Devolution - Patel Patriot - 3 - Continuity of Government (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A few weeks ago, I came to the conclusion that we are at war - not the fighting kind, but one taking place behind the scenes. Examples abound - one is the virus debacle. Why were medicines that could save lives not used here? Why did I have to get info from sources in other countries? Why is even the mention of the word Covid enough to get a strike from Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube? I won't even go into the Resident or the voting anomalies here. It makes no sense.

At the end of Trumps first presidency, I noticed a number of appointments and Executive Orders that I did not understand but sensed were meaningful. In Part 3, Patel Patriot puts it all together to explain how the idea of continuity of government has been put into play. He writes:

In July of 2016, Barack Obama signed the still classified Presidential Policy Directive 40 (PPD-40). In accordance with PPD-40, each department was to maintain continuity programs. “Agencies were ordered to have not just a line of succession but also one of "devolution," a duplicate chain of individuals secreted outside Washington available in a catastrophic emergency. Devolution involves "procedures to transfer statutory authority and responsibilities" to this secondary designated staff to sustain essential functions.”
Even though every federal government agency and department has COG and COOP plans, the Devolution that President Trump initiated was done through the Military and the Department of Defense for one primary reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)