick after the incident of our home being flooded, but more than 20 years ago there had been a minor flood already and within that lapse no one did anything to fix the problems.

As for ancient timelines, I was shown how at a level, finally certain ancestral beings like the Biblical goat beings, fallen angelics and many reptilian beings are being healed and liberated from their torments of what was perhaps billions of years, with imprinted etheric bodies carrying severe wounds and collectively this affects a lot of people.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Another thing that comes to my mind is the coexistence of structures previously created during specific points of time, even in specific star systems.

For example in the religious arena there is a balancing process happening in which some major religions are no longer the norm for the majority but instead either more integrated or hybrid forms of belief systems are born like the combination of notions of the Left Hand Path (individualistic and self mastery of destiny) and the Right Hand Path (following the guidance of forces greater than ourselves, and more faith based).

Incorporation of Taoism, Pantheism, Buddhism...etc. to belief systems and living wisdom in one's life.

Sciences becoming more multidisciplinary and more complex.

Globalization vs nationalist practices

Hybrid economic systems according to the needs and desires of aprox 7.5 billion inhabitants.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
(following the guidance of forces greater than ourselves, and more faith based).
All great observations and points!

Although I would respectfully submit that they are perhaps not actually "greater" than ourselves. We are all perceptually individuated and equal aspects of the same being...it's just that they may have a more expanded consciousness (or awareness/knowledge base) than ours while we are serving in these wonderful (but limited) physical vehicles.

:)

OP
K

KarlaSM

Yes I think that what you expressed is more consistent with what I intend to say by "greater forces" like a more expanded level of consciousness than what would be even our I AM Presence (like Source level) or beings who simply have more experience in certain areas. :)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I would settle for basic, and "tangible events" visibly noticed not just by a few sensitive/advanced individuals in the world but by everybody. Examples: politicians around the world actually working for the benefit of the people they represent and not for their individual needs/desires/goals; militaristic nations actually standing their armies down; organized religions recognizing they all come from the same Source, etc.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Since this is a planet of diversity, everybody changes at their own pace. We cannot fit into the measures of our desires the reality of 7.5 billion people who live very differently and who think differently to how we think. Every country is different, every individual is different and their soul needs are different. To bring about pure harmony to everybody might take 100 years or more. Only we can change our perception of reality and continue focusing on what we do not like or what we hate about this world, or we can learn over time to value what is positive, to expand it in the ways we can, because Cosmic rays flow, but it is up to us to make the best of that flow and transform in conscious ways and not everyone does this the same way.

This is a personal life lesson that I am starting to understand more and more, I have the choice to value and see the potential for balance in what exists and to detach from that which I cannot change and allow it to exist and to know that it exists for a reason beyond the scope of my personal understanding. We are not Source to decide how things should be or progress in this planet even if we are part of Source. It is not up to us to decide how this process should enfold, but we can make the best out of it and love the positive aspects of existence, instead of giving away our power to the negative aspects of it. It only leads to impatience and disappointment.

Religions are made up by millions of individual minds and not even if the ones who original created religions change for the better means that others will step out of their inner religious conflicts and perceptions of separation. I see the positive in religions in the sense that people can choose to learn about the positive archetypes or aspects of Source through the symbols created by each religion and what each being had to offer and how we can choose to apply in positive ways knowledge offered by religions. It is always a personal choice.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I would settle for basic, and "tangible events" visibly noticed not just by a few sensitive/advanced individuals in the world but by everybody. Examples: politicians around the world actually working for the benefit of the people they represent and not for their individual needs/desires/goals; militaristic nations actually standing their armies down; organized religions recognizing they all come from the same Source, etc.
I think that's why WE are so integral to the success of this process. We can notice these things and SHARE our observations with those around us. As we share more and more, they begin to awaken more and more...then begin seeing things on their own. Then THEY start sharing with those around them...and the ripples of awareness begin to turn into WAVES.

I've actually been amazed at the rate of awakening of those around me...at home, in my neighborhood, at work, and in even greater circles through the world around me. It's like we're watching many, MANY people stirring in their sleep. They're not quite fully awake yet, but they're definitely stirring. Their eyes are fluttering open, they're sitting up, and they're starting to rub the sleep out of their eyes.

It's an incredible sight and I'm so excited to be a part of it!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Since this is a planet of diversity, everybody changes at their own pace. We cannot fit into the measures of our desires the reality of 7.5 billion people who live very differently and who think differently to how we think. Every country is different, every individual is different and their soul needs are different. To bring about pure harmony to everybody might take 100 years or more.
All excellent points, Karla! But I feel like a 100 year shift scenario is based upon our past perspectives ("yesterday's energy").

I'm excited to see the potential where we can literally change ourselves overnight (or in the blink of an eye, as many like to say). While other selves may certainly wish to experience something else (and that's perfectly OK), that's the outcome I AM intending to see/create/experience!

Reactions: June, Carl and Lila
OP
K

KarlaSM

I just say 100 years not as something fixed, as I said I am not Source to give predictions on how things should be or how long it will take.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
To add to your list, KarlaSM, I see shifts in food systems and beliefs, particularly as they relate to our health. Some see 'food as medicine'. Others tend to see certain foods as 'toxins'. Either way, the link between them is becoming more 'visible' to people and, sometimes, even to the systems created by these people.
Also, I see more acceptance of our emotional realities and their effects on our lives. Undoubtedly this is helped, among other things, by the discovery/recovery of systems for addressing these issues. It is, after all, much easier to accept something that you feel you can do something about than something that you feel powerless to address.
Another is increasing acceptance of the effect of the universe around us on ourselves and our planet. Electric Universe and Suspicious Observers, and others are, for example, making real headway here... rapidly!
Which reminds me of another one... it seems that there is more and more space available for the self-taught who are able to communicate their ideas effectively. Ben Davidson at Suspicious Observers comes to mind, as well as many others. The onset of blogging and viral posts has a big effect here.

Definitely, the underlying thread seems to be the increasing recognition of how interconnected we are, not only to each other, but also to the entire world and universe around us, animate and inanimate:-D

OP
K

KarlaSM

Thank you Lila those are wonderful points and yes there is definitely a HUGE progress in the area of acknowledging all kinds of feelings that come to the surface, not to be treated as something undesirable, but as something that is part of us, that is something that needs our personal attention and that needs to be understood. It is the gateway to the heart. <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I spent some time in an educational institution today, specifically in a room that had been set up for some aboriginal course studies. I noticed on a wall diagram how close western spiritual awareness is getting to traditional tribal spiritual consciousness, according to the categories, such as Songlines, Dreamtime, Music, Art, Stories, Seasons, Animals, Nature etc.

I felt to show you the depiction of Songlines by some aboriginal artists (from the website https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Aboriginal+songlines&qpvt=Aboriginal+songlines&qpvt=Aboriginal+songlines&qpvt=Aboriginal+songlines&FORM=IGRE)
SONGLINES DEPICTION_6.jpg
CREDITS:
1. mapsofwonderland.blogspot.com

SONGLINES DEPICTION_1.jpg
2. I.Ytimg.com

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
And some more:

SONGLINES DEPICTION_2.jpg
3. Walangarri Karntawarra from news.aboriginalartdirectory.com

SONGLINES DEPICTION_3.jpg
4. pinterest.com Aboriginal art

SONGLINES DEPICTION_4.jpg
5. wilderutopia.com
Listening to the song of the land is the same as walking on this songline and observing the land

SONGLINES DEPICTION_5.jpg
6. Aerial land Aboriginal art - colourofsound.org

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Songlines link creation stories with geographical and sacred sites. As there has been 80,000 + years of history depicted in aboriginal glyphs, art forms, (some durable: stone, some not durable: bark paintings), or captured in their music and dance, basically we are seeing the artistic expression of their multidimensional understanding.

Little by little, we who are not of their direct descent are melting barriers and letting the mystical function of osmosis teach us through their ways of song, dance, and culture keeping.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
While of course many aboriginals reject the plastic inauthenticity of politically minded "Sorry Days" which are intended to expunge white guilt - not successfully - I wish to record here my deepest sorrow and heartfelt empathy for the aboriginal tribes who faced invading forces (British and French in this case). These white ancestors stuck their flagpole in this soil for their motherlands, and claimed all they could see for their own - and justified it as being Terra Nullius - nothing here to give pause to greed and empire-building. Let it be known that now in this time of great shift, such past trauma is released and dissolved. If it is not, then our current generation will re-experience the same when new unknown intelligence arrives within our known parameters of time and space.

The aboriginal spirituality has proven to be of higher mind, and so it shall be honoured and followed where appropriate.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Wow this is so beautiful dear @Hailstones I love it!!! That is very original.

Something very similar happens in Mexico. There is a lot of very beautiful art being created that exalts the past of the native tribes but there are still some very deep collective wounds related to the time the Spaniards came. However there are some strange ironies in what happened here because by the time these men arrived the Mayan and Aztec civilizations were already as corrupted as was Lemuria at the time it sank, and even recent discoveries show the depth of corruption that such ancient civilizations experienced.

Among my most favorite Mexican forms of contemporary prehispanic art is what we call Alebrijes in which strange mythical creatures are created with such explosions of color small and in large proportions:

OP
K

KarlaSM

Another thing that is very mystical about Mexico is its symbols, like for example the symbols embedded in the flag and also the extraneous blend of catholicism imported from the Spaniards (who do happen to be a blend of mostly European, Jewish and Muslim DNA), so for example in my case I am 100% Mexican but my blood is made up of such blend of Native, European, Jewish and Muslim blood.

In Mexican catholicism there is a blend of Aztec worship and catholic icons.

I need to continue writing a story that I have been doing research about that is related to the figure of Mother Mary who in Mexico is called Virgin of Guadalupe. The story goes that The Spaniards before coming to conquer Aztec lands found a Muslim image of a tan young woman standing on a crescent moon, and then adopted the image to present to the Aztecs a Mother figure that they could relate to and could substitute their original Tonatzin Mother Goddess and part of what I wrote is in the following post:

https://bedtimestoriesofthedarkmatter.wordpress.com/2016/12/29/case-13the-curious-irony-of-the-aztec-mother-goddess-tonatzin-cihuacoatl-and-mother-mary-part-1/

Sometimes Mother Mary is portrayed stepping over a serpent, and the Mexican flag shows an eagle holding a serpent:

Here is the image of Mother Mary with the serpent:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks, I didn't know this about Mexico. I read your post at your Wordpress blogsite, and commented there that the moon cycles and the menses of women are strongly linked. The crescent moon may be the stage of the cycle where an aligned female is fertile (I know it is operative on 28-day cycle). Also, the image you show of the Virgin of Guadalupe (both the Aztec one and the Catholic one) appear to be framed in a vesica Pisces. This is apparently symbology of a womb, and also of inter-dimensional portals.

I just got excited to read and learn more about this (see below), especially as it references the Erythraean Sibyl, which is a direct connection to a past life reading I had in QHHT.

Vesica Pisces (Ichthys, Jesus Fish, Mandorla)
This symbol, called the vesica pisces (piscis) or “Jesus fish,” has an unusual history. Used almost exclusively today to denote membership in the Christian religion, the symbol once held a very different meaning (even to the early Christians who adopted it). The word usually found inscribed within, IXOYE (Ichthus), is Greek, meaning fish. The emblem became significant to Christians after St. Augustine, who extracted the word from the acrostic prophecy* of the Erythraean Sibyl, and applied the kabbalistic technique of notarikon (acrostic) to the word to reveal “Jesus Christ, God’s son, savior.”

The custom of early Christians to communicate by drawing a portion in the dust was carried over from the practice of the ancient Pythagoreans, who discovered the shape’s unique properties and made it an important part of their teachings.
In earlier times, this glyph was associated with the Goddess Venus, and represented female genitalia. Early depictions of Christ depict him as an infant within the vesica (In this context, it is usually referred to as a mandorla, meaning ‘almond shaped.’), which represented the womb of Mary, and often, the coming together of heaven and earth in the body of Jesus (part man, part god). As such, it is also a doorway or portal between worlds, and symbolizes the intersection between the heavens and the material plane.

The shape of arches in Gothic architecture is based on the vesica.
The shape of the vesica pisces is derived from the intersection of two circles, the Pythagorean “measure of the fish” that was a mystical symbol of the intersection of the world of the divine with the world of matter and the beginning of creation.

To the Pythagoreans, the whole of creation was based on number, and by studying the properties of number, they believed one could achieve spiritual liberation. The vesica pisces was the symbol of the first manifestation, the dyad (reflection) that gaves birth to the entire manifest universe. Within the vesica can be found the triangle, the tetrad, the square, the pentacle, and many more polygons, making the vesica a true symbolic womb.
Adding a third circle creates a triquetra representing the trinity; continuing the pattern generates an image of the “flower of life” or “fisherman’s net.”

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The vesica pisces was the symbol of the first manifestation, the dyad (reflection) that gaves birth to the entire manifest universe. Within the vesica can be found the triangle, the tetrad, the square, the pentacle, and many more polygons, making the vesica a true symbolic womb.
Adding a third circle creates a triquetra representing the trinity; continuing the pattern generates an image of the “flower of life” or “fisherman’s net.”
The flower of life is a symbol I resonate with... as you can see from the icon I chose to the left:ROFL:<3
Thanks, HM. I didn't know much of that history.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks, KarlaSM. I enjoyed your story and am still sifting through some of the levels of meaning in it.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I am sure that if I come to Mexico and spend a couple of weeks there I will gain about 10 kilograms. Mexican food appears to be very close to the traditional Bulgarian one that I have grown to love, but with the exotic hint that makes me want more and more. Gluttony is one of the negative thought forms that I am very susceptible to.

Karla, what do you think happened to your ancestors in MP (sorry, no clue about the spelling) who mysteriously disappeared? Do you think they were corrupted too?

There is also a very beautiful integration between Catholicism and Vudun in Haiti. Vudun is a regular polytheistic religion, although what it is famous for are its dark sorcerers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)