Depopulation and the big picture (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
This might be relevant to the big picture. There's more and more evidence to support this big picture from a variety of sources, including doctors, and actual studies of how bad the waxxine is. Coofta is the fear initiator, the narrative; the waxxine is the kill shot. Boosters and lockdowns will be given until the goal is met.

In 1994 Cairo Summit in Egypt, 160 nations agreed to reduce the world population to 800 million, by 2030.
43 more articles here that are related: https://wordsalad.info/tag-md-depopulation.md

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
This is so hard to look at dead on, even after researching for a long time. I have a couple thoughts and would love to dialogue with others.

First off, we are souls that contracted to come onto this plane and witness this, participate in it. Is it left over karma from Atlantis? Interesting thought, I'd love to hear others on this. I read a wonderful book from a QHHT practitioner (A HYPNOTIST'S JOURNEY TO ATLANTIS: EYE WITNESS ACCOUNTS OF OUR ANCIENT HISTORY by Sarah Breskman Cosme) that outlines what happened and why it's relevant today. I've used this information to slightly detach from the horrifying emotion around it and try to see that I'm here to play a role as a light worker, systems buster, lion to help wake up the other lions.

Second idea: we were already headed toward a mass depopulation event in the timeline/version of humanity. The Council(s) decided against an asteroid, nuclear war, etc. and decided on this. I have seen this theory in bits and pieces. While I'll likely never know, as a human 7.0, it does seem possible. If the "social-memory-complexes" in dimensions above us determine our consensus reality, to some extent, this one allows for a little more conscious choice than an asteroid or war. It sure it hard to watch people get hypnotized by media, movies, and tech but we don't need everyone to awaken. Only a certain percentage, to flip the timeline. The others will get very valuable soul lessons for their toolbelt.

Last thought: as we head deeper into this galactic cloud, things will intensify and speed up, darkness will become more and more visible. I have concluded that the best way to survive this decade and live to see the other side is to keep my own vibration high. In other words, become more transparent.

So here is what I do.... eat organic, meditate daily (even 5 minutes can reset me), listen to music at 528hz, use FLFE.net on my house and phone, stay off all social media and MSM (I kept crypto Twitter for practical reasons), cook/garden/bead/read books, rebuild community with those of like mind, get QHHT and listen to the session occasionally, be diversified between real estate, gold, silver, Bitcoin (and for fun, some other digital assets with a working product).

I'd love to hear everyone else's thoughts on this. There will be few of us but we can do this :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Moonseal, sounds like you are already doing a lot. With each step through a field of wild grasses, the path becomes broader and more can use the path that you create as you forge ahead. Even a few months ago, the full list of everything you are doing would probably not have come together so easily. Making your actions count is helped by the fact that you see the bigger picture so clearly.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Moonseal

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
One foot in front of the other - much like you. I also embrace the practical and spiritual as part of my daily life. I have a very limited social media profile and really only like telegram - I think because it is quick and fast moving. I continue along with things that interest me like shashiko mending. Mostly though - a quiet life.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Moonseal

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks, Moonseal. I have my dramas (see thread: Dream Hug with a Difference for some detail). I satisfy my itch to be opinionated by answering questions on Quora - an international forum of Q&A on just about anything. It is amazing how many questions I have an opinion on!!! I literally can't help myself giving my opinion. But it's fun. I use it for a creative outlet. At one point in 2021 I was a State Coordinator for the CC group (Connecting Consciousness), but that died a very rapid death when I refused to be bullied by the national coordinator. I also have a demanding job at the moment which is about 50/50 learning and performing - so much to learn, so little time. But that is pushing my intellectual capabilities. And then I have my actual creative projects, also. Much love to you.... you are one of the movers and shakers.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I've never heard of Connecting Consciousness. Most groups do have their dynamics and it seems like there is always someone who needs to be contrary just to be contrary....not everyone is able to set their ego aside. I keep reminding myself that it's part of the deal when we come here. So now, we just need to do whatever it takes to keep our own peace and pull this thing out of the mud. So far so good, but we have a ways to go. Much love to you, too.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)