Did the US Resident Try To Throw Down A Curse On The Unvaxxed (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In the Resident's (will not call him the President) message for Christmas, he spoke some harsh words about the unvaxxed not doing well over the winter. I, along with several others felt as though it was an attempted curse - some say psy-op (which amounts to the same thing), and are taking exception to it. I found this prayer/affirmation on a friend's FB page, copied it to mine, and want to share it here. Change whatever words you wish to fit your location and beliefs and join in with a powerful prayer for good wishes and health during this season.

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 8.49.48 PM.png

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I don't think it is a curse but rather a new edition of the same-old fear mongering tactics.

Our outgoing 'health secretary' (the new one is even worse though) also said sth similar that after this winter EVERYONE will either be 1. RECOVERED or 2. VAXXED or 3. DEAD.

Take your pick. |-)

Reactions: Linda and June

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I think it's the same old fear-mongering narrative. He's trying to scare people into getting waxxed.

This could be a dark winter. If the power goes off in a city, at least half the people would freeze to death. They have no idea how to take care of themselves in a primitive situation.

• Informative
Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I don't think it is a curse but rather a new edition of the same-old fear mongering tactics.

Our outgoing 'health secretary' (the new one is even worse though) also said sth similar that after this winter EVERYONE will either be 1. RECOVERED or 2. VAXXED or 3. DEAD.

Take your pick. |-)
That's a little bit spine-chilling, Sinera. "Ihr seid tot!"

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)