Devolution - Patel Patriot - 4 - A War Time President (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The main idea in these articles is that there are little used or understood powers available to a president during times of war. Are we in a state of war - seems like it to me. Did Trump declare a state of war - maybe obliquely when he compared the virus to the attacks on Pearl Harbor and the World Trade Center. He made that statement in May 2020, and I was taken aback because I knew that the USA declared war shortly after each attack.

Take a look at this next installment for some insights into what might be going on. One thing is for sure - we know SOMETHING is going on.

Patel Patriot writes

When January 20th came and Trump boarded AF1 leaving Biden as the president, I was devastated. Everybody knew the election was fraudulent. There was no possible way Trump was just going to walk away from a stolen election.
Then he did.
I honestly couldn’t comprehend what had happened. Like many of you, I could feel it in my bones that this couldn’t be how the story ends. I started searching for answers. The devolution theory was one of the only plausible scenarios I could see playing out but I always ran into the same question.
Devolution isn’t meant to be permanent and certainly wouldn’t be able to last for 4 years. How does President Trump come back before 2024?
The reality is, I don’t think he ever “left”.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)